You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Happenings

 

I have had not many but little out of the ordinary experiences in my life, this is one. When I was no younger than the age of 5 I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. In my room there was only my 2 year old brother and I. As I was dosing off to go to sleep I heard a deep male voice that said: Te vás hacér miedoso that is Spanish for: You are going to get scared. I got scared out of my mind. After that I was under my blankets covering my face, and when I peeked out I saw a black shadow figure at the foot of my bed. I did not know what this was, so I quietly went into my mom's room, and everyone was sound asleep. I couldn't figure out who or what that was. I never told my mom about this. This was in an apartment I used to live in about 9 years ago. I am now 14 years. Can anyone tell me what this could have been? Until this day I still wonder what that was.

About a year ago I went downstairs at about 10:30 PM to get a late-night snack and a bottle of water from my garage. So I got my snack from my kitchen, went inside the garage, turned on the lights and got a water bottle. I turned off the lights, closed and locked the door. I turned around just to make sure everything was in it's place; I looked under the door of the garage and I suddenly saw light coming from the bottom after 2 seconds of staring at it. So I went and turned them off. Another takes place this year in about July or August at daytime. I was downstairs with my mom, she was washing the dishes and I was walking towards the kitchen to get some lunch and as I passed the TV, it turned on. It doesn't have a remote because it broke. That never happened again but I wonder if it is a ghost of my relative, maybe, hopefully.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MARINExSNIPA, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MARINExSNIPA (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-19)
[at] ristone667 that could of been it. There was a lot of anger when I was that age. Thanks. Good luck
ristone667 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
Hey. I am also fourteen. I think in your first story, that could have been a poultergeist, it could have just been trying to scare you. Most of them cannot hurt you, but in you adolescant years poltergeist's feed off depression, which mostly happens as a teen. I have had sooo many experiences as a teenager, and I am having one right now, which is why I'm on this website:/. Well hopefully that helped.:D

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: