You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unexplained Audible Phenomena

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplained Audible Phenomena

 

It has been a while since my last post, but I am writing to update you on what has been recently going on in my home.

I have been hearing distinct sounds in the dead of night, such as whispering, sometimes it is specifically calling my name, the feelings of paranoia and being watched, banging upstairs when I know nobody is up there, and while I am sleeping I feel as if someone is poking me in the back. Is this a ghost or a demon?

I would love to hear your feedback as I am very concerned and pretty much frightened to the point where I am having sleepless nights, and I am getting the feeling that my home is no longer a safe haven because I feel like something wants to hurt me.

Since my last post, I have told you about my great grandmother visiting- I'm not sure whether this is her or not, but I do feel a negative presence in my house and I am asking for your answers what this could be.

I have read a lot of stories on this website about demon hauntings and some of them tend to be quite gory and horrific, but like I said before I am not sure whether this entity that is haunting me is a ghost or a demon. I hope you can help me, and thanks for reading and taking an interest in my story.

Other hauntings by paranomal_believer94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paranomal_believer94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-30)
paranormal_believer,
I would reccomend that you use Rookdygins cleansing/shielding method. He has it on his profile page, you should be able to print it out. It takes several days to complete and should be done several times to make sure it works. A lot of members have used this method and they all say it works.
Regards
Red
SpiritLady (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-30)
I personally do not believe that whatever energy is in your home is malevolent. If you demonstrate fear, the presence can feed off of that and activity can increase as a result of your own energy.

Calmly pray to God. It is said that if you open and read a Bible (if you are a believer) any negative energy will banish for it is painful to them to hear the Word spoken aloud.

I hope you find a sense of peace. Pray to your Creator. That will help I think. 😐
sharelbroome1 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
BadJuJu has some very good ideas. I am a Christian so I believe in calling upon Jesus and casting out of spirits. I believe the sage is more of native american beliefs-although I'm not sure. Anyway whichever way you believe. If Christian Psalms 91 is a great scripture to read and leave open in all rooms of your home. I don't believe in ghosts not knocking anyone else here... I do however believe in evil spirits that can and do take forms of humans. If you have that negative feeling I would definately say its no good to it. I believe Catholics use holy water and sprinkle it and mark door ways and windows so forth and sprinkle on your bed at night. Calling upon Jesus and Mary. I myself wouldn't recommend trying all this alone no matter which method you believe in or use. I would consult a priest, preacher, pastor, spiritual advisor so on... Get help because messing with this is dangerous. Most times the actual intent is to break you down mentally. To take you over or possess you. Sometimes its actually out to cause you to harm yourself. I'm not trying to scare you but seriously seek help. I hope all goes good for you and God bless you and keep you safe!
paranomal_believer94 (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Thank you very much for your comment. Lately there hasn't been very much activity but I do fear that something still lurks in my home. ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Sounds like an unconfortable situation. It's never good to be so frightened in your own home.
You make no mention of religious affiliation, so I'll just say what I would do. If you are a religious sort, you may prefer consulting a Christian clergyman.
You want to get as much postive energy and influence in your home as possible right now. If you can get a sage bundle then you will want to burn it in every room. Light it like incense, let the smoke drift over everything. Imagine the smoke driving away impurity and negative energy. You may have to relight it, so keep a lighter in your pocket. Don't use matches, the smell of sulfur interferes with the cleansing property of the sage. After burning the sage in each room (and don't forget closets and cabinets) draw a line of salt at each window and door leading outside. Salt is pure, evil cannot cross it. A circle of salt around your bed isn't a bad idea either. A little added peace of mind. 😊
Burning white candles and lavendar incense will also release positive energy into your space. If this isn't within your comfort zone, then I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a suggestion that will work better for you. Hope you get your house feeling like a home again soon. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: