You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Another Encounter With Azrael

Real Ghost Stories

Another Encounter With Azrael

 

I am not going to tell the names of the people in this story due to privacy. I have realized that I have been too open on the Internet, so it is wise to be a little more discrete.

This experience started when I went to Chaguanas to help out a couple of friends (mother and daughter) who I consider to be my family. I decided to stay the weekend at their lovely home.

I have recently stopped going to their church, so there was a lot of tension between us over my decision. The night I arrived, we ended up in a heated argument over why I left the church. It was so bad that I decided to sleep on the couch. But I forgot that the window is open. I ended up getting a cold and a severe fever.

The next morning I felt worse. And I was also still upset with them. I started to meditate on the couch to help calm me down because I knew if I took on the whole situation, my recovery from the fever will take longer.

The daughter entered the room, saw this and ran out of the room in a panic. I was very perplexed as to why she ran out of the room, but I continued my meditations.

She came back into the room with her mom, another argument ensued. It was terrible. They said that meditation can get me possessed. Now I am quite 'itchy' when I am ready (I am not allowed to say that word here). I exploded on them. The neighbors heard us. It was a very embarrassing situation.

When this argument was over, they left the room. I felt worse and slumped back onto the couch. I started to feel as if my head was on fire.

Then I suddenly felt a soothing hand on my head. I heard a voice introduce himself as Azrael. I remembered him from when I got sick from the medications they gave me for my diabetes. As soon as he touched me the fever started to go away. Then he removed his hand.

I called out to him. But I heard no response. I believe he was gone again.

Then I called out to my friends to take me home immediately. They were upset over this. They said that I was being childish. I probably was but I had enough of the weekend in their home.

I took awhile before submitting this experience because every time I thought of that weekend I will become upset.

But I feel calmer and ready now to submit this.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by Rashidah

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rashidah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jazemiz (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-27)
Angel Azrael would always want to help whenever he can. He is a helpful angel, apart from his much known 'scary' side of death angel, he actually is an angel who have a caring side. And he certainly don't look like skeleton like the ones most people potray him to be...
Slenderman (33 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Just going to mention it is risky entrusting a demon... They have other intentions in mind.

Keep it real,

Slenderman.
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
First: I'm sorry the mother and daughter made your time in their home so miserable. Second: Your English is pretty good. 😁 Third: I'm partial to Azrael myself. He's very kind and endlessly patient. He actually helped me learn to astral travel and helped me with some other things. People get scared when they think of the Angel of Death and the Grim Reaper, which are also him. But he's actually a very caring being.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
Dear Rashidah,
Wonderful experiences you are having. Nicely narrated.
My question is that what kind of help do you need with this experience as it seemed to benefit you?

Thanks
Regards
Rashidah (9 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
Thanks for that comment. I really appreciate that. I usually encounter him whenever I am sick.
ArriannaSharde (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
Interesting...I will not post my encounters with Azrael here, but I will say that this does not surprise me. When an angel (or archangel) watches over someone and helps them, they will continue to watch over them, as long as they do not commit any actions that would seriously upset them.
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-27)
I am so flattered by your compliments. I hope to read your similar experiences as well.

Angels like other spirits are remarkable to work with. I am very glad that they are a big part of my life 😊
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
Love your stories about Azrael. I really do. They intrest me so much. I have a few stories much similar to these, and I plann on sharing them soon.:)
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
That makes a lot of sense Whitebuffalo.

I sort of stop believing in God on the whole. This might be a wake up call.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Interesting story... And even more interesting infomarmation from Wado...

Thanks guys,
Logan
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
I truly find it interesting, that the name that you provide means Whom God Helps, according to the Chambers English dictionary.
I honestly think you hit on something when you wrote "I remembered him from when I got sick from the medications they gave me for my diabetes", because this experience that you are recounting for us also deals with physical issues.
Wado.
aya22 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
I believe you. I have also had a type of healing experience with something. Thanks for submitting!
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Thanks.
I am not that really connected to angels. I am not sure if he is one or not.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
This is a nice story. I am deeply connected to angels (for reasons I don't want to say) Archangels especially. I am very happy he helped you with your sickness. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: