You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Am I Haunted?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Haunted?

 

So, to start off let me say that ever since I was in middle school my mom has always been haunted by something. I never heard it, like my father, but I felt and saw it. Now I'm older, a year out of high school and at both my mothers and fathers house I have had separate and different experiences continuing and recent.

While at my Mothers house I have felt things touch me and say my name when I'm alone. I have felt things get in bed with me and wrap 'its arms?' around my waist. It doesn't go away until I look or until I nod off. My cat seems to know when it's there but doesn't really react much. She just seems to watch something that I can't see move about my room. It doesn't seem to be threatening in any way, in fact it seems to want to help me. Whenever I feel its presence I get an idea in my head, something to write or draw. This happens on and off. It seems to know when I'm down also because I feel a chill on my shoulder at times.

Now at my Father's house, which is a forty minute drive away, I feel eyes watching me. At times I can't sleep and I see shadows on the walls and in the doorways. This happens sporadically and usually when I'm in any room alone. I have also seen them out of the corner of my eye outside my father's house. I know that whatever it is follows me, at least for a bit. I think its only one or two of them, but I don't know. Recently I've been hearing static in my ears over whatever it is I'm doing. Tonight I heard a voice in that static in my left ear. I couldn't make out what it was saying, but it really freaked me out. I do know that it was a man or boy's voice I heard. I seem to be the only one to have this kind of experience at my dads out of my siblings.

I just want to know why am I the only one who's having the most activity happening out of my family, besides my Mother. I also need help with the entities at my father's house. I feel like I need the lights on in whatever room I'm in at his house. The spirits only seem to be watching, but at times I think they want something from me when the lights go out.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, theimposter99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

theimposter99 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Loveghost-I don't know if both sites are the same ghost, but I have tried talking to it before. Just started hering my name being called from down the hall.

Jarman- Thanks for info on the possiblitiy of leaking EMF waves. That at least helped explain some things happening around me. I try to find explanations for happenings usually. The ones here are just a few I couldn't explain.
CrimsonAsh (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
I believe you because I've been seeing unexplained shadows and I think that you are a medium. Please don't get me wrong, I'm just saying what I think. And you said so your self that you are the only one in the family seeing and hearing things. I have been seeing things all my life but I never knew what they were until I found this site and now I'm starting to think that maybe I AM a medium because things never just stop. You can email me if you want.

❤ Crimson
JarMan (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
Hello theimposter99,

Before I start I'd like to explain am a avid believer in spirits and ghosts but also believe a dose of skepticism is healthy and required in this sort of field.

I am going to start off with what I personally could explain, such as shadows. Shadows can just be shadows and after awhile when you are expecting something, you'll see it even if it is there or not.

There is this thing known image matrixing, where your mind will take familiar shapes and images and find them in patterns, or clouds and yes, sometimes shadows.

I also personally believe the same thing can happen with audio. Language is complex and the way the human body processes it is even more complex. Have you ever misheard someone before? The same could happen with all types of audio you may hear. Hearing words or voices in static is known as EVP or electronic voice phenomenon and I personally believe that a majority of these EVP cases are misinterpreted. Hearing voices in static is actually more common a occurrence then you might imagine, ultimately it is going to be up to you to decide what you heard.

Another thing to take into consideration is the human mind. It is a complex organ and sometimes emotions are easy to misinterpret. Feelings of fear or anxiety can be caused by stress or exposure to chemicals or radio frequencies. A unshielded or improperly installed breaker box can leak EMF waves which is scientifically proven to effect people's emotions when exposed to too much.

That being said, your experiences are your own and it will be up to your own personal observation to decide what is going on.

I'd like to advise you though, if you get the idea in your mind you are being haunted, that is what you will believe, regardless of the truth. Next time something out of the ordinary happens I want you to think about it for a moment and see if you can't explain it to yourself first.

Please understand I am by no means denying your claims, as they are yours and yours alone, I am simply offering you some other ideas to think on.

Regardless of your situation, it sounds like whatever is happening to you is nonviolent and you shouldn't worry about it. If you feel uncomfortable, simply explain to it you don't like how it is making you feel and ask it to stop.
loveghost (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Its the same ghost. The stadic in your ear it is something that happends a lot when a ghost is attached to you its a little boy the talking in your ear the wraping around you waste. He is just looking for a friend try talking to him just don't startle him or he will run away and come back later. If you need more help just send me a message or something. GOOD LUCK

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: