You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Things I've Seen

Real Ghost Stories

Things I've Seen

 

I've seen many "ghosts" and have had many paranormal viewings. Here I feel that I can tell people what has happened without feeling like a psycho because of what they think...

My first is about a "Shadow Man" and it happened when I was about 5 or 6.I remember having my mother come and tuck me in, then going downstairs. I was fine with that until I saw a shadow walking towards my room. I started to scream and my mother came running, The Shadow Man disappeared. About a year or so later I was downstairs sleeping and I remember waking up and seeing a man who had no face and was just a shadow staring at me, I rolled over and went back to sleep.**If anyone knows what this sounds like (demon,ghost,just a shadow) Please comment and help me out.**

Next is about seeing my dead Grandpa. (Gagi-in Polish) I was around 8 or 9 when my Gagi died. He died on the couch in his home because of cancer. Around 2-4 after he died, he came to my little brother around 2:00am. I remember getting woken up by my brother and him asking to climb into my bed as we were not aloud to sleep with my mother and father. I said whatever and tried going back to sleep, and just as I was, my brother started talking but I closed my eyes.

If I hadn't, I would have gotten to say good-bye to my Gagi seeing as when he died he was 7 hours away, but I went to sleep. The next morning my brother told my mother what happened and she called my Grandmother. (Babka-in Polish) Just as my mother was calling her, my Babka was calling my house to tell my mom that around 2:00am she heard the TV go on and when she got up to look it was my Gagi sitting on the couch watching it.

In my bathroom I find that there are two places where I feel like I'm being watched from... The closet and behind the shower curtain. I have seen a face in the closet when it was just a crack open.

Once my mom has woken up and at the end of her bed stood my dead great-grandmother.

With my Grandpa and Great-Grandmother I don't feel threatened but it does kind of freak me out although I only saw them once. With the bathroom closet, I feel very threatened. I'm not sure if our house was built over any graves but I don't think so as we built our house. If anyone can help me out with the Shadow Man and with the Bathroom Closet please comment. I am only a teenager but I'm not sure how to handle it as no one I know believes in the paranormal. Please help me out. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Haunted_1000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Haunted_1000 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Thanks guys, and BadJuuJuu, there is no fuse box in my bathroom that I'm aware of. TechNinja, The man (I think there is only one) only came twice in the nine years I've been living here. Are all demons bad? Just wondering. I'm only like 14 so most people ignore me when I say my house is haunted... 😕 Thanks for the help guys.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
That shadow man is a demon.
I see them a lot and so have my friends.
The Closet is a usual portal spot for demons.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
There are various theories on what the shadow men are. This is the theory that I consider most likely. Achieving a full manifestation is energy-intensive for a ghost, but achieving a shadow form is much less difficult. The "shadow men" are simply ghosts that don't have enough energy to fully materialize.
Just out of curiosity, is there a fuse box in the bathroom closet? Fuse boxes can emit EMF which can make a person feel watched. Feeling like being watched from behind the shower curtain may just be a natural distaste for not being able to see what's behind the curtain. Try keeping the curtain open.
TechNinja (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Many people have experiences with "shadow men" as you put it. I don't really know how to deal with it since my experiences are never consistent, I'm not haunted by them. I think they pass through or visit from time to time.
Some say you should just make it clear that they aren't welcome, or if you fear angering them you can try to simply communicate. Ask questions about who they are or what they want.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: