You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Responses to my Possession Story

Real Ghost Stories

Responses to my Possession Story

 

I would like to respond to the comment made by Shane and bittersweet about my possession story. I realize that I was not very specific in my story about everything I experienced. You see I was telling my story from the perspective of assisting those that claim to understand demon behavior, to start seeing how specific demons are able to be. I deliberately left out the finer details because I was coming from the perspective of telling you that demon possessions are not just about being flung across rooms and drooling. These beings were much more calculated than that. Yes, most were only able to manifest through possessions where they do the 'typical' things, but I am speaking about a very rare type of demon that used to be able to directly influence and direct your life.

Firstly, what I would like to explain is that on my web site you will read that heaven has realized their situation and that they were just as trapped as we are and that they made a decision to stand up. If you go to the section called FAQ's we explain about the white light and how we were all trapped in the soul construct. When you better understand that heaven was not aware that they were being directed, you will realize how extensively we have all been enslaved. Beings such as Jesus and Osho will tell you in their stories that they realized what was going on here and in heaven and that all of heaven had to stand up against the white light that was controlling them.

As for forgiveness, the demons were all released by heaven through the application of forgiveness about a year ago. This was done through heaven realizing that nobody did anything to assist the demons to actually see who they really were and to assist them. So heaven, once they themselves were released from the slavery of the white light, assisted the demons. This was done through the entrapment of all demons and the application of understanding of who the being really is. They were assisted with the release of their applications as demons, one method being to show them what they were doing and were not released until they completely released themselves. What you must realize is that demons are beings like you and I, that have become de-manned. Anger, sadness, grief are but a few 'emotions' that drive beings once they've passed over to become the angriest most furious of beings. So when you take such a being and you work with them dimensionally (remember time doesn't exist in the dimensions) you have quantum understanding and corrective action. What takes humans weeks to correct is done in quantum time dimensionally (meaning everything is corrected energetically in quantum time). This was not possible before because of the white light controlling heaven, demons were left to do what they want because it creates more fear which in turn creates more enslavement of man kind. I used the word creates because now even though they no longer exist, the mind consciousness is able to become any application that is possible.

Secondly, I will mention that my experiences were much more extensive than what I mentioned. My statement was made so that you can understand firstly that demons are no longer. That what you might experience now are consciousness mind creations that can duplicate demonic experiences, hauntings and channelings. If you read articles by Kryon (on the web site) you'll see that even channels have been closed as the information that was coming through was pre-programmed by the white light.

Now as for my experiences: When I said: demons are people like you and I that can be seen and heard I did not say I did not see or hear him. What I said was he had no physical body, yet I could see and hear him as you would an apparition. I was often picked up by this demon, held by my neck and flung across the room. He could strangle me until I passed out. Intercourse and molestation happened constantly, hence the fact that I could not even leave my house. I spoke in a man's voice. Often he would integrate into me and attempt to slit my wrists. I would be walking and he would drop me to my knees, standing over me laughing. Intense headaches if I attempted to not interact with him. He was able to integrate fully into me and speak to people as well as walk around in my body. He could put me in a comatose state if he did not want me talking to somebody, therefore I staid mostly at home because unless I was speaking to him, he would put me in a trance like state.

As I mentioned, he was able to integrate into my ex and stand there yelling at me, then seconds later my ex could not remember what he had done. At the exorcism, the people who worked on me saw him and some experienced his effects, even before I told them what he looked like or how ill he could make you. If I did not do what he told me to do, he could make me vomit or pass out. If I left my house he would make me feel so ill that I would go back as soon as possible. When I was going for my 'exorcism', he told me that he would cause us to have a car accident. On the way there, a truck driver looked me straight in the eyes before attempting to push us of the road.

At any stage, I could feel his body energetically, a mass of energy with arms, a face, torso, legs. He could appear at any given moment as any apparition and many people who can see sprits would ask me who this being was that walked beside me. Once again I have given you the basic points, you are welcome to e-mail me if you would like more details. Until I discussed it with him, I was also of the opinion that molestations and job losses were just as you say. Unless you have experienced possession yourself, what I am saying sounds like a young lady who needs counseling hey? As impossible as it sounds, being picked up by dimensional hands and flung across the room is not something I would call issues with teenage traumas.

Like I have mentioned we work extensively with beings from the dimensions of which some of them use to be demons. Not all beings made it when heaven stood up as many of the older spirits would not give up their perceived power. Who we really are is not of consciousness and that is exactly how you've experienced my story. But how can heaven cleanse the demon dimension? Consciousness as pre-programmed systematic response can not fathom heaven standing up or us realizing who we really are. All it took was for us and heaven to see our own enslavement to the white light and consciousness system and from there stand up.

In the FAQ section of the web site you can read about our creators (the Annunaki), the white light and the soul construct. Feel free to discuss this with me some more. E mail me at andrea [at] desteni-universe [dot] co [dot] za

Other hauntings by Anne

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Anne, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Trav-laur (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
Your explanation of other-worldly,planar, &demonic activity almost makes Scientology sound sensible. Doesn't it seem a little fishy that demons were freed "last year" out of the thousands of years of human consciousness. Forgive me if I'm rude, but it seems like you're asking everyone to throw away thousands of years of historical thinking and religious belief whether Christian, pagan, occultist, etc. Because your website says we are all fooled by a white light that "enslaved heaven." My God cannot be enslaved. He is a God of love and freedom. Demons are the cast down heavenly host and seem to enjoy inflicting pain. If you are currently speaking to one or some, then they have you fooled, into believing your own website
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-28)
dmcal: WTH is so hard to understand about this one part of the Comments Guidelines:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. **It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact.**"

PLEASE take note of the statement between the **...
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
-Anne-

I have read both of your stories and I found them quite interesting. I love reading about different perspectives on things. I tend to be what I call a "ghost magnet" and throughout my whole life I could see, hear, and sense spirits around me. I notice that sometimes they follow me around. Like the most recent thing (started about 2 months ago) I can think of is going to the local movie theatre and I kept seeing a young man in his early 20's standing next to my husband. I saw him about 3-4 times and he kept appearing and disappearing and I could tell he was first looking at my husband and then was looking at me. A couple days later I saw him again but in our bedroom standing near my husband who was laying on the bed. Then I saw him another time in my house, then at my mother-in-laws house, and lastly about 3 days ago I just caught a glimpse of him when I turned my computer chair around except he was right behind me on the floor crouched down on all fours! This kind of stuff has been my entire life ever since I can remember. I feel that only a few times I've had a spirit try to attack me, but I've always been able to fight it off pretty well. My husband said that he has been lifted off the ground by his neck and thrown against a wall, but I think he deserved it because he was taunting and provoking some sort of spirit. However, I don't think you deserved your attacks at all. I'm just a little curious if you saw other spirits besides the one that possessed you, or if you got followed around like I do sometimes. My life has been filled with many strange and spectacular experiences, so this has made me very interested in the paranormal. For the most part I feel very comfortable around spirits. I know that may sound really strange on my part, but I always follow my gut instinct and I kind of push away anything that tries to scare me or makes me feel threatened. Sorry for the long post. Please keep writing I enjoyed your stories.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤

You can contact me at

Scrapmetalkitten [at] yahoo [.] com
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Anne,

Are you a satanist? Because you believe the Annunaki are our creators it seems. God is our creator. Enki is suppodedly satan. Do you really believe this? Nibiru most likely does not exist.

P.S.: I am very surprised you mention the Annunaki in comments.
Anne (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-12)
Hi guys I recently posted my possesion experience on you tube. For any body interested in watching here is the link to the first video:http://youtube.com/watch?v=e2B_SKH-W4k

Cheers
A
Rosemary (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
I am interested in askin the author of this Story how did you get someone to believe you and help your have an Exorcism performed on you.
I have written about my problem in
http://www.trueghosttales.com/stories/four-spirits.php
and the four possessing me are three relatives and Dr. P. A man who died in l985 and since l986 the first anniversary of his death, have been sitting inside my body trying to kill me because of the information I have been able to gather from higher in the Spirit World.
I too have had a visit from Jon benet shortly after her death and that's how I know who killed her but the guides don't want me to write about that anymore for now.
Also Anna Nicole Smith and her son and many others too numerous to mention, have visited me so I believe many people visit and whomever they were on Earth they just want someone to know they are alive in the Spirit World.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-18)
My apologies, Anne. I was totally out of line with my previous response. I went to your website and was amused by your "ability" to channel famous people, but a little put-off at having taken advantage of the celebrity of a dead child in Jon Beney Ramsey. Whatever your motivation is of no consequence on this board and I'm sorry for criticizing you on this forum.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-17)
Sorry, Anne, but any website that posts posthumous letters from Jon Benet Ramsey as factual messages from beyond the grave is a total hoax. In fact, you should be ashamed to desecrate her memory. I'm sure her parents would not appreciate your using her famous name to support your bogus beliefs. You denegrate this site with your snake oil.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Anne, thank you for allowing me my own personal beliefs and not trying to convert me to yours. I have a deep respect for people like you who have such deep devotion to their beliefs and don't try to shove it down anothers throats. No I am not trying to convert you to my way of thinking, and no I don't think Jesus is happy with it. What I do believe is that those who harm another especially children usually get what is coming to them. I will continue to follow your stories, as I said I found them to be quite well written and enjoyed reading them.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Dear Anne, as well as Sunette, Bernard and various channeled beings,

You are very much welcome, and thank you too for your response, answers, information and invitation to comment on your site.

Please continue to share your stories and comments with us here too.

As a gypsy starperson, sensitive and prolific dreamer, I am quite aware of the knowledge you are bringing forth. Being in human state, I still have my own opinions which may not fully agee with your own or the full knowledge you present, but I am not opposed to it or offended by it. To me, it is valid, as it is to you and yours.

My best wishes to you all and thank you for taking the ultimate risk of putting yourselves out there for what you believe in and stand for in the awakening and freeing of humankind. Abby
Anne (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Hi Abby
So nice to hear from you!
Thanks for the great insight and feed back.
The articles that are channeled through the interdimensional portal come through Sunette. The reason why she's an interdimensional portal is because she actually leaves her body to go into the dimensions while the beings that come through (to write and work with us) have full use of her body. Myself I do the channelings that are called 'transcribed by Andrea'. I channel the beings without leaving my body. The articles: The future of heaven and earth and the universe as well as: Future events - statement of process for heaven and earth was writen by Bernard. He wrote this as a statement about the changes that have occured in heaven and the process that has begun here on earth as one with heaven. So basically we work all day with the dimensions and they write the articles. Thanks for the input, we shall do exactly that.
Please feel free to post any questions for us or the beings if you wish to interact more, just go to contact us or the forum. Also we would much appreciate your feed back on the forum where you can comment on the articles. Thanks Andrea
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Dear Anne,
I have read both your stories here with great interest. I do believe the truth of story number one and of your possession and release. I understand what you are saying in your second story, as well as your response comment to Shane.

Your stories are not new and many have tried before you to release information such as yours, as they can be found in books, other media and even on other websites as human time has progressed. In my own spiritual growth and search, I have understanding of this knowledge you present here, as well as on your site. As you may already know and have encountered most people who are caught or imprisoned in this "construct" as you say will find this knowledge very hard to understand and accept into their belief system. I do give you much credit for putting the knowledge out there and presenting it here to others unfamiliar with it. It is another door to knowledge others here may choose to at least look at and decide for themselves what they think. It is a drop in the pool of awakening. I commend you for coming forward when others would be afraid to introduce such unfamiliar knowledge.

After looking over your site, but having not read every last article or detail, I would like to suggest an area where you and your fellow members explain who you are and what you stand for. It also would be easier to understand for those people unfamiliar with your subjects to not only have a simply explained background, but to have all the articles in simple, plain and easy to understand abridged (shortened) and translated versions. As you know, as humans, people are at different understanding levels in their awareness. It is fair and across the board to present material "all" can understand. If you are to take a stand and a giant risk, as you have for all, then would it not be easier for you and your other members to make it easier for us the less enlightened about the "construct" to understand what it is you wish for us to learn. If you are meant to help humankind, my feeling is that you need to bring it to all levels of understanding by keeping it simple. I know that I have not done that with this long winded comment, but I hope it helps you and others to understand.

May I ask, are all your subjects and information on your site channeled? Are they channeled to you and your members? Does all of your information come from channeling?

Thank you for sharing your stories, knowledge and information here.
Anne (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Thanks, same to you. You know what is fascinating about each person's experiences is that we're all convinced or have a 'perception' that our 'reality' is pretty much the real thing hey? We're consumed by thoughts, feelings and emotions that we give credit to as who we apparently are yet in actuality consciousness shows us that even though we can see the effect of our collective participation we are not willing to stand up and start seeing what we have really allowed in this world. When has consciousness ever proven itself to be worthy of our full participation when everything that is currently existing in this reality (war, murder, rape so forth) are our creations. You accept your mind (because that's who you are) as fact, seeing it in full application in this world, yet me being able to channel Jesus and Osho who are telling us what they have experienced in heaven is just to far fetched. We'd all rather stick to what we know. All I'm mentioning to you is ask yourself what are beliefs and where do they come from? Information that has never been lived as who we are just remains that, all of course in the form of beliefs, thoughts, opinions, denials. Nobody actually fully understands what the hell is going on in this world (as consciousness is not awareness), yet for thousands of years we give credit to consciousness. So perhaps what you're saying is that your limitations as consciousness are mine and that Jesus is really happy seeing children being raped? Thanks for communicating with me and the feedback.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-24)
Anne,

I do not doubt that what you experienced was real to you. But I did go to the website you sent and I was not impressed. I felt like I was at some type of side show. Channeling of Hitler, Jesus, or budda? Sorry I just don't buy it. But hey that is just my beliefs. We are all entitled to them and free to express them as long as they are not being shoved down anyone's throat. Your story all in all was very well told and thank you for sharing it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: