You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The One That Looks Like My Son

Real Ghost Stories

The One That Looks Like My Son

 

I am very worried and troubled about what happened to my son's girlfriend's mother a few weeks ago. That is why I'm writing hoping that someone on this site can help with the meaning of what happened to her. This involves my other son who is 18 years old.

She is a very dear friend of ours and we see her and her daughter as family. She can see ghosts and is used to it. She is the bravest woman without fear I ever met when it comes to the paranormal.

We went to visit the past week end like always we both sat up until four o'clock chatting about all interesting stuff. She told me a few weeks ago the strangest thing that happened.

She said that it was time to go to bed and she was exhausted after a very busy day. After a bath when she entered her room and saw my youngest son lying on the one side of her bed with his eyes open, as if he was waiting for her. It was not my son but an entity that copied my sons' looks, except according to her this thing had gold blond hair a bit different than my son's ash blond hair. That was the only difference she saw. She said she was so tired that she just looked at him and said that he must go away because she needs to sleep. He spoke back to her and said that he needs help and that she must help him. She then told him that she can't help him and that the only one who can help him is himself. She said she lifted the blanket on her side up to climb into the bed and told him again to please leave her alone because she was very tired and wanted to sleep. He then disappeared.

I don't know what this is all about. I asked her if she thinks it's a doppelgänger of my son, but she said that she don't think it's a doppelgänger because of her Irish background it is believed in her family if you see something like that it can be a source that took over that person or tries to do so, or it might be a demon who tries to trick you.

Why I'm worried about this incident is because my son is like a lost soul these days and he doesn't really want to talk about it. He sees no future for himself and he is very depressed at times because he started to believe that he is bad luck because every job he gets he loses again because of the companies he worked for gone bankrupt. I love him and I don't want an evil source getting hold of him. Are there any suggestions from some of you, or opinions about what you think this can mean?

Thanks for your time, and thanks for those who will put my son in your prayers as well.

Other hauntings by Trix

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Trix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-01)
I love your story, I sure hope that he is better... Good luck!

~~ Eclipse2000 ❤ ❤ 😁
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-16)
Hi SplashGhost, thanks for your comment and prayers. I appreciate it a lot. My son is better now after I cleansed my house and I will write about it as soon as I get the time. A man called Rook on this site helped me a lot with teaching me on how to shield my home. There are so many wonderful people on this site who are always willing to help and give advice. Take care. Trix. 😉
SplashGhost (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
I pray for your son... He seems like he needs help. Maybe the copycat ghost is attached to your son. Maybe your friend has been getting signs from this ghost, and the ghost was merely acting out your son's feelings, trying to help you realise that your son is going through a rough patch. But what I am curious about, why would the ghost do that? Appear like your son and then ask your friend for help? Maybe your son is semi Psychic.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Hi everybody, thanks all of you, BadJuuJuu, and cosmogal926, zeetha, Nightingale, aussiedaz, and gary11872, I appreciate all your feedback and thanks for helping me with sharing your opinion and giving me your advice. I told my son about what my friend saw and I prayed for him and got rid of all this negative energy. So far he's more himself this past week, I hope it stays this way. Thanks again everyone. Trix ❤
gary11872 (1 stories) (60 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Go help your son in whatever way you can.
He has his agency and he will choose what to do with his life, but you have to be there so he can have the best chance to turn himself around.
Show him love and I hope you can turn around this poor situation.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
I have to agree with Badjuu and cosmogal, but just to add a little... I think this is a orchestrated warning of some sort from the spiritual realm about the metal health of your son... He made need some help... And him not wanting to talk about it and becoming depressed is not a good sign... I don't want to alarm you, but it might be wise to have him assessed...regards.

Daz
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
I agree with Bjj and Cosmogal. There could be a serious problem with your son that needs your outmost attention, I recomend to have a chat him and your friend. I do hope that it can help him out in some way.
My prayers go out to you and your family Trix.

God bless. ❤
zeetha (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
I read a book written by a priest from Rome, Italy. It was about exorcism. The priest said there are many kinds of possession by evil spirits. One example of a person who is being possessed is he/she will really hard to find a good life, a good relationship or a steady job. There always obstacles in one's life. So if you think that you have those obstacles you may find a priest to do the exorcism at you. Because it might be evil spirits are predominating your life.
And I found it has the relevant with our belief in my country. We have this belief that if you always have problems in life, always sick all the time, you may have a "rukyah" to make all of the bad things disappear from your life. It based on Islamic tradition to get evil spirits away from you.
So, in this story I think your son need an exorcism to make all of his bad luck disappear and bring back his lively life.
But that's only my opinion.
Thank you.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+8
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Hi Trix, I agree with BJJ and believe that this woman picked up on your son's feelings. Something similar happened to me where I was at a friends house and a lady who is a friend of the family went over to my mom and said what is wrong with Jenn? Her aura is black like tar. I was in a very bad marriage and depressed at the time. It only took that observation from her to snap me out of it and take steps to help myself. I think it would be a good idea for your son to talk with your friend, she might be able to help guide him out of this. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+6
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
It could be that your friend has picked up on how troubled your son is feeling. She may not be consciously aware of that though. This reflection of your son could be her subconscious bringing that realization to the forefront of her mind.
Maybe there is something she can do for him, even if it's something small. Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference. Just a word of encouragement from her could help to cheer him up.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: