You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: 3 Years Of Hell

Real Ghost Stories

3 Years Of Hell

 

When I was younger, I wasn't inclined towards the spiritual. I drank and smoked and slept around a lot. Somehow during these youthful indiscretions, I attracted something to me. It all started three years ago. I was lying in my bed taking a mid-day nap and I was wide awake. Suddenly I felt something crawl up my leg. It began to perform what felt like oral sex on me. It felt like static electricity. Like what you would imagine a ghost would feel like. I regret it now, but I kind of went with it for a minute. I didn't really believe it was happening frankly. Then I felt something in my mouth and my tongue began to go dramatically up and down, left and right. It was like I was giving oral sex to an invisible female. This immediately freaked me out and I got up right away and stopped the session except it wasn't done with me.

It started happening all day long. It started happening every night. I couldn't sleep at all. I lost my job. I begged it to stop, but it wouldn't stop. I started going to church again in hopes to get rid of it. I talked to the priest and though I'm not sure he believed me, he tried to help. He said a few prayers and came to the apartment to do a cleansing. Nothing happened. It just kept on having sex with me. I started going to church every week. I was convinced I could get rid of it with God's help.

Eventually I started trying to communicate with it through EVPs. I started to record some things that freaked me out. I heard it say things like "Beelzebub" and other sexual and satanic things. Then I started hearing the same voice from my EVPs whispering in my room. This scared the crap out of me and I decided to seek medical help. I went to the hospital and told them what had been happening and they put me in the psychiatric ward. I was there for a few days and put on anti-psych. Also, during all this I had been drinking every day because that was the only thing that helped with sexual touches. Drinking made them go away. So I had to be taken off alcohol in the hospital too. When I finally got out three days later, the attacks stopped.

I smoked weed once during this time and had a particularly intense attack. So I decided to avoid that from then on. But otherwise life started to return to normal for me. But then it started up again. It hasn't stopped since then. I've changed medications, gone back to the hospital. Sought out spiritual help, but nothing has worked. It's threatened to kill me at times, if I don't have sex with it. But I fight and refuse to give in.

I've learned some ways to lessen the sensations, but they don't work every night. I thought recently I heard the voice of my deceased father in my room. He told me "Jesus was with me. But you need to make some changes in your life." So I've been doing that to the best of my ability and seeking out someone who can successfully give me deliverance. Until that day, I will continue to fight against what I consider a demon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SucubussesSuck, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

therealjaydiz (2 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
dude that's funny that you say you smoke weed at the touching resumes. When I smoke, the weed feels like it amplifies the demon/spirit/whateveritis. As for the demon, do me a favor. A lot of people will disagree but read pslam in the bible. What harm can it do? None. What good can it do? Lots.
Sandeep44 (11 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Well, place the rock salt on 4 corners of your room and hang a photo of St.Michael. St. Michael the archangle will protect you from demons and ghosts. Anything you do, believe it in What you do. This will work. Say me after this did the demon has left. I hope you (SuccubusSUCKS) read this as soon as possible

Thank You.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
Dear Sandeep44,
I request you to suggest remedies according to the faith of the person you are trying to help... And I am sure you are.
And do not worry about your English.

Thanks
Regards
Sandeep44 (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
Hey, you seem very troubled by this demon. I am advising you when you feel the demon. Say "Jai Bhajarang Bali" Or "Jai Hanuman" keep saying this in your mind. Hanuman is god he will protect you from this demon or from any Ghosts. While saying this or before never consume any Booze concentrate only on these line BELIEVE IN HIM AND ASK HIM TO PROTECT YOU FROM THIS DEMON. See his image in google it is available. Think of his face and chant that line. I had same cases with some my friends and this had worked 100% fighting against this demons. Please don't think iam converting you Iam just helping you out. Or another way is marriage. According our scripts (Hindu) this Succubus/Incubus attacks only bachelors may be boy/girl. Has intercourse and takes your health continous sex might take you to serious condition. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you.
Pariah (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
[at] Cosmic Flare Thank You! If you would like to continue on the matter then by all means, contact me by email. [oc2847 [at] gmail.com]
CosmicFlare (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-10)
I absolutely agree Pariah 😁
Finally someone with a clear understanding ❤

😁
Pariah (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-03)
How can anybody enjoy pleasure from this sick, sadistic and demented bisexual genderless puppet of satan. It's Ugly, smells like rotting flesh & has no personality of it's own. What I mean is every demon [In my opinion] are actually just puppets for satan to travel in so it [I refer to all demons and satan as "It"] can be in more than one place at a time to cause corruption. It'll make a human a pawn in a sorry game to ensure they have a one way ticket to hell.
Scbsd (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
SS, there's no way that I can see to message you unless I PMed your old ID on the forum, and I am reluctant to do anything that would require that you log into the forum again. My email is up on my profile here. Could you shot me an email to that address so that I have a way to contact you?

I understand your reluctance to be the go-to guy in these cases, but if I am approached by someone in circumstances similar to the ones you were in when we first met, it would be nice if I could ask you for advice and technique. I promise not to give your address to anyone else.

Thanks.
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
SCBSD message me and we'll figure something out. I don't really use that email anymore. Also, I don't really have a solution and I mainly don't want to be one of those people that claim they do. I just would stress keeping an open mind, talking to people, living your life as much as possible, not repressing sexuality, and possibly pharmecetucal intervention, though i'm not convinced drs know what meds to perscribe in this situation. But I think there is a relation to dopamine and these experiences as evidenced by alcohol deceasing them, marijuana exacerbating, etc etc. I'm considering pursuing this for a master's so I can get a better understanding of it and maybe help people. I think the best thing I could do know is be a support system.
Scbsd (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
SS, thanks for the kind words. I am really happy that you found a way out of the dilemma that you were in.

Would it be ok if I refer the occasional person to you that comes to me with the same problem you had? I think you could help some of the people that come to my door looking for a way out.

I still have your old email address if it's cool with you.
Runswithlydia (1 stories) (27 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
SS, I will not weigh in on a subject I have very little experience in, but I think I am with a lot of other people here in that I wish you all the best. I have to do more research on the subject. Good luck.
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Sorry I want to say one more thing. Prayer is really helpful. And got me through so many dark times in my life. But when you think their is a demon torturing you and targetting you and your advice is to attack it with prayer. That is not the solution. It will push you to the edge even more. Religion helps, but fanaticism does not.

Also, parriah I've felt some thoughts pretty similar to you. And I've tried some insane things to get it to stop. Things I'm almost embarrassed to admit. I know its awful. And I know you need help. What really helped me was confiding in those I knew that loved me and that I loved. I don't know if you have a good support system, but I hope you do. Even if you don't tell them what is going on directly, tell them you need them around. Seek them out. Let me know if you need some help.
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Hi guys,
Another update from me. What Scbsd says is true. I posted on his site for many years. He was open to my opinion, which was that I was suffering from demonic touch. The one thing I will say about Scbsd, he keeps a fairly open mind about these things, which is really all I wanted to say in my last post. But I don't agree with him overall. If they are demons or psychosis or just something else, I wouldn't encourage people to seek purely sexual feelings from them and abandon purely emotional contact with other human beings. Or embrace sex with them over a physical partner they are in love with. I just don't think its healthy spiritually, mentally, or for the simple value of living a rich and enriching life. When I hear people say they love something they can never hold or curl up next to in bed or have kids with, I can't help but feel they are missing out on one of the most amazing things life has to offer. I wouldn't encourage that. But I'm not a doctor or a psychologist, this is just my opinion. Throughout this whole ordeal, I hated the idea of my life become that. And thankfully it didn't. So scbsd I know you were trying to help, but I've never been so glad of anything in my life that I fought against it all those years rather than embracing and starting to enjoy it.

I will say I now work in the mental health field assisting people diagnosed with schizophrenia and I was shocked to meet many people who have similar experiences listed in their case history to what scbsd and me describe but mixed with psychotic symptoms. Now I'm not trying to say this is the cause... I don't think we even really understand schizophrenia well enough to understand what it really means if this is the cause. But it has expanded my point of view to accept that there might not be a strict demonic angle to this.

I think all of you should just keep open minds. There hasn't been a lot of mental health research on this phenominom, its not in the bible really, most of what is posted on here is just what people think. No one knows.
Sywren (29 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-01)
SS,
I have read through your comments on this story and noticed the progression from a purely religious and paranormal perspective, to your mind opening up to the possibility of it being something psychological, and not out of reach of the human mind to create.
I truly commend your updated post on how you are doing, and am very happy that you've stayed so strong and kept pushing to find out what was happening (not that it's something simple to ignore). Nicole_slaw said it well also.
I wish you all the best!
Nicole_slaw (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-26)
Hey SS,
I actually only frequent this site to read your updates and I'm really happy for you that things have gotten better:) I agree with your opinion that praying will help but won't solve all your problems. There's a story that says someone who was stranded in the ocean bypassed a plane and a helicopter and etc because they were waiting for the lord to save them, when really he told them that he was trying to save them all along by sending the plane and the helicopter and all that jazz. So yeah I think people think that they can just sit back and pray and all their problems will be solved but in reality you have to think outside the box so to speak. Good luck with you and I hope things continue to go better for you:) --nicole
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
Pariah,

Some of your questions do not have 'simple answers' and some of the answers that Jav, Hooch or myself may give could lead to a 'flame war' based on our point of view.

You could submit an experience and include your questions and perhaps receive your answers via a debate... A debate that may get 'heated' at times...

OR (at least in my case)

You can contact some of us via our e-mail addresses (mines on my profile) and ask your questions in private.

So...it's up to you... Submit an experience and receive many answers from many different points of view...

OR

Ask those of us who will respond via e-mail (those that offer help like this have posted their e-mails on their profile)...If you write me today I may not have a chance to respond as I have family business to attend to this afternoon/evening but I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks for asking...

Respectfully,

Rook
Pariah (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
[at] Jav,

No I haven't gotten any answers, but I've read many stories on here Of succubi and just joined the site not to long ago. I was wondering if maybe someone like You, Hoochler or Rook (And many more) could help me.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
[at] Pariah,
Excuse me, but you have been going to these stories and leaving posts with questions attached that seem pretty urgent. Has no one contacted you or answered any of the questions you have left here?

Jav
Pariah (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
I have a few questions I'd like to ask about succubi.

1.) What If you act cold and heartless toward the entity. (Insult It, throw objects at it, get angry & yell at it, etc.)

2.) What would happen if you go into an emotionless state like a robot and feel neither positive or negative? Would it find you boring and lose interest?

3.) What if you get on your knees begging or crying for the succubus to stop. Will it take pity and stop?

4.) What if you give in to the pleasure? Will it eventually gain enough power from all the sexual energy you feed it & physically manifest to kill you then drag your soul down to hell?

5.) Would mentally visualizing killing it scare it off?
adsouza (guest)
+4
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
I was away for quite some time, so I missed this one, but I do recall a proverb: "The guilty think all talk is of themselves"

Need I say more scbsd?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
Scbsd,

"Unfortunately, as Goebbels understood, if one repeats a lie often enough it assumes the properties of the truth"

You said it, not me.

Have a nice life Matt. I'm out of this game. You're just not worth the time or trouble to me. You have become nothing more than a distraction, and quite frankly, an embarrassment as well.
Geez, get a hobby or something.

Jav
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
Congratulations, SS.

I am glad to hear that you have found relief from this oppression and hope we hear from you with future updates on your progress. I commend you on pursuing all reasonable options when addressing this matter... We should all look past what we want to believe regularly. I wish you the very best... And even if you feel your prayers did not work for you, I believe you will find that ours will.

Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
Scbsd,

Um Jav didn't 'call you out' as you have done to her. She stated (I believe this is what you are commenting on),

"Too often these folks are whisked off to other sites to pursue the continuation of what they initially came here to get help ridding themselves of."

Now you come back and 'attack' her comment openly and yet 'defeat' your own argument against her as you openly admit...

"If you look at the stories where I leave a comment with directions to the forum, you will see that they all have one thing in common: The OP LIKES the contact. I provide the directions in order that they might have somewhere a little less hostile to discuss their experience than what they will find here at YGS."

Jav wasn't 'lying' in her comment... She mentions web sites, plural, and people having problems... Not individuals 'enjoying' themselves that need a place 'less hostile', as you put it, than this one. She doesn't even mention you by 'name'. So why take this personally? She launched no attack against you yet you seem to feel the need to 'defend' yourself, may one inquire as to 'why'? It makes one wonder if you have a guilty conscience, or perhaps you are trying to convince yourself that your point of view is indeed correct?

Your right in your idea that this is a 'heated' topic... I think it is one that will always be as each individual has to determine just what 'evil' or 'unwelcome' means to them...

Respectfully,

Rook
Scbsd (guest)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
SuccubussesSuck, I couldn't be happier for you to hear this. I just came by your story here to see how you are doing, as your case has been one that I have been the most familiar with for the longest time, and one of the most upsetting due to the stubborn nature of the Being (imo) that plagued you for so long.

Javelina, what you are recently taking up as your chant against me--that I whisk away people who don't want contact with a Sex Spirit to the forum where they are cajoled or even forced into accepting and embracing the contact--is patently untrue. Unfortunately, as Goebbels understood, if one repeats a lie often enough it assumes the properties of the truth.

I am not going to let you do that without challenging your lies.

If you look at the stories where I leave a comment with directions to the forum, you will see that they all have one thing in common: The OP LIKES the contact. I provide the directions in order that they might have somewhere a little less hostile to discuss their experience than what they will find here at YGS.

I think any one familiar with this site will admit that this one topic ignites more hostility and fighting on YGS than any other topic on the whole site. People who have this happen to them and LIKE it have the right to talk about it. It's so different from anything else we have experienced that we almost feel a NEED to talk about it, and the forum provides just that, without all of the judgmental bickering that has come to be the norm on YGS.

Nobody is getting "whisked away", and the reason the don't come back here (as Hoochler noted the other day) is because of all the fighting and misinformed, judgmental pontificating by people who don't know what the hell they are talking about.

The forum is heavily moderated and as a result we don't have the negative atmosphere that has come to represent YGS.

As far as the OP, and his comment below; SS and I have known each other longer than anyone on this site, and in fact I have known him since long before I found this site and long before I ever started the forum. SS has always consistently resisted the contact, and other than one brief period where I suggested to him that if the contact were inevitable/incurable that he might be better off making friends with the Being, I have always done everything I could to try to help him rid himself of his affliction.

I believe SS and I were first acquainted some 8 or 9 years ago, and he will back me up as regards my conduct with him if you want some confirmation of what I am talking about.

As far as SS and Hoochler being on the same page regarding this issue, you couldn't be much further off base. What SS has said here is that he has come to the conclusion that the presence of a Sex Being is a psychological problem akin to Schizophrenia, and that the touches are tactical hallucinations. I don't necessarily agree with this idea, but it seems to have worked to help SS free himself of the touching and so it's fine with me.

Hoochler on the other hand, has come to the conclusion (through a very unusual means of "education" if you will) that the Being that SS was dealing with was very real and part of an enormous and complicated hierarchy of Angels and Demons and God etc etc, and when SS enlisted Hoochler's help, through the forum, Hoochler performed some sort of mumbo jumbo and declared SS free of the problem.

SS was NOT free of the contact, and in fact when he subsequently came onto this site with his Original Post here, Hoochler failed to recognize him as the same person he had declared free of the touching, and tried to "cure" him again (which makes me doubt the Divinity of Hoochler's information if he could get something that simple so wrong).

SS has made it very clear in his most recent comment here that he does not believe--as Hoochler does--that these Beings have any basis in reality, Spiritual or otherwise and are in fact nothing more than the manifestations of a mental condition that can be treated by therapy. That puts him on a completely different page from Hoochler, with his Angel Guide "Metatron" and his belief that these Beings are real and a real ticket to real time in a real Hell.

It is my understanding that Hoochler is one of the "crackpots" that SS refers to in his comment below.

I think that a lot of this was covered in the comments to this very Story if you feel like digging back to where they start.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
SS,
Thank you for having the courage to come here with your thoughts about all of this. You are a light in the darkness hun, I mean it. Too often these folks are whisked off to other sites to pursue the continuation of what they initially came here to get help ridding themselves of.
Hoochler once left a post on a story of mine that, at the time, I pretty much ignored. I went back to that comment last week and found I agreed with every word. He touched on the same conclusions you have mentioned here. I can only think there must be a reason both of these posts caught me in the same week. I don't believe in coincidences. Just thought I should relay that to you.
I am struck by amount of suffering you have endured all these years. And my heart goes out to you for the strength you are showing now.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Jav ❤
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
The truth is granny. No one has any idea. This is just what I've come to believe. People come to this site with big talk and take advantage of people that are desperate and suffering. Talking and listening helps. But don't tell people things you don't know for sure. Everyone wants to be an expert, but I've yet to meet anyone who actually was.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
SS: Thank you for the update and confirming what a lot of posters here on the site also believe the real reasons of these "visits" are... It must have been hard for you to come here and admit that, I commend you! 😊
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
+6
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
This is a big update for those who still follow this site. I've been doing much better. The touching sensations for the most part barely exist anymore. I hesitated to write here, because I'm still not sure. I don't think what we are dealing with is as simple as God versus Demons or shamanism or witchcraft or any of that stuff. I've come to believe this is a problem of the psychological nature, which would explain why so few people are able to cure themselves of this no matter how much they PRAY. I'm very spiritual and religious but its true, I tried to pray for years and reform my life and it didn't work. I strongly believe that this problem is something on the schizophrenic, schizo-affective, narcolepsy hallucinations or some other high functioning form of hallucination. Meds help, but I don't believe they are necessary frankly and will maybe just make things worst in the long run. I strongly recommend therapy. I believe not suppressing sexual desires helps, but I'm not going to go against anyone's personal beliefs. I've spent a lot of time working with people with mental health issues and this is a problem that is little discussed and very common in the mental health system. Like everything in psychology, its not treated well or successfully which usually leaves those suffering like you and me to believe we are cursed. I don't want to change any ones personal beliefs or say they have a mental illness if they don't believe they do, but I do want to warn you from the crackpots on this site which will tell you lies to serve their agenda. No religious, witch, or ghost hunter knows how to solve this problem. Prayer doesn't hurt, but I don't think it will make your problem go away. Trust in your friends and family. You're not alone. God bless you
Vendexar (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
Sienna (5 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
akaye_36,

It is a succubus who are fallen angles (devils) and are very hard to get rid of.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled