You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Spirits In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits In My Room

 

I will be sharing some of the experiences I had in one of my old bedroom. Before then I'm going to give a little background about myself. I'm Cambodian and was born in Thailand; I'm 20 years old and currently live in Minnesota. As a kid I was always able to see ghost/spirit but in my case it was a little different. I believe that some people could see ghost if they had a near death experience. Why I say that is, when I was ten day old my hut in Thailand caught on fire and I was burnt of the neck down and I was only ten days old. I was in the hospital for the 1st year of my life, after I was release a few months later I had an asthma attack and again I was in the hospital. My mom also told me of a story (she makes jokes saying I'm bad luck) when I was born my bed/cradle was close to another kid. He had a really rare condition which made him have some sort of an over sized head. My mom said out of nowhere his head exploded and his blood was all over me. Then a few days later that when my hut caught on fire. Good thing about it was I have no server scars from the burn beside a pop mole on my leg and few scar on my hands

Many of my ghost experience had happened in the rooms I sleep in. I'm going to be telling the experience I had in my first room. I finally had my first room when I was about in 7th grade I was always sharing room with my little sister and always complained about sharing room with a girl and finally got my own room. Throughout the school year nothing creepy happen until summer. One night watching TV in my room I started to hear scratching noise on my window. I went to go check but didn't notice anything out of the norm so I brush it off thinking it was just the wind. For the next few months I kept hearing the scratching on my window and it was really starting to scare me. For the summer that all I heard throughout the nights.

A few years went by and nothing to big really happen until my 9th grade year summer. I was just sitting in bed when I stared to hear my bed creak as if someone was getting on. I could feel my bed sinking in I jump out of bed to turn on the light cause I was real scared, I slept with the lights on that night. The next couple of week things just got worse. I started hearing voice whispering in my ear as I sleep. One night as I was sleeping I felt my bed being pulled then push back real hard against the wall (I didn't sleep the rest of the night). Another incident with happen in the morning as I was getting out of bed, my bed began to shake very violently. As time went by I got use to the bed moving and scratching on the windows, so I wasn't too startled of them just a little scared at times. I did also use to wake up with to scratches on my arms, stomach and back, the scratches were real long and straight I don't have any pets nor are my fingernails that long it was like a clean cut not jagged at all.

Things died down during my 10th grade school year but it didn't last once summer rolled thru. This was the last experience I had in this room. I was sleeping when I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "don't open your eyes". At that point I couldn't move nor could I open my eyes. I heard the voice again it said the same thing but a little louder. At that point I was able to crack my eyes open a little, everything was white and I see all these hands around my face I think there was about ten hands. Again I hear the voice but this time it was yelling, "DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES". It was very firm voice as if they were yelling directly into my ears. At this point I started to fight back, I put up my arm and begun to swing wildly and now the voice is just yelling non-stop "don't, don't open your eyes". With all my might I got up and thank goodness it was morning. I look around and my blanket was on the floor next to the door, I also broke in a cold sweat and my clothes was just soak in sweat, also my pillow and bed was just soaking in sweat.

I change then went downstairs to tell my parent I'm switching room. After I move out of that room things died down. I thought I would be through with the spirits/ghost but I guess it followed me to the next room. But that going to be another story pretty much a part 2. Okay I was still a little haunted by that room for awhile. For awhile no one slept in that room, and at night when I went out of my room to go downstairs or use the bathroom I would just get an eerie feeling from the room. So I would close the door, but in the morning it would be open again. So for a few nights I close the door and every morning it would be open again. I ask my parent and sister if they open the door they said no. So I decide to lock the door and close it and see what happens, and of course the door was open after that I gave up on closing the door. Since the incident with the hands and voice I haven't been in the room since I'm very terrified of the room, my grandpa now live in that room and I'm guessing it hasn't bother him. He is a Buddhist so he did bless the room before he moved in.

Thanks for reading part 2 of this will be up ASAP.

Other hauntings by chat234

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chat234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
yes the head exploding is hard to believe but I swear to you it happened. Plus it happened in a refugee camp in Thailand where I was born so I'm pretty sure they didn't documents much events
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
Exploding heads?...Has that disorder been documented? I've never heard of that before, ever.
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Wow they post this story up thanks webmaster for putting in up. But I mostly see ghost once in awhile I can hear them. Haha it say this I'm from Mississippi actually from Minnesota.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I have to agree with pjod, the exploding head gave me a jolt. It's a good story and you tell it well, thanks.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I gotta tell you... The kids head exploding scared me the most. 😁
glecydomingo (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I just think that the white lights with the hands are trying to protect you from the one whispering in your ears not to open your eyes... Very interesting story... Pls update us! I will pray for you God bless
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Very cool story. My Aunt is Cambodian and your english is very good. Did you see them or do you just hear them?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: