You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: The Blue Eyed Monkey

Real Ghost Stories

The Blue Eyed Monkey

 

This takes place around 5:30 am. My husband and I were asleep in our room and our two boys were in their room. My oldest son James came into my bedroom and woke me up. He told me he that something woke him up. I told him to try and go lay down for a little bit longer and I will wake him up when it's time for breakfast. He said ok and walked out of the room and down the hallway to his bedroom.

Not even 30 seconds later I heard him SCREAMING to the top of his lungs and running as fast as he could! He ran into my room and jumped into my bed. I asked him what was wrong franticly and he just kept saying over and over "there's something in my bed!". I finally calmed him down and asked him what had happened and he told me that when he got to his room, he walked through the doorway to get to his bed and, I know this sounds stupid and unbelievable, but he said that there was a giant thing that looked like a monkey just sitting on his bed starring at him. He also said that it was breathing very hard you could hear it. And then he told me that (and this really freaked me out) that this thing had the same color eyes that he did, which are blue. I asked him how he knew it was a monkey and he described it to me and he looked at me and said I stared at it just long enough that I could even see the hair on it knuckles.

I know that this sounds like crazy talk but my son has never lied to me. He is very down to earth. I also went and looked at his bed and just at the corner where he said that this thing was sitting, there was a very deep indent like something very heavy was sitting in that spot. Needless to say that scared me even more. I do not let anyone in that room and my son now shares a room with his younger brother.

Other hauntings by carolynknowles

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carolynknowles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
Hi carolynknowles, No one thinks you are crazy or your son. They say kids can see things we can't and that things are more likely to reveal themselves to kids, because they know some adults thinks it is just a kid's imagination, but some times it is good to believe a kid, and you were able to believe it yourself.
THanks for sharing your story. 😊
radio1 (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-06)
I would suggest praying over that room. Get olive oil and draw a cross on all four walls and closet and door way and window. Begin to rebuke the ghost in the name of Jesus. You have to be stern and strong and believe that God is on your side. My son use to see things when he was about two, until one night it got so bad that I started to pray and told them to leave my son alone, that he is a child of God and they have no right to be scaring and hurting him. I a told them to get out! In the name of Jesus, and my son has never had a problem since then.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-26)
carolynknowles = According to your comments, I could sense clearly it has to do something in that particular room. Think about something given to you, that is placed in that room. Remember. Pranksters "Spirits" place their marking and scare the next victim holding the item. How do they attach to these objects.? It depends on the owner characteristics and practices. If not an object, well, find info about near strange occurrences about the area.
But the question is, Why in that particular room? You have to find answers to this. What is it? What happened there previous to moving to that house?
Please continue posting, it may help you and others with similar situations find solutions.
Take great care,
Rose
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-26)
Thankyou evilblackwidow9 and Janice for your input I will take your advise very seriously.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
Is your son afriad of monkeys? I mean before this incident. If so, you might have a malicous spirit in your house I suggest getting rid of before it trys to hurt you.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
Hey Carolyn, I don't think that it is crazy, I heard that the devil can appear in so many ways and so many appearances but anyone seeing him is indeed rare but it happens and I wouldn't be surprised that this is one of those times. Well, good luck
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
Yes things in that room have happened before the kids and I used to have there playstation in there and we would all lay on the bed and play games. And ever once in a while you could feel the bed move or shake. I was in there by myself one time playing the playstation and I felt the bed shake and rock back and forth. I would however like to learn more about this Native American Smudging ceremony. Thankyou very much for your input it is highly appriciated.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
I guess my first question would have to be has anything else every occured in that room? Like strange sounds, things moving, unexplained lights? Spirits especially those with not so good intent can take on any form they wish. Could quite possibly be dealing with an entity from a lower level. If it were me I would cleanse the home. Using what ever method you fell comfortable with. I have the directions for the Navtive American Smudging ceremony in the article section of this site, you could try that.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you always.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: