You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A New Face And A Doppelganger

Real Ghost Stories

A New Face And A Doppelganger

 

I will be sharing two stories in this post since this event has a new entity I have never experienced before. I've been living in my current home now since 1998, and I have had my fair share of ghost encounters in this house for many years. But that's a different story I'm going to write about later. This ghost or entity is a fairly new one I have seen and noticed in my basement. My basement is very dark and creepy. There are two sections in the basement; one is an open space where my washer and dryer are. The other is only a room that we use for storage since.

Around spring time this year I was in the basement with my nephew Lokkai, who four. I was doing the laundry when I noticed my nephew by the door which leads to the other room. I asked him, what he was looking at. He said there a girl over there. I was like huh what do you mean. Curious of what he was talking about I went to check. As I peeked my head in I saw a faint figure of what did look like a girl. She was in the corner just standing there. I closed the door and told Lokkai not to look in there again.

A month later whilst in the basement washing my clothes, I came across her again. I heard a voice so I turned around and saw her. This time a clear face, she had long blond hair tied in two pig tails and blues eyes. She looked about 5-8 years old. I wasn't frightened when I saw her. She smiled then disappeared. For the next few months I noticed her presence nothing scary at all. Until one day I think around June, while doing the laundry I heard her faint giggle. When I looked up I saw her she still smiling, but something was very wrong. Her face was all bloody; she was bleeding from the eyes and mouth with blood also running down her face. I took one look and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I didn't even finish the laundry load. Some people would this entity or whatever it is a doppelganger.

Around 5th October of this year I was getting ready to go out with my Girlfriend. I was in my room about to leave, turning off the TV and computer and the room lights. My girlfriend was with me upstairs, before I turned of the light she left to go downstairs before me. As she was leaving I said hold on and wait for me. It was real dark in the hallway darker then usually and I saw this faint figure. Thinking it was my girlfriend I grabbed onto her sleeves and proceeded to walk behind her. All of a sudden I noticed she was walking into the closet and just disappeared. Everything around me just got real dark, it was just pitch black. Then I saw a light, a faint light knowing it was the lights that lead to the stair I bolted for it as fast as I could. As I got downstairs I went to go see if my girlfriend was downstairs and she was. I explained to her what happen she was a little freaked out.

What was real weird about this doppelganger experience was when I grabbed on to it I expected it to be cold but it was very warm. It felt like I actually hung on to a sleeve that's what made me think it was her, it even had her smell. The little girl ghost / doppelganger were new ghost experience that happened to me this year. I want to try to get more info on this little ghost girl. I have been living in this house for more than 10 years and have only noticed her now. All I know so far about my house that it was built in 1920s and that the last owner was a cop.

Thanks for reading my stories I will post up more in a bit.

Other hauntings by chat234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chat234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-08)
if anyone is interested in a update on the little ghost girl. I still feel her presence around, and I think she found her way upstairs to my room because some night I see little dark figure in my room
deathandrosesparanormal (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
Thanks for the experience and can't wait to hear more comments
yamazaki (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
This was so intriguing! The girl gave me the chills. Something about it felt wrong for a ghost. I don't really believe in "demons", but there was something just not right. As though it wasn't what it seemed.
Personally, although they interest me, I think I'd be terrified if I ever met a D
intrigued09 (6 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
I don't know whether I will get a reply as they hasn't been any comments or updates on here for quite a while but I think I must have missed the bit about your friends doppleganger? And if it indeed was they doppleganger then why were they appearing to you?
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I have a little ghost girl in my closet but she doesn't scare me or anything she just follows me around. She is nice and harmless. But the first little girl I met was a Darkling in disguise and it tried to kill me. As for the doppleganger those things are at times dangerous. Some bring a warning and some try to take you away. I think this one was trying to take you to the other side but you let go and went to the light. Good job. =)
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
yes darkness there was two different entity in this story the editing on this story was pretty bad
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Both entities sound creepy in the way they present themselves (yeeeks) Lou, 'new ghost smell'? I freakin love that!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Just clearing something up here, so basically you have seen 2 differant entities? One of them is the little girl and the other one was the Doppelganger of your friend am I correct?
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
That story creepd me out! I am glad to have read it! I can't wait to see what other tales you have to share! 😊
aya22 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Interesting story, you are very brave to have followed the doppleganger. I'm sure that moment was extremely spine tingling. Just a thought, maybe the little girl is a spirit that's attracted to your energy or something. Thanks for submitting!
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Chat,
There are lots of resources... Some may produce results, many will not. Newspaper archives for instances of accidents or untimely deaths, town hall for ownership/tax records of the property, any neighbors who have been in the neighborhood for a long time,...the problem with spirits are that the girl could very well be a relative of a former resident and just enjoyed visiting the property in life, and did not necessarily die there. Good luck.

Lou
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
i been trying to find out anything about my house but I don't know where to look. The ghost girl really got my attention since I just notice her

-the editing on my story was pretty bad
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Chat,
I think kids will be kids. As frightening as the appearance of the girl was the last time you saw her; I think she was just being mischievous and wanted to see what would happen if she altered her appearance... Or let you see how she really looked...? I think she actually was trying to make you comfortable by pretending to be someone you were already familiar with.
Once the new ghost smell wears off, you will likely get used to her being around.;)

Lou
TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Good story. I experienced some spooky noises yesterday, & it's strange that it's happening at the same time I am digging into all this ghost stuff. I'm very curious about your little girl, but be careful. I've heard that they can be demons in disguise. But I think I'd still want to know more about the house/land history. Thank you for sharing. Take Care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: