You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Ghost Or Demon Comes To Me Since Childhood

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Or Demon Comes To Me Since Childhood

 

Ever since I was a child I've always felt dark and something bad around me. When I was sleeping on the top bunk in my room, I saw a shadow figure fill the doorway and I couldn't look into the closet (Id pray) either as I felt "it" at the time I never saw it but sensed it.

Now years later it has come and gone in my life. I would get this gut wrenching fear in my stomach before. It always happened the same way... I'd sense it walk up to me and lean in inches from my face. One time in my apartment it happened and I couldn't open my eyes.

Then I was home alone in the same apartment and at the edge of the bed I'd hear "are you going to wake up, or what?" I would get up and the feeling would fade. A few years later I was in my car at a bridge contemplating taking my life. When I looked over, in the passenger seat an exact twin of me except with green eyes. She was as solid as you or I am. She just stared at me, and I really thought she was going to touch me (but she never moved) she radiated this dark mean energy and said "what are you going to do about it?" I had a hard time looking at her and I couldn't talk. She eventually disappeared and the energy was gone.

Now fast forward to this weekend, I was sick with a virus and in my bed sleeping. My husband had just left the room and I heard glasses lightly clinking together (my daughter likes to look at my essential oils). I remember thinking why did my husband leave her in here? But I fell asleep. Right after that I sensed someone walking up to my side of the bed. I was going to open my eyes when the feeling of fear grabbed me, again I felt "it" lean over to my face. I put my arm over my head and opened my eye's expecting my daughter to be there. She wasn't.

I think it attacks me mentally. I'd get images of hurting someone or seeing them suffering (I would never hurt anyone like in the images it showed me). It actually did this before years ago; it showed me hurting my son. I snapped and took pills. I fear this is going to happen again and even though it never physically hurt or threatened me I am scared; no terrified. I'd pray hard saying "please protect me from bad and evil, please don't let me see, hear or dream of anything bad" every night. It comes around once a year usually and what do I do? Has anyone experienced this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amanda-Severino30, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

BlackenedAngel (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
its a lesser demon, or a low ranking demon 😐 demons have the nasty habit of mind games. They will make you fear them 7 then take over you.
bloodlover17 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
I have also had a spirt follow me since childhood. I know how to get rid of him. So if you want to know just let me know. I've had the same visions of doing something violent to the ones I love. My spirt turned out to be a demon trying to take me over. I believe its a demon that is following you or a very angry spirt that has died a tragic death and is looking to make people feel the pain it felt 😐
otisian8 (5 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
i have an uneasy feeling that never seems to leave me, id almost describe it as a haunting but I'm really not sure what it is, sometimes its really strong sometimes its only just there, to me it feels scary and I do become afraid but I think that's because I don't know what it is?! Maybe a little more research and information from others who have had similar experiences could help?! Or maybe like others suggest your faith could help put you at ease?!
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
Just say, Jesus rebuke you and the Blood of Chtist rebukes you and see how fast it leaves.
sinner (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I have felt the same way; feeling someone next to me or watching me. If it is an demon (I am assuming it is from the story), then you need help from a Catholic priest who is experienced in this type of work. My advice is a lot of Holy Water and St. Benedict Medal.

PS: I have a twin (who is known as my "BETTER half"). -Rebecca.
eveelinaa (2 stories) (4 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Oh, wow. That's crazy. I'm sure that it's a demon and demons enjoy playing around with minds. It probably senses your fear and it takes advantage of it. My advice to you is to let it know that your not afraid and that it can't attack you mentally anymore. Maybe if you ignore its games, it'll stop.

Good luck! ❤
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Dear Amanda, I agree with KimS, and Solik, in that you do need spiritual assistance. You mentioned, that you are a devout Catholic, try to, reserch your faith, through your church. Talk with charasmatic members of the church to find out what they may suggest.
I know that Solik, has a good suggestion, of using St. Michael, the archangle, for protection, being he is usally invoked to assist in Catholic exorcisms.
I know we will all, on this site, keep you in our prayers.
God Bless and may he keep you safe. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
May I suggest something to you?
Those who seem to fear something, always seem to add "evil" to that something. What I mean is, sometimes we fear something without knowing anything about it.
I do not sense anything evil in what you have shared with us. Honestly. I would not lie about that.
In your third paragraph, the firs thing you write seems to point to a mischievous being. Someone "teasing you" awake. "Wake up, Sleepy head!" kind of taunt. The girl in the passenger seat? Gave off a dark, evil vibe? Or an angry you would go to this extreme vibe?

"...It comes around once a year usually and what do I do? Has anyone experienced this?"
Please look up Anniversary Haunts. I think you might be interested in what you find.
Wado (Thank you)
Amanda-Severino30 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Thank you for all your answers and advise. The psychic attack makes sense but is it from someone or is it supernatural? I'm not shure that's the word but I will keep you posted... Thanks so much
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Your post caught my attention... Mostly because some of your experiences sound somewhat similar to what I experienced as a child and as a young adult. When I was a toddler my parents told me that I would always point to someone in the corner of my grandmother's bedroom and I would yell and scream... They never saw anything and thought I was making it up. Then as I got older I do remember having these horrible nightmares... And then feel like someone or something was holding me down... I couldn't move or even wake up... Only when I would think Jesus help me... Would I wake up. Once I felt like someone hit me while I was asleep and when I woke nothing was there. As I got older they continued... And sometimes felt like something or someone was in the room with me. When I finally woke up... Nothing was there... I am a devout Roman Catholic... And would pray a lot... As I got older they stopped after I entered a convent for a few years... I didn't stay but the dark feelings are gone although I have always been highly intuitive and sometimes sense and see things other can't. Whether it is all connected I don't know... All I know is that God protects me and loves me. My prayers to Jesus and to St. Michael really helped me a lot. I had a really frightening experience that I won't get into right now while I was in the convent... And thanks to St. Michael, that was the end of the terror... I agree that you should talk to a spiritual advisor... God will protect you...
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
it does sound like you are under psychic atack, it may feel evil but at least it stoped you driving off the bridge by showing itself in your image. Seriously though maybe its you that needs protecting rather than your home if your a cristian you might not like the sound of this but you may find a medium can help you learn what it is and maybe a white witch or shaman can get rid of it and protect you
leenieweenie (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Hello,
I haven't been suffering anything to do with ghosts but I am a christian. What I suggest is that you hire a priest to come and bless the house and perform an excorsism. I am serious... You need help!:) ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Since you state this 'thing' has been plaguing you since child hood, and at least twice you have thought of ending your life, once taking the pills to do so; you may wnat to seek some spiritual assistance. Talk with a member of clergy that you would trust. Don't let this torture comtinue. Get help, and get help soon. You have lived with this for to long already!

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: