You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Boy Upstairs

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy Upstairs

 

Hello my name is Carolyn and I have a spooky true tale to tell you. My boyfriend and I moved into this 2 story house. The upstairs had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The downstairs had 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen dinning room and kitchen of course. My boyfriend Chip went upstairs to take a bath and well, like most men, he forgot his towel. So about halfway through his bath he called for me to bring him a towel. So I got his towel and started to the upstairs bathroom. When I got to the top of the stairs, I went to the bathroom and he had it locked so I told him to unlock it. He said for me to wait a minute.

So I stepped back against the wall facing one of the bedrooms up there. At first, I didn't see any thing but when my eyes adjusted to the dark I saw something sitting on the bed. It was what appeared to be a young boy. I didn't believe what I saw so I walked closer to the bed and I know that my face turned white because, sure enough, there was a young boy just sitting on that bed starring at me and he gave me the feeling that he wasn't very friendly. There was no one else in that house except for my boyfriend in the bathroom and me.

I started screaming for him to unlock the door and I was crying very hard. He let me in and I told him what was going on so he went to check the room but he saw nothing. Now I know what I saw and whatever it was I think it just wanted to scare me! Needless to say I moved out about a month later. Thank you.

Other hauntings by carolynknowles

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carolynknowles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
You should face up to your fears I have seen these ghosts all in this year. If you seen one then more are going to come I'm not trying to scare you but you have a gift. He came to you for help I'm in the same situation I don't know how to help them did you ever dream about him before you saw him in real life as a ghost?
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
wow I have had 4 ghosts in this house so I know what you are going through the ones I see maybe one were evil because he walked right through me and didn't think to stop. I have seen a really nice one which is the 5th ghost which I saw at my boyfriends old house. All they do is stare but the thing is I have seen these ghosts in my dreams before they were normal people in my dreams I never thought they would be ghost until after I had those dreams. They are waiting for me in the other world. They are trying to tell me something but I don't know what. Thanks for sharing your story with us. 😊
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-16)
i just stood at th doorway I was to scared to go any closer. I didn't really want to get any closer that I already was lol
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-20)
how close did you get to him ? Do you remember how he looked? I would be so scared

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: