You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Caught On Camera

Real Ghost Stories

Caught On Camera

 

Trick or treat was held the day before Halloween here in this small town, but I do not think that that, in any way, hindered spirits from showing themselves that night.

While we were waiting for trick or treat to start, I took many snap shots and videos of my Dad and brother being silly, hamming it up for the camera.

I caught many orbs, but attributed them to dust, except for one. There was one orb that stood out. It was pink and seemed to emit its own light, and it was right next to my dad, who sadly, just lost his mother very recently. Considering Grandma's favorite color was pink, (to the point she painted her whole livingroom this color) I think it just might have been her. I will include the picture with this posting.

I would also like to add, since that night I have not caught one orb in photos while visiting.

Caught On Camera 1

Caught On Camera 2

Later that night, or early the next morning, just this past Halloween, around 1am, I decided to tell my best friend, Kristi, to turn into a gravyard near my house on her way to taking me home.

We both had been itching all night to check out haunted places, but instead were coerced into hanging out with family and friends. After we stopped at the graveyard, we began scanning the grounds, and asked that if there was anyone around, could they please show themselves in a photo. I snapped pictures as fast as my crappy camera would allow.

It began to feel really creepy after about ten minutes of walking around. It sounded like someone or something was walking around in the woods behind us, so Kristi went back to her car with her husband. Her husband was seated in the back passenger seat, and was having some fast food while we hunted.

Reluctantly, I returned after she blew the horn a few times, getting impatient. As I returned I was snapping pictures the whole way. What is odd is, when I got in the car, I jokingly asked Kristi, "Who was in the car with you guys?!"

After reviewing what I caught, untilizing my larger computer screen, I found there were lots of orbs, which I have the tendency to discredit unless they appear to have their own light source, but on the last shot, something was out of the ordinary. I am posting the final photo.

You can see Kristi's husband's forehead above the front passenger seat, but right next to the seat is an eery image of what appears to me to be an old hag of some sort. What do you think?

Other hauntings by faerielike

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, faerielike, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-07)
I can't see anything out of the ordinary in the pic with the jeep. Does anyone know how to get a zoom in on the pic?
Para-Chaser (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
You should have a Paranormal team check it out for you. They have special equipment that can take photos and video in total darkness.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
I noticed something I did not before. In the orb photo, if you look in the TV screen, there is a reflection of a dark figure that should not be there! 😲
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Yay! Pics are up!
Nothing happened after visiting the graveyard. But I am wondering if maybe I brought something home with me, or maybe my grandmother is popping in for a visit.
After some weird things that happened last night, I am certain to be posting another story, this one shorter though.
I will keep everyone posted if anything more happens. Thank you all so much for reading! ❤
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
owh... Freaky... But interesting as well. Did something happened after that visit? Just want to know.:D
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Ahhh I can definitely see something in the backseat now, I had to move my monitor down and it became even more clearer. Quite Freaky!
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
faerielike, we just posted two photos in your story, if you don't see them, make sure to refresh the page 😊
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Sorry, I don't know if they are going to post the pics or not. I sent them in twice... I guess they are really busy. 😢
I will try to make a link and get them on youtube or something. 😕 😢
AuburnFall (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Um... I'm new... So I was wondering where the picture (s) were? & on my ghost adventures, I only ever got orbs on camera. Never any shadows or white mists. But I'd rather have orbs than nothing I guess...
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
ahh! Its awesome when you're able to get something on a photo, I have a couple.
You know I think going to graveyards at night can be a little dangerous, and I know this by experience haha, Sometimes either spirits or something lower can follow you home.
We had somewhat of an experience not so long ago. When we got back home from the Cementery my cousin thought it would be interesting to take a pic of us before entering our home just in case, we got lots of orbs, small one and one huge one in my photo also some sort of mist beside my feet and on her picture something transparent looking stood beside her, we could hardly make out a weird looking face since it was already dark outside. Funny thing is that the picture we took of my sister was squeaky clean.

I hope the pics get uploaded soon!
Thanks for sharing!.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Mucho gusto Lix! I am glad I could inspire you to comment! Be sure to check out my other stories, I have some creepier ones on here! ❤
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Where are my pics?! Sorry everyone... I am going to try to send them again in case something went wrong!
Lix80 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
ohhh creepy... Id love to see the pics!
Im new in here, well I have been reading for a while, this is the first time I post a comment... Your story made me to!
Greetings from M
bloodyxxrose (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
that was really interesting.
I wonder what the pix will look like.
Real eager to see them!
Vic164 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Nice story. I too feel like checking the place
After reading the story. Wanting to see the pictures asap.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Anxious to see the pictures. Incredible story.
Thanks for sharing,
God Bless!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Cool story! Can't wait to see the photos. 😊 Hmmm I wondering if the old hag that showed up in the car was annoyed at your friend for blowing her horn so late in the graveyard. LOL! 😆
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
I just managed to send the pics in yesterday evening. I hope they come up soon too! 😐
Thanks for reading! ❤
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Really eager to see these pics... Hope it is put up soon...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Hi Faerielike another good story can't wait to see these pics they don't seem to be up yet hopefully soon.😊

Thanks for sharing your story.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: