You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: That Feeling

Real Ghost Stories

That Feeling

 

To begin I live in a family that has experienced a lot of deaths and heartaches. And like 5 years ago my grandfather died while my family was staying with him and my grandmother, I loved him so much and he treated me like I was his own son. Well when he died I went into a deep depression that I couldn't shake.

I just became tired and just wanted to waste my life away! Not only that but I started to see things out the corner of my eyes. Like someone walking across my doorway or someone just standing there watching but when I look I find no one. One day when I had my family at the house, my dad was taking a shower and when he got out he started yelling! We went to see what was wrong and he just pointed to the mirror and on there wrote, " I love ya'll - Grandpa ". I can honestly say that that was the happiest and most comfortable part of this whole experience.

After that I started to feel a lot better and less depressed! But one night a few weeks later I became extremely ill while I was lying in bed one night! Like in my dream I was fighting this force on a ledge and then something pushed me off the ledge causing me to wake up. When I woke up I immediately started throwing up and my stomach felt like it was doing somersaults. I couldn't sleep for the rest of that night. That was the last incident that I faced while living there... Since then we have moved out of my grandmother's house, but the experiences haven't stopped... More stories coming later

Other hauntings by Jikno

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jikno, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Jikno (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-29)
my bad I meant the last part for loveghost! Sorri darkness 😁 lol
Jikno (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-29)
Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the advice on my family health! I asked around and comes to find out we have a history of heart attacks and diabetes!

Darkness - I wouldn't b surprise if it was a demon tryin to possess me! I believe heavily in spririts.
loveghost (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
I know that feeling like the back of my hand. The feeling like someone is watching you at all times. And the greatness you felt when your grandfather dend you that message I hate to break it to you that has a 50% chance that was a demon trying to get in... They like to do that. Also the sickness was could have been the logical thing anxiety / panick attacks or the real thing something trying to take over your body. 😐
char44 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
what great comforting story!

Maybe the sickness pains etc are anxiety / panick attacks as you know you have lost a love one and won't see them again until you pass!
snowhite (203 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
Hi,Jikno

I know how you feel since I lost my grandma when I was 16. She is the only preosn who loved me so much the day ever since I was born. The worst is she killed herself by drinking some poisoned chemicals when she was at the age of 88. I was totally lost and for a long time I just didn't believe she was dead and thought she would come back. One day a few months after she was buried, I just couldn't help crying since I finally realized she was not coming back and I would never see her again. I missed her so much that I had chest pain for almost a year. Only time can reduce the pain from my heart.

I am glad your grandpa wrote a message to you. How sweet and comfortable he is! He wanted you to know he loves you. He doesn't want to see you being sad. If you are happy, then he will be happy.

By the way, I don't know your age, but if your family has a history of heart attack, you need to pay a lot of attention to your healthy start as a early age: such as eat healthy food instead of eating oily greasy fried food. See your family doctor on a regular basis especially after you reach the age of 40. Let the doctor know what you are concerned about.

Take care and may God bless you
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Wow that would have been an awesome thing to have witnessed, did you happen to take a photo of the writing at all? I believe you experinced a lot of these things because you were going through a negative time in your life, this tends to attract this type of activity. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: