You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Schools Ghouls

Real Ghost Stories

Schools Ghouls

 

I go to this creepy high school. Everyone knows it's haunted, there's a girl and a guy in a black coat. They did a show about it on X-files. I'm not a big fan of the supernatural ever since Dollie (she's in my other story). I prefer to ignore things like that. Well, I was heading for class from the nurses and I heard this girl crying and asking for help. I went in the bathroom and she was in the corner crying. She had an old kind of clashing dress and blonde breaded pigtails. I looked at her and said "What's wrong?", she didn't look at me. Then she collapsed on the floor. I got my phone and texted my friend Nina "HELP!, in the upstairs bathroom". I got down and pushed the girl on her back. While I was trying to find a pulse, Nina came in there and asked what was wrong. I told her that I got a pulse and that I was going to do CPR. I told Nina to get the nurse. I got up to get some paper towels to put on the girl's forehead and Nina said "What if the nurse...Where's the girl?" I turned around and the girl was gone. We bolted out of there and back to class. The teacher said that we looked like we saw a ghost. And Nina's big mouth said "WE DID!" And the teacher asked "Was it the girl or the guy?"

A few weeks later, I was waiting after school for my boyfriend to get out of detention. I told him I was going to walk around and see if any doors are unlocked. Well, I went to my drama class and the door wouldn't open so I walked away, then the door opened and I figured I'm weak. So I was going through some of my grades changing them (shh...), when I saw this old guy in a long black trench coat. He was staring at me, the door opened and my boyfriend came in and asked "who's this old man, Kirsten?" And the guy just started at us with these evil eyes. They give me nightmares sometimes. Because they were black and narrow and he just disappeared.

I hate seeing stuff. I'm scared to tell people my stories.

Other hauntings by dmtm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dmtm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Dear dmtm,

Wow, a school featured on X-Files, never knew that would happen. Well, it seems you have an intelligent haunting and a residual haunting at your school. It is pretty rare that you actually physically touched a paranormal entity. As for the man and woman in the black trench coats, I can only say they have a good sense of haunting apparel.

I enjoyed the stories and I hope you write more about your experiences. I also hope the nightmares of the malevolent entity are over.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
Angelyn (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-18)
I wasn't aware that the X-Files ever took their content from real life events. That makes me doubt this story...
VolatileGuitarist (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
Thats pretty freaky. Perhaps there is some form of relation between the girl and the guy.

It shocks me that you actually made physical contact with a paranormal entity.

I'm sorry you still have nightmares about it, I would too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: