You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Back Stage Horror

Real Ghost Stories

Back Stage Horror

 

My heart was pounding, I was so nervous, the lines ran through my head, it was like living a nighhtmare. And no I am not talking about being on stage in my underwear.

I was just finishing my last rehearsal for a show I was in when I saw my first ghost. I loved the thought of paranoral studies. Even though this is one of my only experiences, I am still loving ghosts.

I never came to terms on if this story was true or not until today, when I finally admitted "I believe in ghosts."

I was sitting in the lobby when I hear a loud crash, it seem not important. But, then I felt something tell me "Go check it out." Not like a real voice but a feeling. I ignored it, then I realized I was the only person in the lobby, I said to myself "time flys by." I heard the noise again. Something inside me pulled me up and next thing I knew I was walking on the dark hard wood. I was backstage. I saw my director and her mom, but a third woman was there. I asked who she was. No answer. My director just looked and asked, "what?" I answered "not you." She just laughed. The woman had old clothes on, 1980's style. Wakey hair, and TWO DIFFERENT COLOR EYES. A beautiful blue, and a rotten brown. Like they were looking in my soul. The lady was bumping my director, she had no reaction. I looked back to see if anyone was there. No. I looked back and she was gone. Gone.

That word ran through my head over and over, gone, gone, gone. I still think about that night. I hate that theater.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, doppy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Justin_9493 (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-15)
Thanks for sharing your experinces. I don't have anything more to add than what's already been said. Thanks again.
textbud13 (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
well do you know any histody on the thearter did an actor die there and they were in a 1980s outfit for their role😕
Lucy1212 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
I Do plays, And in my theater constantly (We do not have a "BACK" stage we had them on left and right sides. Well the high up stands where people sit sometimes we see shadows lurking around, Its quite freaky if you ask me!
Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I know how you feel my backstage is haunted someone hung themself in the toilets. So I am supporting you 100% ❤
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I agree. I think it's the word "rotten" to describe brown that is a problem for me. Beyond that though I do believe the experience has merit if only because it seems like older theaters are notoriously haunted.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Her one eye was the color 'rotten brown'? Hmmmmm I found that detail very disturbing, I am not even sure why.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: