You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Shaky Sleep

Real Ghost Stories

Shaky Sleep

 

I was about 13 when this happened. I had about two or three encounters with paranormal activities but this was the most frightening. It was already 2:00 to 3:00 a.m so I decided to go to sleep since I was already sleepy. I really didn't like to go to sleep alone so I got my dog Jadah to sleep with me.

My mom had already told me that my sister's old room was haunted by an evil entity, but I wasn't really bothered by it, so I had just started to go to sleep when my dog started to whimper. She sat straight up and ran into the room since the door was open. She ran under the bed and didn't come out for about 10 min. I started to get worried so I called to her, but she didn't come.

By this time I was already scared so I called to her again, she had came out the second time I called her, but I still didn't want her to go back so I shut the door. An hour or so passes and nothing had happened so I decided to try to go back to sleep, as soon as I shut my eyes the door opened and a cool breeze rolled across the sheet. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, a couple of minutes later the bed begun to shake violently at that moment I sat straight up and my dog was growling at me.

Right at that moment she jumped at me and I threw her off of me, she immediately snapped out of it and ran to my mother's room, with me right behind her.

PS: I never slept in that room ever again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, miejay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-18)
Dear miejay,

The evil entity in your room is dangerous. Your room needs a cleansing. Has your house ever been blessed? Do you have portal in your room?

I am very curious why you have an evil entity in your room. Thank you for posting your story. God bless, deus vobiscum and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
It sounds like you have a spirit that is angry with you for something. And it sounds like it possed your dog. Have you done anything in the room such as change it?
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
Wow that really is a scary occurance. What other things have hapened in this house if you don't mind my asking. I am very interested.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: