You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Glimpse of a White Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Glimpse of a White Figure

 

I'm skyler cox, when I was 13 years old, I saw something I'll never forget. I was with my uncle mark, posting a house up for sale. We were locking up and I saw a black cat so I decided to chase it out of the house, the tile was wet and I was in my socks, the cat went down a hallway and I caught a glimpse of a white figure, shaped into a 7 year old girl. The residence from the house stated that a girl died from a small fire coming from the lamp in her room.

That night I couldn't sleep. Having a dream of the girl scared me so I woke up. I went to get a glass of water, but the refrigerator was opened for me and a full glass of water was sitting on the counter beside me. I rushed to my room and got my four wheeler key, and drove to my next door neighbor, tyler busbee. I finally got my glass of water from his house, and stayed the night with him.

That morning I went home but the doors were locked and my parents were still gone on vacation. So I went back to tyler busbee's house and waited until my parents got home and when I told them about everything, they didn't believe me. The refrigerator door was closed and there was no glass of water on the counter.

I can guarantee that what I saw was real but I really don't know. Now I'm 14 years old and I have never experienced anything like it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skyler cox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Dear skyler cox,

Your story is good, I don't find it hard to believe, in fact what you say is quite common, different ghosts common plotline. I like the story. I hope you will not encounter the ghost, and pray that she will move on.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
brandon101 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
ok when I was 11 I had the same thing happen (no cat thing happened) I was talking to my friends in chat and listing to music and when I turned around there was a dark shadow and it looked like it traveled to a different side of the room and a couple minute later I was going to the kitchen where my parents are and a very white figure was there and it was gone in a split second.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: