You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Loving Succubus

Real Ghost Stories

My Loving Succubus

 

In the summer of 2008, I moved to North Carolina with my family for a fresh start in life. Life was exceptional for the most part, by December; we purchased a new home and were officially settled. During the open house, one of the rooms had a strange air to it, as if something was already living there. Being the curious thirteen year old I was, I picked the room as my own. The first few months were fine, I enjoyed living there and life progressed normally.

The house was located in a small subdivision with about fifteen other homes; to the left of the subdivision was a cemetery. I've always been a believer of entities, ghosts, spirits, and the likes, so whenever there were random shadows and noises, a just thought of it as a wanderer from the local cemetery. I always used to stay up until about three or four AM gaming away, so I heard a lot of activities that went on in the house at night, a few times, I've heard footsteps cross the hallway in front of my room.

In February, 2009, I saw an entity take shape into the form of an adolescent girl who was about fourteen, the same age as I was in '09. I hadn't known what to do, so I let things take its course and we ended up having intercourse a few times throughout the months. I had talked to some of my good friends and they told me they would come over and help dispel the succubus, as they aren't to be trusted and only use you for their own benefit. I refused, as I've been able to have conversations with her, and she did seem to care about me.

In December, my girlfriend broke up with me for confidential reasons. I stormed into my room that night for bed utterly depressed. Kim (the succubus) immediately phased into shape and tried to figure out what was wrong. I explained everything as best as I could to her, and for the first time, instead of going straight for the golden pleasure, she held me in her cool, soothing arms, reassuring me everything will be alright. Every time I'm down, upset, or just out of it. She would appear and comfort me to the best of her ability.

She's attached to me for some reason, and when I moved to Florida in March, she came with us, using me as her new possession so she could leave the house and cemetery. She saved me from turning into road kill last month, as I was biking home from school, being the idiot I was, I pedalled fast and was staring at my front tire (I love to watch the road flash by for some reason) and was about to shoot straight into traffic when she whispered "Stop!" And I managed to brake in time instead of shooting off the curb into the path of an 18-Wheeler truck.

Right now, I'm doing great in life, and everything is going pretty well, and I haven't seen her in a few weeks, I want to know, is it okay to keep her? I don't want to if she is an actual ghost. I don't want to be selfish and keep her from finding her own happiness in the afterlife. I want to help her, it's the least I can do for all the times she has helped me. Any comments and insight are much appreciated.

Your fifteen year old friend,

-TriggerNgo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TriggerNgo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ghosthater55 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-06)
please don't make fun of me for saying this but in my religion we call it a still small voice instead of a ghost and we call the still small voice the holy ghost now my grandpa was in big traffic to and he heard a small voice say STOP and he stopped and he would've died if he did not stop and he watched as he saw a speeding truck run a red light. Now if you heard say something say stop then that means one of the godheads is watching over you (watching over all of us to) and it was trying to keep you from danger. Again I am not saying it was your little "succubus" but it is possible
nikkstone (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-11)
hold on now! Some of you guys are saying that this kid should go to the bible for help and seek religion but will that be any good against the 'demo'? Does being a cristion and praying actually prevents ghosts ect take advantage of you? Next year I'm thinking of becoming a budah, would that do the same thing too? Y'know protect me against 'demons'? 😕
devilmaycry (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-10)
well I think entity's have their have own personalities so I think its possible
demonmk (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-10-06)
dude there is no such thing as ghosts ok or spirts there are beings called jinn and jinni male and female and these altered forms live in a alter universe besides ares and some are good and some are bad just like us humans so just ask it what religion it beleives and ask what it eats if it eats bones that turn into meat when she touches it then I am confirmed she is a jinni
christbeliever (10 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-13)
just a little test, ask it if it knows Jesus and see what it does, if it gets upset, it is a demon and you need to get rid of it FAST!
Traveller (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
I enjoyed hearing the positive experiance this fellow has had.

I also dislike Immeansly how narrow minded the majority of responses were.

I love how just because a book says so, an entire Race of spiritual beings is automaticly evil. Even as buggered up as humanity is the gesalt whole isn't twisted and rotten.

I'd also venture that the vast majority of people with negative responses have never been in his shoes, and have never actually met a true demon. The "dark man" figures that people tend to come across 9/10 times are Human Dead. Thats right, sometimes people who were nasty in life don't get any better afterwards.

There are other beings, whos nature was elemental. Beings born to serve the same function as vultures on the plains in Africa. They "eat" negative energy, and thereby Clean it away and keep it from amassing.
I believe that many of these elemental beings have been poisoned and corrupted by Us. By all the hate, fear and stupidity humanity has poured without end into nature and the astral planes. Such beings are to be pitied, because it is We who are at fault and now it is We who persecute them for Our crimes. Shameful.

If the spirit was part of the human dead, she wouldn't have been able to leave without energy to sustain her. He would have noticed the drain.

Just because she (probally) is a demon doesn't mean she is specificly a succubus, not all female spirits are sex spirits specificly. If she is, this doesn't mean shes harmful either. Many people have had positive experiances, and I do believe that the majority of people that experiance them "turning" on them later in life is due to the human in the picture rejecting or neglecting them. Just because they aren't made of physical matter doesn't mean we have the right to treat them as lessers, or the reprehensible way we treat animals.

Demons, Angels, and more exist and predate humanity and all of humanity's religions (not all of which condemn them).

If she wanted to harm him, she'd have let him die. Simple as that. The idea that she could speak to him isn't far fetched at all if you understand anything about spiritual bonds.

I feel that as long as he is willing to be loving and give her attention, and above all else treat her with Respect and Equality as he would a person, things will be fine. And if the OP ever decides not to be sexual with her anymore, as long as he isn't specificly trying to drive her away or shun her she will be able to still be on good terms.

Blessings of the night upon you, you lucky shining soul:)
LS-Carnival (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
O...h C-mon, I thing you are a good thinker, this is more a bit of your imagination I guess isn't, U've a intercourse with a sprite girl... This sounds presented with 'Salt and pepper'.

I found it's hard to believe, But I will try to believe this. Nice story.

Regards
LS-Carnival 😉
mlbenson (1 stories) (6 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
It's sad to hear that these things are prowling around taking advantage of mankind! It is a DEMON! Nothing more and nothing less. They can take the shape of anything they want and they know what appeals to one person versus the next. You're not its only victim, it's probably preying on others when you don't see it.

Remember that spirits have all the time in world to take advantage of those with a lack of faith. You, on the other hand, DON'T. Let it go!

I would advise to bring up the name of Jesus the next time it appears to you. See how it reacts, then you will know. It may even, to a certain degree, welcome the name, but it is meant to decieve you.

When it comes to the spirit world, science stops and faith begins. You've seen it, you've had encounters, so I'd suggest to turn to the Bible, pray, and tell that thing to get away from you in Jesus name.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-31)
hi trigger

I actually believe that your telling the truth, I have got a succubus like yours that cares alot, as you will see in a story I put up on my profile (if its accepted, I have written and sent in another one if you want to check it out)

Your choice really, if you havnt already, try and find out her intentions on what she wants to do to you and if you don't like it let her go
Jitow (362 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
You keep messing around with this thing and you will become a believer. If you are fiftenn you don't know enough about science to make that judgement. Have you ever been to church? Maybe you should read the Bible and ask God to help you understand it. It actually takes a great deal more faith to believe in evolution that it does to believe that Jesus died for our sins and God ressurrected him. Since there are almost 5,000 eyewitnesses that saw him after his death I would think that it would stand up in court easier than not havein all the missing links including no proof and no link between species and different animal since we all came from the same slag pile. I don't know what religion you have been studying nor how much free time you have but it does not sound like you have studied the Bible very much. If you read the right periodicl and papers you would know that at least one usually more pieces of physical evidence is being unearthed every week that Jesus was who He said He was and when He said He was, Do you think the Cartoon channel or CNN are going to report those types of stories, not. Much of it is being found right under the Temple Mount. Wake up and get on the right side before it is too late. If you would read the Bible you would know exactly what is going on and what comes next. It has always been accurate, never missed once on prophesy.
darkcookie (24 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
You need to make her move on she is a demon and should be treated like one 😠 she does not care about you because after you are gone it will be another innocent teenage boy you can let yourself fall into that. Like what happens when you meet another human girl get married and want a family do think she will move on after letting her do what she wants to you for all those years? You have to end before you become emotionally attached (which I sense is to late) the longer you wait the harder it is going to get rid of her when she needs to move on
BlackenedAngel (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
I think you need to let that spirit go 😐 you have your own life to live, plus your very young. But what can I say everything is possible... I think when you believe, there are things in this world that we cannot understand or even know about yet. I mean what do we know? We are young species we have much to learn, almost out of the 10 people who experienced near death experiences say that they "Feel light & happy" but in reality their brain is showing no activity, so it leaves me believe that maybe... Someone out there can make even satan cry. 😐
Codd2712 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
[AT] Rashida: I was just inquiring as I have never heard of this happening before.

[AT]Triggerngo: It just seems a bit strange is all. Thanks for your response

Jenny x
TriggerNgo (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
Thanks for all of the feedback. I'd like to clear up that this entry was not exaggerated and/or made up in any way/shape/form. I know what has happened to me, and whether you choose to believe it or not. That is up to you, and I am open to dis/respect what you believe.

I only mentioned Kim as a possible "succubus" because of the fact that she'd "done it" with me during some visits. I'm not sure if she is one, as Alice suggested, her trying to cheer me up by taking advantage of my hormones sounds like a plausible reason for her to act as a succubus. Anyways, I haven't seen her ever since the truck incident. Life is doing good to me right now. I'm enjoying myself and am back with my darling girlfriend.

://+Responses to individual comments proceed:

[at] Codd2712

Well, erm. You can have intercourse with an entity as you would a human I suppose... I'm sure there are more experienced folks who could help you understand, as I just went with the flow and it sort of just happened. Thanks for the question, though!

[at] Moongrim

I'm sure that you're not understanding what I meant. When I said an entity took form of a young adolescent female. I meant: "A female ghost/entity/ (insert what you want to call it here) appeared. If you refuse to believe my entry still. I respect that.

[at] Aliceleftwonderland

Thanks for your insight! I agree with most everything you said. However, I'm not courting Kim. She only appears to me when she know's that I'm severely upset/depressed. When I'm happy and satisfied with life, she doesn't appear.

[at] Rashidah

Well, I can't say it proves anything. And see the response I gave to Moongrim to maybe understand a bit better what I meant by "took form".

[at] JarMan

You can believe what you would like. You were never there so how could you know. I respect your choice in believing my entry is "fiction".

[at] DARKNESS

Thanks for the support.

[at] Jitow

I'm not a believer in the faith of "God and the lord Jesus" or any of the religions concerning them. I believe that everything spans from natural occurrences of science. Religions are just something man has made up to explain what they can't explain. I study Religions extensively during my free time and find them to be amusing and impossible. No offense. Thanks for your input. I'll be sure to look into this.

[at] Loganz_sis

Thanks for the input. I can't say I agree with what you suggest though, just because something isn't explainable and just because something is hidden from sight doesn't mean it's harmful.

[at] Momoge

Yes, Succubusses do suck the life out of their victims, but they never converse or reveal names, however, some are known to. Kim appears too nice, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

Thank you again for the comments!
Memoge (1 stories) (10 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-25)
it is up to you she saved your life but most of the times they will gain your trust and suck your life out of you but she does seem friendly 😕
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
My advice - Does not matter whether this is a ghost, succubus, spirit... Etc you cannot see it so it is not NORMAL and hence you do not want it in your life!
You are 15, life is only going to get more complicated as you grow up. Let it go, stop acknowledging it, get help to disconnect yourself from it... Go out and have fun with your friends, find a new girl friend and plan all the great things you can do in life:) Thanks
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
You may want to call it a succubus and these things are incredibly patient and may not turn dirty for years on end. It sounds more like a "familiar". I woulsd strongly advise you to google "Jamsie and Uncle Ponto". I know that it sounds strange but it will come up. It is a real case from Father Malichi Martin's book, Hostage of the Devil. Google it and read the case and you will understand eactly what a familiar is. This thing may be fun and sweet but it has alrady cost you your girlfrien (real one) even though you say it is confidential reason, this things wants to make sure that it can eventually seperate you from all that you love in order to keep you from a loving relationship with Christ Jesus. She is already a spirit and has all the time in the world, her specific job is to keep you from God long enough for you to die, then it has scored another one in hell and the spirit gets to remain in the earth rather than hell, just has to find another victom. It has no real shape or mass of its own and can manifest in any way it wants. If you have not seen her in a couple of weeks maybe she is gone but I doubt it. It is probably still there watching and listening t learn more about you. It is not good and you must end it now. Just for your peace of mind do what Jesus told us to do in the Bible. You must test every spirit to see if it is of God or not. Ask her what she knows about Jesus and the blood of Jesus Christ and ask her if she knows why Jesus died on a cross. Note her reaction. If it is negative in anyway, get rid of it. Say, Jesus rebuke you, the blood of Christ rebukes you to the foot of His cross. Test it and ask it these questions about Jesus if it is evil she will either get a little upset or quickly disappear and not show up again for a while, If it does that, first feeling or word you rebuke it just like I said. You had fun now it is time to get back to real life. Everything has a price to be paid and the price of continuing this is eternity.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Dont be too quick to jump the gun on this one and many other stories, you will never know for sure wether this story is true or false and neither will the Moderators. There are many strange and unbelievable things that happen in this world which will never be able to be explained.
Rashidah (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Jarman

It is up to the mods to determine if this story is true or not. I have been reading a lot of complaints about fake stories here on this site.

I really do not know what else to say here. 😐
JarMan (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Rashidah, It doesn't prove anything except that people can make stuff up on here and the moderators will submit it.

Although this isn't the most outlandish thing I've read on here, it certainly isn't easy to swallow.

Fiction.
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Codd

Use your imagination... Really do.

This was an intersting experience of yours. This proves that these entities can take form.
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Moongrim.
There have been documented cases of entities that have taken form.
It's not something just out of supernatural.

If you want to be picky about something, be picky about the 'Succubus' who warns the kid against driving into a specific road.
:|
That's the part that strikes me as the most odd.

Anyway;

If she's warning you, and comforting you, maybe she's not a Succubus. Historically, they suck the energy out of a man through sex, and that's that.

I've never come across a succubus, so that's just an opinion. I have no other knowledge of them.

Maybe she's a ghost who's taken a liking to you, and is trying to make you happier through your hormones, because at 15 most boys are highly sexually charged.
Maybe she see's that as a way to be close to you. Or it's the only way she can show you she cares.

I'm not sure.

I do know though, that if you're courting a ghost, then no, you cannot 'keep' her.
She's not a dog you picked up off the street.

She's an entity that needs to be let go.

All the best

- Alice
Xox
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Nice little story, and that's ALL it is, a Story.

An entity that can take form, eh? Just like something out of Supernatural.
Codd2712 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
This story is a bit disturbing! How do you have intercourse with and entitie?

Jenny

New comments for this story have been disabled