You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Something Is Having Sex With Me In My Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Something Is Having Sex With Me In My Bed

 

Hi, It happened again last night and I quickly try to see if somebody wrote about the same thing. I'm a 43 year woman and bought my house a year ago and it was built in 2006. I have woods all around my house and 2 dogs outside all the time.

Now a while back when I was sleeping I felt a strange feeling or something pushing me down into my bed, it weirded me out but I kind of ignored it. Weeks later I was awaked by the shouting of my name. I thought it was a bad dream and ignored it. Now for the last week as I lay down to sleep I felt the bed shaking very lightly and like something was walking around my pillow and head like a cat might do. How very weird. I felt as if something was crawling around my legs and buttocks and turned on the lights and checked my bed for bugs but nothing.

Ok then it happened again but this time still awake I felt the crawling and cool spot on my anus and private area and a light pumping going on. How weird is that sometimes like a slight pin and needle feeling around my hips or buttocks. I woke up and said out loud, Ok now you are weird doing me out here, I know I'm not going crazy or feeling things for nothing, don't hurt me Ok (yes I was a little chicken by then).

Now last night 11/16/2010 I felt the same things I did for the last week and kind of got used to it and I rolled over in bed from left side towards the middle and felt like something hopped over me to continue. It felt like I was having sex from behind with a light pumping going on. I thought because I'm not really sure but I heard breathing by my ear several times during these happenings. I also try talking to it but never get any answers back, I don't do any drugs and I'm not crazy. I even tried sprinkling baby power to see if there are any track signs that my friend suggested for me to try but nothing, just a white powdery rug now.

I read about the 48 year old woman with the similar story and that's what made me write what's been going on with me. I'm glad I'm not alone in this now. Any ideas you can tell me? I'm not afraid of it, and it hasn't bothered me or scared me, I think of it as some kind of friendly thing I guess. Jayscameraphone at aol

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jayscameraphone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

SoniaMary23 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
Hey, I've been through something similar like you except not oral sex or anything like that but with the bed shaking and the weird felling on your legs. Most of your story was like mine. Everytime I'd lay on my side I would feel pressure on my back and once before I was laying on my back and felt a slight pressure on my private area, I was a bit in shock. But I brushed it off. I know exactly what you mean. But my bed shaking kept on going on and on and on. I was pretty scared the first week but got use to it so then it stopped. I was happy but the activities hasn't stopped. I always feel my body being touched. But I'd ignore it, I got advise that if you ignore it that it'll go away sooner or later. But at the moment it's still here. I'm not sure if it's a incubi or just a ghost but I know I'm not crazy and it's real. I usually sleep with the light on now, I'm a 16 year old female who sleeps with dim lights on, How childish can I get? I just heard that ghosts demons etc do most of their activities in the darkness. I even told my dad but apparently he doesn't believe me. Well, I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely, SoniaMary23
KRYSTALLIA (64 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Oh gosh... Reading this persons comments and grannys come backs was a blast! I was laughing sooo hard!

😆 Krys
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Madelffrey: Cut the crap...Here's your last comment, prior to the one here:

"Ruth, you are not alone in this experience. I'm currently attending an extremely sketchy high school myself that can't afford electricity either. A few weeks ago I thought I saw a ghost in the locker room, but after tracking it down, it turned out to be a scrawny pale girl afraid to go outside. Best of luck to you!"

You're poor husband (who seems VERY fortunate not to have been brutally murdered by your phantom lover) reads and writes for you, but you can see well enough to think you've seen a ghost, AND track it down...

Paaaleese 😆 😆 😆
Madelffrey (3 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Fellow sexbeing victim,
Frankly, I was amazed to find your story online, because I myself have had a remarkably similar experience. For several years at my old apartment in Santa Ana, I entertained a nightly visitor of the supersexual nature. I have always been a very independent woman, and am still trying to find somebody who can handle my vixen-like personality. Anyway, on the night that it started, I'd met a wonderful young man for lunch. We hit it off great! He was smart, funny, manipulative, and kind. I told him I liked him and he said he'd accept me despite my blindness (my husband reads to and types for me).
I believe that this made the sexbeing jealous.
I never heard from the young man again; I can only assume that he met a violent death at the passionate hands of my phantom lover.
At approximately 1:45AM, I awoke to the sound of bedroom window being opened. What followed is the stuff of the most lude romances fathomable; the sexbeing was invisible, but his lusty throes made me feel like I was being pierced by a spear of sunlight.
Then I moved to my new house and never felt his ethereal ectoplasm again.
LoveBirdii (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-13)
I don't know if this has anything to do with sexbeings but one night I was layinorg in my bed when I felt like something fold the end of my blankets over so my body was visible and I couldn't move, I felt a slight tingly, ticklish feeling along my spine and I was completely freaked out. My eyes where open but I didn't see anything I also didn't look after woulds and the blankets felt back to normal...don't know if this is related to this story but if you have any ideas please tell me! ❤ (if it was I hope I dosen't upset at me for posting this...LOL) 😨
LadyLynx (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could shed some enlightenment on what has been happening to me as I have a similar sort of tale.

I'm a 24 year old female and a few years ago I was lying on my side in my bed when I came to consciousness because I felt a body on top of mine. It was definitely a man because I could hear him breathing very deeply and he was also gyrating on me in a sexual way. I was extremely scared because I thought someone had broken in and I was struggling to move; eventually I opened my eyes and it was gone. The second time is happened was a few nights after that; I was lying on my front when I came to consciousness from a dream (the dream had turned sexual moments before I came to consciousness) and there was this man on top of me again. This time I felt really cold hands touch my breasts, he was gyrating again and I could hear him breathing. Again, I couldn't move and struggled to open my eyes. When I did, he was gone. The third time it happened was a few weeks after that; this time I felt like I was ready for him. I came to consciousness, felt the body on top of me, heard the breathing, but this time I wasn't scared. I managed to open my eyes and pretty much said "Go!" and it left. It never came back after that...

Until last night! Now this is what I need help with; I never doubted for one moment what this was, that it was an incubus who was trying to have sex with me while I sleep. However, I don't know if this is the same one. I was asleep - dreaming - and moments before I came to consciousness the dream had been getting more sexual, in the sense where the man in my dream suddenly turned to me with a lustful grin. When I came to consciousness, I was lying on my back and BOTH my arms were pinned to the bed most definitely by hands that were pushing them into the bed. I could feel wrists clutching my forearms. My ears would go blocked, then unblocked, blocked, unblocked, in a rythmic motion. I could feel a body pumping on top of me in a very slow, sensual way. I couldn't hear him breathing though. But I knew at that moment what it was and I didn't freak out like I had in the past; in fact, I was enjoying it this time and it was turning me on. I tried to keep calm for a while, however, a part of me started to get scared as I started getting paranoid that it might suffocate me. A part of me wanted to keep going because it was pleasing but the fear in me got the better of me, I opened my eyes and it was gone.

I really don't know what to think; is it the same one as before or a different one? It seems to come to me when I feel particularly low also... Though not EVERYTIME I feel low, of course. This time, I liked it and wanted it to come back. The first three times it happened, I was in my own room on the top floor of our house. This time round I was in my sister's room (in the past she had reported similar dealings, except they were never sexual, only that her head was being suffocated) and yes, I did like it.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Why does this only happen to some people and not others? Is this the same incubus as before? This is very hard for me to talk about with most people I know; they haven't experienced it and most don't believe it; so many are narrowminded and ready to put it down to "scientific explanations" which to me is rubbish. Any feedback would be greatly appreciasted, thank you. ❤
XxMaMairangixX (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
well... Maybe he thinks that you look just like his wife or something. Maybe he is in love with you? You should try talking to him and ask him what he wants. 😕
suucubussed2 (7 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-14)
Openminder, my Succubus has never been violent, and she does not feel dark in any sense of the word. In fact, if anything, she has become more loving towards me as the years have gone by.

However, she does not share me with anyone, and if you have any desire to be with a Human female, then you're going to have to discontinue inviting these touchings you feel. You're really young to be making this sort of commitment, and believe me, it is a very bonding commitment to engage in a relationship with one of these Beings.

My advice is to stop playing with it, it's definitely not a toy, and do your best to ignore it.

The more you engage with this Being the stronger the connection will become, and it can be almost impossible to break it off with a Succubus/Incubus once you reach a certain point in the relationship.
OpenMinder (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
hi, something like this has happened to me twice, but in a far less graphic fashion. I'm almost fifteen, and about a week ago, I was laying in bed and watching t.v. When I felt a little cool spot around my thighs. I was only wearing boxers, so I thought it was the cold air coming from the window, which I closed. Not five minutes later, the cool spots came back but in little electric tingling sensations. It quickly ran up my thighs and soon the tingling resided in my crotch. I must admit, it felt nice and I was partially ecstatic.
The sensation resided there for a few minutes before I was completely aroused by the constant tingling and reached orgasm through masturbation, which was strangely stronger through the tingling. I ignored this as something that happens through puberty.
A few days ago, it happened again, only slightly more stronger. The cool spots ran up my thighs and down my stomach this time for about a minute before it reached my crotch again, and I eventually decided to ejaculate again. I began looking these experiences up and expected something to do with hormones when the topic of succubi came up. I researched them for hours before I found this site and your tale. Now, if this is a succubis, I'm a little worried because I've heard that if you accept them, they might not leave you alone if you wish for a human relationship. Also, I'm worried if it might slowly become violent. I was wondering if you could update me on your experiences so far? Has your entity become violent or darker than normal? And I would like some advice please, if that's alright.
Please, reply asap. This entity may not give off any bad energy or feelings, and I've enjoyed these two instances so far, but I'm just worried for the long term.

Thank you, OpenMinder.
suucubussed2 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-08)
Shai, you are not alone. This happens to other people, and like yourself, none of us asked for it to happen to us.

What you do have to ask yourself, however, is how you yourself feel about it. Do you like it? Do you want it to continue?

This is a much more important decision than you might think. I believe that what is touching you and having sex with you is the same thing that has sex with me (only mine is female), and these Beings do not take this situation lightly, and you might be at the most important crossroads of your entire life. You didn't ask for this any more than I did, but here it is, and so you're going to have to make a choice.

If you like it and want it to continue, all you have to do is encourage this Being, and all you have to do to encourage him is to lie on your back and invite him.

Be aware that he will not be a toy that you can play with, and that if you make the decision to encourage him that it will be a pact from which you may not easily remove yourself. These Beings exist on a level of emotion that runs to the extreme, and if you decide to engage in a relationship with him, he will expect you to be faithful to him and devote all of your sexual intimacy to him.

I cannot say that you should not engage in this sort of thing, since I myself have willingly done so (look up "My Succubus" on this site, and that's me), and am very happy in the relationship, but I have to say that it's not for everyone, and you should be aware of the implications before you decide which way you want to go with this.

I believe the commitment is for life and beyond, and I think that you should be aware of the gravity of this connection before you pursue it.

I have never heard of any of these Beings harming anyone that they perceive as a rival, but they can make your life and the life of any Human that you try to engage with very difficult if you try to have your cake and eat it too.

You have to make a decision, and the sooner the better.

If you want to have a lifelong relationship with this Being, understand that he will probably never be visible, or available for you to touch, but his touch will be astonishingly pleasing and that it will continue to become more pleasing as time goes by, for as long as you allow him to touch you.

If you do NOT want this, then you need to make that decision now, and to stick with it, and you need to deny him any attention whatsoever. That means that if he arouses you, think of something else, if you feel his touch, move and lay on your side, read a book, watch TV until you sleep, but you must actively ignore him.

These Beings thrive, maybe even exist, on our attention, and so any attention you give him will be like water to a thirsty man.

If you want to get rid of him, you cannot talk to him and deprive him of your attention at the same time, so telling him to leave or anything else will only serve to encourage his presence. If you want him to leave you have to give him the cold shoulder, and by that I mean no talking to him, no focus on his touch, no relinquishing to his pleasure.

If you DO want him, all you have to do is what you know he likes (and you know what that is), and he will stay. And he will become the most important part of your life.

I wish you well, and that you make the decision that is right for you in this matter.
Shai (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
Hello. OK this happened to me last night and I'm totally freaked out. It started a few years back, id be semi conscious and would feel a presence behind me but would be unable to turn or move to look at what/who it is. It went on like this until a few weeks ago I felt being kissed in my sleep, but when I opened mt eyes I could see no one. Last night I felt like someone was touching me and trying to arouse me, kissing me too. And I WAS aroused after a while. Then I felt something forcing me on my back and parting my legs and entering me also a light pumping sensation. The scary thing is I enjoyed it and climaxed as well. Now I'm totally freaked out and don't know what to do. I'm 29 and divorced and afraid to go tell any of my family members anything as they might take it as a joke/laugh at me. Could someone please help?
mjtwins (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
in each experience you should use different methods to figure out what it wants rather than what it is doing by turning off all the lights, seeling up any sorce that a light will reach, and light a single candle in the middle of your room, be sure to have full confidence and no fear of the creature, begin to ask it questions if no reply then email us back the results so we can further assist you.
darkcookie (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
[at] Sharksgirl there is still time for you, you need to pray to Jesus and ask for protection go to a catholic priest and tell them about this and ask them to bless your house you can get olive oil pour it on every window still and at the foot of every door in your house while praying to God to bless the house
yelii (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
I'm not trying to scare you, you know but as what I've read in the net that repeated intercourse with an incubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death. I'm not sure if it is true but just be careful...
God Bless you 😊
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Incubus Babtism or ignore them works o.o weird spirits haunt this world now lol
shaksgirl (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
😲
I'm going through the same thing! It all started 4 nights ago while I was resting in bed where I felt this heavy weight on my body and I couldn't breathe... I felt this presence right next to my face looking at me I was too scared to open my eyes to see what it was, then I felt the weight move down towards my legs and I felt something pumping and the bed was rocking slightly, but I ignored it and thought it was my imagination as I never believed in ghosts etc the next day I felt the same thing again while I was resting. On the third day I come home after work at half 5 in the afternoon and just dropped everything and lay on bed, I felt something rubbing very lightly over my leg and then I felt what felt like two hands trying to separate my legs apart, I thought I had a spasm so I just spread my legs just so I feel relaxed then that's when the pumping happened again, I didn't feel any pressure or anything being inserted I just felt a light pressure just below my stomach. Since then I've been feeling this and its all the time all night long while I'm in bed day or night. This morning I couldn't put my eyeliner on properly as I was being gently rocked back and forth...I'm not scared, I like the feeling it gives me as I feel a warm sensual feeling while I feel this thing pumping. At least I know now that I'm not imagining it after reading your post because the same is happening with you. Can you tell me how often this being visits you?
Jayscameraphone (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
Jayscameraphone Dec.14, 2010; Hi again I'm doing a little update for those wanted to know how have things been going on.
The Incubus or sexbeing is still here and you could say we made friends. I can now tell when he is around by the cracking noise coming my attic space and it doesn't matter if its in my master bedroom or if I'm sleeping in the vacant guest bedroom. I know it first started when I was sleeping a few months back, but started as I was doing my meditations in a yoga prayer position I could feel my body slowly moving back and forth as something was having sex with me from behind. I have tried a few different experiments to see if it was all in my head or for real and this is what I tried.
For the rocking of my bed I sat and glass of water and I could watch it move back and forth, I would have the heat on now that its cooler outside and the house would be nice and warm and toasty but I would have cold spots on my bed. I have started to talk to it and it seems to listen to me but yet I don't hear any voices. Now I have told it it could freely have sex with me but not to hurt or harm me and it hasn't. It seems to like when I'm in the prayer or excuse me when I say it doggy style position because it quickly moves behind me, feeling on my legs like light steps on legs and soles of my feet. Its slowly starts rocking me back and forth and if I don't say or doing anything I would hear the cracking of the rafters in the attic above my bedroom and then after I tell it I know your there come down from the attic I could feel the pressure on the bed behind me sink and coolness run up and down my hoo-ha and anus and the pumping starting to get faster and harder. Yes I got freaked at first but calmed down and went with it and it lasted about 30 minutes and suddenly stopped. I had reached orgasm and said out loud wow that was good and turned my head from my left side to my right side and I felt it start again. This second time I was very into it, (I know that sounds crazy but true) that when it began to rock me in the bed I yelled out more and harder and wow it listened and did where the bed was hitting the wall and when it was all done it left me exhausted and I went to sleep.
Now its day or night when I come home if I touch my bed I could feel a light push forward for me to get in bed. Also when its happening I do hear what sound like a stomach crawling noise and a light touch on my waist or buttocks and when into it fully like a pressure pulling and pushing on my hips. I had several friends come over one at a time to spend the night, it won't bother them even if I switch bedrooms to see knows the difference between me and another woman. I had my friend sleep in my bed with me to show her and she also got freaked out by the bed movie and seeing me being pumped. She quickly asked me to have it stop and we both sat and watched tv and talked because she couldn't sleep after that. Today while I knew it was with me I asked it to tell me its name somehow so that I may call it by its name, so I will see what happens and if somehow I get to know its name.
I would take any feed back that any one has to say or any suggestions will be considered Jayscameraphone [at] aol.com or post it here
victoriarachel (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
I submitted a story that hasn't been authorized yet but when it does check it out. It is titled the alien and the hag. It talks about an incident I had where a woman or demonic woman proceeded to have sex with me. Very, very weird I got to say.
Jayscameraphone (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
I wanted to thank the people who wrote me with suggestions and what it could be; I also from what I read think it's an Incubus. I have been more in tune with things around me since I first posted. I'm not afraid of it but am careful of what it may have in mind. I do yoga mainly for meditation purposes and every time now when I'm in the prayer position I could feel the little bugger behind humping my rear end and which broke my meditation and I had to laugh out loud. Strangely I didn't feel anything for 2 days afterwards maybe it got offended? But last night he was back while I laid in bed reading almost like trying to tell me to go to sleep so I turned off my lights about 11:00 pm and at 11:10 I felt like something was crawling around my legs and a weighted feeling sitting on my pelvis that depressed my body down into the bed. The cool feeling quickly followed on my private and not scared but trying to figure this thing out I parted my legs and sure enough it was doing its thing. I looked down but the room was dark except from the moon light coming in through both my windows and I couldn't see anything between my legs but felt it was there. As 5, 10, and 20 minutes went on it got stronger the feelings and reached orgasm and it seemed like it did also because I felt like this rush of wavy air from my toes to my head like a blast or some kind of shock wave, that did weird me out a bit and my bedroom door that I always leave wide open creaked back and forth about 5 times. I rolled over and woke up about 3:00 am laying on my stomach feeling a coolness on my anus and light pushing I ignored it and fell back to sleep until this morning I was on my back and felt the bed bouncing with the pressure on my private and I said out loud ok it time for me to go to work and told it you're a horny little bugger aren't you.
I never been a big church goer but do believe in God and I always keep him in my heart. I'm not some kind of Satan worshiper but I do believe in ghosts from living in a very old civil war home in New Jersey. 50 Hasbrook ave. In Emerson I was 12 at the time and even my dog would get freaked out. I know there were ghost all in that house, we lived there only 6 months and we moved to Fl.
To answer some quick feed back, Yes I asked it questions never got an answer or scratches on my body. I have always kept an open mind and only hand a friend of mine stay over in the spare bedroom and she had a bad dream and woke me up and asked if she could sleep with me. She told me it was like someone was attacking her and the bed was shacking very bed and she woke. I never told her about the things that were happening and I never had a bad dream like she described to me and the bed didn't shake wildly like she told me happened to her.
😳
Succubussed (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
Jayscameraphone, it sounds to me as though you might be having contact with what I refer to as a Sex Being, and what others might call an Incubus. If you search the Internet for information regarding Beings of this type (Incubus/Succubus), you will find a tremendous amount of information that has been written by people that have never actually encountered an Incubus or Succubus.

In other words, don't believe everything that you read.

I don't really have any answers as to what these Beings are, but I've had a female version that has been with me for over six years, and I am very comfortable with the relationship. It's not the sort of thing that's for everyone however, and only you can decide how you feel about it and what you want to do about it.

I do know that it helps to talk to other people who are experiencing the same or similar things, and if you'd like to join a forum where others who experience this can talk anonymously with each other, there is a forum that you can find on my profile (incubisuccubae). All you have to do is click my username here in this comment
loveghost (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
I know what you mean I'm only 13 and this happends to me on a regular basis. When I'm awake, when I'm asleep everyday this happends. Check your arms and legs and back when you ack them a question they might scrach it on to your body. GOOD LUCK
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Hello Jayscameraphone, thank you for sharing your experience with us. You asked "Any ideas you can tell me?" towards the end of your post. I will share my ideas with you about what I think might be going on.

If you click on my ID name at the beginning of my comment here, it will direct you to my YGS profile. There you can read a rather lengthy explanation about what I believe is true (and untrue) about the type of spirit that you describe as visiting you.

There are other people who frequent this site who believe different things about these types of spirits than I do. I think it is important for you to hear from the opposing points of view so that you can make up your own mind on what you should (or should not) do.

If you want to talk more about this, feel free to write me a letter (e-mail address is in my profile). If not, good luck with your situation.
SeventySeven (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
This seems to be an Incubus, I don't know much about them but I heard ignoring them makes them grow bored and move on.

New comments for this story have been disabled