You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Little Child's Voice In The Middle Of The Night

Real Ghost Stories

Little Child's Voice In The Middle Of The Night

 

We recently (4 mos) moved into this house, kind of weird. My wife thought she heard a little child's voice in the middle of the night when she would get our 3 yo Grandson a bottle. I am a believer that anything is possible but nothing of the unusual really scares or bothers me. I have constantly felt like I am being watched, almost everytime I walk into another room of the house I always think that I see something in the hallway, nothing ever there. Occasionally my g-son would say he was talking to a man in the hallway, once he said that man's dead and pointed to the floor, but when I say what man he kind of goes off onto something else. I am thinking imagination.

Well my wife called me this morning after I left for work, she heard him screaming from our bedroom (where he always sleeps. The door was shut and she thought locked. She yelled, open the door, thinking that the boy locked it and was stuck. The door opened and our boy was still in bed screaming, "that man smacked me, make him stop," over and over again. She turned on the lights and he had what looked like a red hand mark bigger than his hand on his face. The last week he has been vomiting for no reason, not sick, wakes up and vommits. Just thought it was a bug. Can these things go hand in hand? I feel silly but I would do anything for that boy and cannot have him scared or hurt!

Also our CAT is always walking in the hall, hair straight up and back crunched up, scared! Plus all of the electronics in our house keep shorting out and phone stops working for no reason. My wife tried to take a pic of the marks on the boy this morning and our camera is gone! Seems weird. What should I do? Just play it by ear? I am lost, please help! Also though, please, honest advice!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jabrbox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-08)
You need to speak with your pastor, if you are part of a church. If not I encourage you to find one. JimD is also someone you can get some insight from here in the meantime. This to me sound so demonic. I've come across similar cases & gone to the families homes to only find negative energy but not demonic. But this to me right now I feel, is. & I'm so sorry. But you need to keep your wife & grandson safe. Even if it means leaving the new residence & I know that's easier said than done. Do you have any friends or any family that could help you> Who you trust with something like this? I pray for you all in Jesus' name & ask for the Holy Spirit to protect you. If & when you get a pastor who knows what their doing to come get rid of this spirit, understand that if you your self don't continue to get to know the Lord & ask Him to be active in your lives things may not change. Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
Smokex12 (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-08)
Get out of the house, is my opinion. GET OUT or get a priest to check it out. That sounds really bad to me.
Nala_Lioness15 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-10)
He DID smack your grandson? I never heard of such thing, I persionally had my share of such experiences, but never been hurt like that... I think you should either do some cleansing, call a priest, or JimD like the others say, and just try to get the spirit out of your house. If it doesn't work, then I suggest on moving out of the house, since the ghost shows you're not welcomed. But, on the other hand, since you live there, you must do everything you can to show the spirit that YOU live there now and YOU own the place. Don't be too scared and submissive, it allows the spirit to do more harm on you and yours.

I pray for you and your grandson, and yours, take care! ❤
Frost13 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
well it sounds as if the lil girl is jelous of the boy so I go with cosmogal and remove the boy. Next thing is try to talk to the girl cause it sounds like she is a angry spirt. Try to send her away.
Kayorii (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
I don't know what you should do, but I would go into the history of the house, see if you can find out who it may be, if they had a certain temperament when they were alive. Seeing as though your grandson talks to 'a man' maybe he can tell you more about him?
If it continues, definately get someone out yo bless your house or atleast perform a seance of some kind.

Good luck!
friendly_girl (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
i am sorry I just posted this to the wrong wall. I have had friends who have had similar experiences. Just find a way to let the spirit know that your house isn't its domain.
friendly_girl (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Hey I know how you feel girl. I have had some of the same exoeriences though I don't get to see solids I can just sense them and talk to them using pictures and hints that they send me.
luvztigers92 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
I Think Your Best Bet Would Be To Get Out Of That House IT Is Obvious That You Are Not Wanted There. If You Can Not Move Out Have A Preacher Bless The House And Do Not Show Fear To IT. As I Have Done Before In The House I Am In Now I Was Babysitting And The Children Ran Up To Me Saying The Was A Women Kniting In Their Room I Am A Strong Beliver So I Got My BiBLE oUT AND TOLD IT TO LEAVE
snowwhite (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-11)
Get a priest and fast! 😲 He will help you! Or just sprinkle holy water. 😁
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
May I suggest that you obtain some cold iron? Such has been mentioned quite often in folklore as being most efficacious against malign spirits.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
It sounds like you have a very ill-tempered entity in your home. It may not be something truly evil, possibly just a human ghost with a serious temper. You get ghosts like that sometimes. Try adressing it directly. Be firm, but not rude. Show no fear, but don't cuss it out as I've seen some people recommend. Tell this entity it is not welcome, it can NOT hurt your grandson, and if it cannot behave itself and not hurt anyone it has to leave. If you aren't comfortable doing that, then don't. You have to be absolutely confident in yourself and the words. Basically, you have to stand up to an invisible bully. Usually just showing an unwillingness to take crap off a ghost is enough to get rid of the bully personalities.
Cosmo is right that a cleansing is a good idea, and also that when something is particularly strong you may have to repeat it a few times. JimD is a good guy, and if it comes down to needing help with anything demonic (I hope it doesn't come to that) he's the guy to talk to.
winx717 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
I am sorry to hear that these terrible things are happening to your family. I don't have much experience at this, therefore no "true" advice. I can only tell you that I will be praying for you and suggest that you do the same.

God bless you and yours.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Ok first thing you need to do is remove the child from your home. I am not certain but it could be an evil entity. It has been reported that some people will feel and be physically ill around an evil presence. It would be a good idea to either have your house blessed or a cleansing done. But seeing how this thing is strong enough to leave a hand print on your grandson it might take more than one session to keep it at bay. You could also do some research on your house and the land to see if anything happened that could be related to what is going on in your home. If the activity gets worse, you might want to seek out the help of a professional medium or demonologist. There is a demonologist on this site that goes by the name JimD. He is very experienced in his field and always willing to talk to people in your situation. I hope everything works out well, and keep yourself and grandson safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: