You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Ice Cold Touch

Real Ghost Stories

Ice Cold Touch

 

My story goes back only a few months...

A close friend who I had not seen in a while due to her mother being ill called to see me one day to tell me of her mother's passing. I really felt for her as it wasn't the nicest of illnesses and she had a lot to deal with being her mum's main carer and trying to look after her son and run a house.

The second time she came to see me; we sat and talked for quite a few hours, mostly about her mother. Half way into the night I had a strange sensation on my right arm... Starting from my fingers... Slowly up my hand to the top of my arm just near my shoulder then it seemed to stop. The only way I can describe it is an icy cold hand running up my arm then lifting off. I could actually feel the shape of the hand, as frail as it seemed. It didn't seem to scare or worry me as I have experienced a lot of things in the past (Some of which I have posted here) so I remained quite calm. I didn't at that point tell my friend about it as I didn't want to alarm her.

It has happened quite a few times since but it only seems to be when my friend comes over. I have also told her about it and she has felt how cold my hand and arm are when it happens. Could this icy touch be her mother coming to say hello?

Other hauntings by Will0w

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Will0w, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
I believe so for many reasons, but mainly because, as you say, it happens only when your friend comes over. I think it's a very touching and sweet gift for you to give your friend each time you two visit she knows her mother is near. ❤ ❤
Neertzy (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
It's not uncommon, but odd. I've heard of fragrances, or a touch, but the "icy" part throws me off a little bit. Either way, I would say totally:)
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
Very Interesst story Love it and yes it could be her that she follow her daughter to keep her Company and touch you to as a hello dear something like that like I say love the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: