You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My Premonition Of A Suicide And A Murder

Real Ghost Stories

My Premonition Of A Suicide And A Murder

 

This story is based on a dream I had which happen to come true that very night. Now I know this isn't a dream telling website I PROMISE in order for you guys to understand my story this dream is very relevant to my paranormal experience, so here it goes. I have a very religious background, a religion called Palo Mayombe and Santeria, so ghosts and anything paranormal are things that anyone in that religion are pretty much used to it as an everyday kind of thing.

Since my childhood days I have always been told that I have the gift of premonition and of being a psychic. I am also very sensitive when spirits are around. One night I had fallen asleep on my parents couch after saying my prayers to God and all my saints. It started off with me watching everything as if it was a movie, as a third person sort of speak. According to the dream it took place in Guatemala (where my parents are from).

I saw a drunken man walking down a very dark alley, at this point for some reason I was crying in the dream and the air (in the dream) felt heavy and the surroundings very sad. I see this man getting to a house and walking inside, his eyes were bloodshot red and he seemed like he was crying the whole time. As he walks inside his wife was in the kitchen with a baby supported on her waist while she fixes a bottle. Obviously his wife knowing of her husbands' usual routine of going to the bar after work, she just made a sarcastic remark to him.

This man appeared to be going through some serious issues because he looked very very depressed. When his wife made that remark to him he asks her what would she do without him and she just responds with her usual "just go to bed you're drunk". As she's walking away he pulls her by the arm and has a firm grip on her. He begins to argue to her about how bad life is for him and how she deserves to pay. She began to panic because by now he was yelling and startled the baby, so he grabbed the baby and threw him on the couch. She starts crying hysterically trying to break free from him because it looked as if he was going to hit her and began waving his gun around carelessly (people carry guns casually because it is very dangerous in Guatemala) while they both argued. She kept screaming why are you doing this, we have a great family we all love you. He started crying saying "no, no you don't". As he said this he shot her point blank in the face in front of the baby. At this point I was crying (in the dream) because for some reason it hurt me. The nasty part was I saw the lady's brains scatter everywhere and her face just was completely blown off.

The man begins pacing and looks at the baby and puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. All I can say I was crying so much because there was so much sadness, here were two dead people with a baby crying with his dead father next to him. The baby's cries woke me up because they wouldn't stop. As I wake up my mom is in the kitchen crying with my dad next to her so I ask them what happened.

My mom tells me that her cousin and wife are dead. Apparently he shot himself and his wife, their neighbor went by to go check on things because he heard gunshots, that's when he saw them and notified the police. Both kids were alone; one in his bedroom and the baby was in the living room on the floor next to his dead father. As soon as my mom told me this I had a flashback of the events that had happened in my dream and it got me so nauseous because I literally saw a suicide and a murder flash right in front of my eyes. I didn't recognize the man because my mom has a lot of family in Guatemala I don't know or never met. But I told her about my dream and I described him to my mom and it was the same guy. I never met my mom's cousin so I didn't really mourn the way my parents were, but it bothered me because it wasn't a bad dream which you could wake up from, this ACTUALLY happened. This took place about a year ago, but since this experience I have always kept a dream journal. Thanks for listening...

P.S: SORRY FOR THE LENGTH! <3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Centellitaendoki9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sceptic101 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
However I am so sorry to hear about this horrific incident. Those poor children... I hope your family is doing okay now. ❤
sceptic101 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
You know how when you hear a cat meow or a bang while sleeping and the noise integrates itself into your dream and feels as though it is part of the story taking place inside your head. Well I believe this is what happened to you. You mention that when you wake up both of your parents know about the incident. I'm assuming your mother received a call hearing this horrific news. No doubt she then told your father the details. I believe that as you were sleeping you overheard your parents talking. This was then integrated into your dream. Therefore you dreamed of the incident. The extra details such as the fact that the man was drunk and the setting of the house were no doubt your subconscious minds own imagination. This was NOT a premonition. Simply you overhearing your parents talking and then dreaming about it.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Hey, cosomogal just reminded me of something. What if she really was there in spirit and it wasn't a dream? What if she astro projected there? I believe this could be the case because she said she was asleep well that just makes it more creepy wow!. Thanks!.
kristelnaia (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
Miracles51031: I agree with you. Premonitions are actually a "danger sign" and a note to be very careful.
Centellitaendoki9 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Miracles-I see exactly what you mean but fortunately for me my family and friends we share the same beliefs. And spirituality and deities, or psychic ability is normal to us. I have had friends who have similar experiences and somehow feel comfortable talking about it to me. So I'm grateful that I can share conversations with my family and friends without being judged. 😁 lol luckily the world is starting to open up to the world of the paranormal and that is actually there.
GOD BLESS ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Centellitaendoki9 - glad you understood what I meant. I don't normally share my dreams/premonitions because I found out really early on they have a tendency to freak people out. 😆

Bad enough that I hear and see ghosts, but to have dreams come true too? Yeah, they'd be convinced I was completely insane. But like I said, I never had any premonitions like yours. I'd probably rethink my decision not to say anything if they were like yours.

You have been given a gift that I'm not sure I'd want to have. Maybe that's why I just get the premonitions that I do 🤔. Bless you.
Centellitaendoki9 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Yes I agree with you miracle, that sometimes dreams are just dreams. Sometimes we are just shown these premonitions just because. But I guess I just feel better talking to family/friends if I happen to have a certain dream about them because I feel like I don't have to hold some kind of guilt for not saying anything. Lol I hope you know what I mean... Lol and about my mom's dead cousins, I believe everyone is destined to some kind of fate and I guess that was his, he chose the dark path to deal with his problems and I guess that was his outcome.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Centellitaendoki9 - thanks for answering my question. I appreciate it.

I agree with you on your feeling about your gift. To me, and this is JUST MY OPINION, I cannot base it on fact, premonitions are sometimes given to us in order to help someone or something. But not always. Sometimes they are just given to us to show us what is to happen or has already happened. Sometimes you just cannot change the outcome. Even if you had told your parents or someone else what you had dreamed, maybe you couldn't have changed what happened to your uncle and his wife. Maybe you could have prevented it that day, but I think eventually that event would have happened.

I think there are events that are just shown to us: not for us to think we could have changed them "if only we'd have done or said something sooner." I don't know why we are shown them. We just are.

But I also believe that we are given premonitions in order TO change the things that we can. I guess it's up to us to figure out which ones are which.

My best to you.
Centellitaendoki9 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
to answer miracles' question about my parents, well I didn't want to tell them because in a way I felt as if maybe if I would of woken up sooner I would of been able to avoid it. My parents know about my ability and support me but at times I question myself to were as if they really do believe me. But once I told my mother this she has taken my precautious a lot more seriously. If I may add, because of my experience with this dream, whenever I have had dreams with friends or family members, I always try somehow to talk to them about it. The reason for this beacause I feel that its a message that needs to be given to them, problably because of the way they live their lives or they need to change. But I feel much better knowing that somehow I could make a difference in my families/friends lives...
Centellitaendoki9 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Thanks guys for your support! And yea Miracles51031, a lot of my dreams usually come true. The way I see it since in my beliefs, I always have a guardian angel with me she will let me know of events to come wether good or bad. It helps because if its a bad dream I know what to avoid, if its a good dream I just know that I have been doing right. I have had a lot of other experiences as well. I have also learned how to cope with this gift because I feel like I was given this gift to help others as well <3
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
WOW! This is a premonition that actually happened and if I were you I would cry also on the dream. Poor baby, he lost his mother and father. ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Centellitaendoki9 - as cosmogal said, that was a very powerful premonition.

I've had a few in my life, but nothing like what you experienced. I can't begin to imagine what you must feel like when you wake from your dreams. Always wondering if it's another premonition.

Is this the only one you've had or have you had others? Hopefully you never have one as bad as this one. 😢 I have to ask, how did your parents react when you told them? And, by the way, I'm glad to hear you're keeping a dream journal. I'm a big promoter of journals!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Wow that was a powerful premonition. The fact that the neighbor found the baby in the living room where you said the father tossed him is amazing. It's like you really were there seeing everything first hand. You do have quite a gift. Thank you for sharing this with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: