You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: The Spooky Life Of Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Spooky Life Of Me

 

How are y'all today? What I bring you today is something weird but very true.

When I was born I had seizures when something cold hit my mom. They thought it was nothing until I started playing with Ouija Boards at age 10. It's not like the cardboard ones, a wooden one and I added candles and offerings. Some of you say it's not true but what I went through is.

I started talking to a demon and nothing happened at first, until I stopped talking to it. It didn't like that one bit. First my stuff started going missing and when I talked to my mom she said "i didn't see it". Then when I went back, it was there. Weird I know. It copied my parent like when my Dad was fixing on cabinet I looked in the living room and he was there. I turned around and nothing was there. Then it got real bad. I went in the bathroom and I looked at the mirror and there was this awful most hideous thing I ever saw. Then it would go away. We moved into another house and I thought it was okay at age 12. Then that night I heard noises. I thought it was nothing and it wasn't.

One year later my mom told my dad to stay home something was wrong he called in sick and he did so. That night they heard a big noise in my bedroom sleeping. They went in there and got me up and we ran in their bedroom. Then something started banging on the door hard. My dad got up and said" You mother****** leave my house, and never come back." The banging stopped and our door opened then the thing yelled at us "Get out!". Lights started flicking on and off doors opened and closed. We got out as quick as we could and slept in the car. In the morning we went to the owner of the house and told them it was haunted. They told us that no one died in the house so it had to have followed you. We told them that we do not have anything following us. I lied. I didn't want to tell anyone. I was scared really scared. So we left frustrated.

When I turned 15 I started exploring haunted houses. I found one in Tn. It was the scariest one yet. I went in and it was darker then night itself. Only two of three stories were available to explore. The third story's stairs was torn off and a label said "DO NOT GO UP HERE". It was weird. I threw a rock up there and something threw it back. Then there was a dark room, even darker than the house. I got out as fast as I could and never went back.

At age 17 I went to a priest and he threw water on me and looked at my shadow. He said that I have an angel following me. I thought it did that because I played with that Ouija Board a long time ago. "Wow" I said. Then he said you also have a demon following you. I thought my life was over. I went to bed that night and woke up in the middle of the night. The demon had a vacuum going around my bedroom vacuuming something big and being crushed. I was scared and mad and the same time. Then I just knocked out.

I woke up in the morning and told my parents. They didn't believe me not one bit. I decided to go to a spiritual speaker and she blocked the demon from me. I was glad and still explored haunted houses and still do.

I'll write a longer version later.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nobody, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
just becareful of going into haunted house to explore because you may get to a point they get tired of it and not let you back out. Which I speak from exprience
FAlleNsTaR (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-12)
Wow!You have an angel? Your so lucky! Is it also bad to perform the "the spirit of the glass" or the "the spirit of the coin?" I'm asking since my friends are planning to try doing it.

By the way cool story!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
"Some of you say it's not true but what I went through is."

Curious thing to post in the first paragraph of your account. 😕
AloveB85 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Somebody doesn't have to die for a house to be haunted, I really wish people would stop saying that.
And I wish people would understand that when you play with fire, you will get burned.
Messing around with an ouija board is dangerous.
I agree your father shouldn't of shouted at it. I had a hard time following your story, from what I got from it, it was quite terrifying! You're lucky to have an angel.

I however do not understand why your parents did not believe you, when they witnessed some demonic activity themselves.
Hopefully you have found some peace
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Wow just wow, I couldn't stop laughing I enjoyed the story even though I couldn't understand what was going on most of the time it just kept a smile on my face the whole time. Quite a character.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
Nobody,

Don't you think you need help...?Well I do, you need to talk to someone who can help you. There is a lot of stuff going on and it very hard to catch up with the story...
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-15)
You woke up to a demon vaccuming your bedroom? Now that's a first ðŸ˜ē
When I saw the Amityville horror I made a promise to myself that if my house ever told me to GET OUT! I would leave nothing but a cloud of dust behind me. ðŸ˜ĻI am also curious as to what kind of priest threw water on you. That was a very gifted spiritual speaker to be able to block a demon from following you. I have to say it was fun reading your story, can't wait to read the next one. 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-13)
Yeah, no. That is ok.
So let me get this straight. You can ONLY see/sense the dark beings?
What kind of Priest was this that tossed the water at you? The Spiritual Speaker blocked the demon from you, but nothing else?
I am just flabbergasted that someone seems to have dropped the ball somewhere.
It is an old thought that EVERYone has a demon on one shoulder and an angel on the other. It is preferred that the angel be on the right, but that is not always what it appears.
This Being just seems so...flamboyant. I guess.
Thank you.
Ush (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
I knew someone a long time ago who had told me about her cousin who had done something unknowingly and had helped something to come across to our world. She was badly abused by it and she went crazy, she was sent to a special mental health care in London. However she got out from there somehow because she supposedly showed no signs of mental health problem - I have no details of how that happened (seems fishy to me). Anyhow, her cousin was too normal and too fine (she described) for a month and a half or so and then she committed suicide.

Now, I am sceptic about that story because that person I knew, loved making up stories, so I told my mum and one of her friends said to me "If it's true, if she committed suicide and didn't face whatever haunted her...that's a VERY bad sign." I shivered a little but, I don't know. One cannot feel anything more than just a temporary goosebumps when the story is so plain.

However, your story reminded me of that story, it is sorta frightening to one's imagination for sure. Crazy story you got there, but you're an interesting character indeed if that's true.
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
If they were 10 when they'd first started playing with the ouija board, then they wouldn't have known any better.
There's no need to be brash, snowhite.

Although, I do agree that you should've exercised more caution, but who thinks of consequences when we're young?

Your father probably shouldn't have shouted at it. Spirits and Entity's don't like being yelled at.

All the best

-Alice xox
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Well, the house you lived was haunted because of you. You played the ouija borad and opened the door to the other side. That is why a demon came to you. If there is not an angel there to protect you, you would be dead meat already.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
Well, the house you lived was haunted because of you. You played the ouija borad and opened the door to the other side. That is why a demon came to you. If there is an angel there to protect you, you would be dead meat alredy.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: