You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Bedroom Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Bedroom Ghost 2

 

Things have gotten worse with my ghost and I'm sure my house is haunted. I've been hearing voices and seeing things and lately it's gotten a lot worse. I hear three men. One of them is Salem and I think he has been with me for 3 years now. He told me his name was Salem. But these other two voices have told me several times to hurt myself but it only seems to happen in my room.

I got myself sent to a mental hospital because of me hearing/seeing stuff. A neighbor came over and is very sensitive to the paranormal. She said there was someone by my closet when she walked into my room. She said he had cuts on his arms and I'm sure it was Salem. She described to me what he looked like and it matched exactly to what I've been seeing.

I haven't told anyone what Salem looks like. But while she was at my house her daughter came over and they both left the house with scratches. When I left home to go to the mental hospital my mom thought it made the spirits angry. First day in the hospital, the voices stopped.

Also, I have a heater in my room. It will turn on for a minute and then turn off. It is always cold in my room no matter what I do. I don't know, but I'm getting a bit creeped out. I can't sleep in my room any longer. I would appreciate any comments anyone would have please. I still feel like I'm being watched. Even as I write this.

Other hauntings by Liflin

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Liflin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
What you have been seeing is a demon not a ghost. You did say the room gets cold, well,
When that happens that means he is around,
Even if your not seeing him there.

Next time you see him say this: Dear God please remove this demon from my life, in Jesus name!

Then you will never see him again.

Do not try and talk to him, that wouldn't do you any good.

Take care,

Walter
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
It sounds like a cleansing is in order. Seems very negative whatever is going on, be very careful. As long as you are not diagnosed with a schizo or bi-polar disorder you should be able to over come this with a proper cleansing or even moving if necessary! There could be a number of reasons why these things are happening. You said you had antiques, were any of these acquired recently or have any relation to when things started to happen? Has this stuff happened only in this location? Oh also objects don't have to be necessarily very old to have spirit attachment either. Have you played with Ouija boards, tarot cards, or engaged in any spiritual rituals? Sorry I do not mean to offend anybody, but sometimes there are ways to let nasty spirits into your life or open portals in your house.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
I'm on celexa as well, it's been very helpful for me. Depression can sometimes show itself as anxiety rather than feelings of actual depression.
Negative emotions of any sort can draw in and "feed" negative entities. Those entities will then set out to keep you down. Cleansing the home again is a good idea, and performing a cleansing on yourself should be done as well. Your neighbor sounds like she can help you with that.
Your depression issues may simply be the result of the paranormal influences you're dealing with. But, continue the medication. It may help you to ignore the voices and stay positive. Keep giving us updates, we will try to help and encourage you. Most of us here have experienced a negative entity or two, and we are all happy to listen and help.
Liflin (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
BadJuuJuu: I was in the hospital for 9 days and was diagnosed with Major depression though I think its wrong. I don't truly feel 'depressed'. Nothing unusual happened but when I left my house my mom said things got very awkward around the house and that's when my neighbor came over, went to my room and left with scrathces. I was given rispedone and celexa to help me.

I guess its quite possible that the other two voices are Salem. Its quite possible. At the hospital, everything was much quieter and I felt safe. At ease, almost.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
you said that a sensitive person also sensed this presence may be that's an option depending on what the hospital diagnose if you are pronounced ok then maybe you need to get your parents to look to a medium for help and maybe a house cleansing, though it is posible this could be du to apsycological evem medical cause its amazing what the mind can do just be strong and remember whatever these voices say do not give in to them no matter what if there mental or supernatural you can shout louder than they can
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
My my sounds like you have a rather harmfull entity on your hands Sugestions of self harm a mutilated entity a sence of dread Sounds to me like sombody isn't a possitive spirit at all. You say hes in the closet I sugest you smudge the house with sage as a first step wild roses in the rooms will also repell negitive spirits and a line of salt across the closet door should keep him there if you only want to contain him. If you have further questions or information I invite you to contact me via the email on my profile. Good luck and may the high ones keep you safe.

Your freind,
The Puppeteer
Haunted_1000 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Im only 14 but on here I find that at least people on here understand how I feel and believe me. In my bedroom I find that I have to sleep with the door open and the closet door shut as I feel like I'm always being watched... Its the same in my bathroom... I always see eyes from inside the closet that holds the towels but its not possible that anyone could be in there seeing as its about 10" deep... ❤
CriminalMinds (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
That must be so scary my friend and I at school are researching the paranormal activity of ghosts on this website I have read many scary stories but yours is veryyy scary! I hope this stuff stops 4 you soon!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
I have a few questions, and I mean no offense by them I'm just trying to get a clearer idea.
How long were you in the hospital? Were you prescribed any medication? Did anything unusual happen during your hospital stay? How long have these other voices been present? How sure are you that these voices are seperate beings and not other aspects of Salem?
That last question is actually the one I'm most curious about. Salem has scratches on his arms, and these other voices are telling you to hurt yourself. That makes me wonder if the "Salem" personality is actually the source of the other voices. Some entities can present themselves in various forms, depending on what they are trying to achieve. In order to figure out your best course of action, it would be helpful to figure out exactly what sort of entity you are encountering. Positive entities don't advocate self-harm.
I'm sure it won't be long before the other legitimate posters on this site come forward with ideas. Hang in there, and please don't listen to the voices. ❤
CrimsonAsh (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
trust me I kmow how you feel. I have seen a man by my closet too. I feel watched all the time too. I know I'm not much old to suggest anything I'm just 14 but I think you should try to talk to them. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: