You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow People, Real People & Strange Vans Outside My House

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow People, Real People & Strange Vans Outside My House

 

I have experienced shadow people, saw and heard all the classic phenomenon. Whispering, laughing, shadows flickering off in the corner of my eyes to full frontal manifestations directly in front of me. I have had my arms pulled into the air while in bed; my bed has been violently shaken. I'm not going to go into every story, because there are far too many.

Like most people who have encountered these creatures, I have researched them on the net, recognised similar experiences. But one part of my experience that I thought was unique to me was the fact that I would also encounter human activity at the same time. This was posted up on this forum http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=2998.

A few years back is the only other evidence I have found of anyone going through the same thing. The original poster and another member called jesuswillwin who replied to the post both recall strange vehicles parked outside their house that would violently drive off as soon as they were spotted, while at the same time seeing shadows in their houses. Most of the time it would be a diesel van

One time I went to the bedroom at the front of my house and saw two men actually at my front door, who quickly ran to a waiting car and screeched away. Another time, something flew over my house that could only be described as some kind of drone aircraft. It was about three meters wide, made a hell of a racket. I have tried to contact jesuswillwin by the email address that was posted, but it just got sent back as failed. So, I'm wondering, has anybody here experienced anything like this?

I haven't seen or heard anything now for nearly 6 years, although my arms carried on being pulled into the air. That stopped best part of a year ago.

I guess I would just like some answers, I want children soon but I don't want to bring a child into this world if I have still got shadow b*stards hanging around me and my home.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shining, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

charthebanshee (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-04)
Creepy! How often did the van used to be there? Was it always the same van? Yeah and as mentioned by previous posters it seems like MIB. Also check out the book Mothman Prophecies explains in detail about these men who follow people around. Its really interesting!
molly116 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
p.s. I am glad i'm not crazy ecuase of of theese sitingts happing to others
molly116 (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-25)
i have a simaler expieriance, one night my pap an uncle were gone at an auction, it was just me and my mom. I went out to see if thy wre home yet, when I looke out the door I saw a black truck by our house, in it I saw two men, they were ore like shadows of men. They disapperd as soon as my uncle and pap came home.
sjinoregon (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
Hi Shining, As I read your story I found some similarities with you and myself. Lately I have been experiencing paranormal activity and thought it to have started back about 7 or 8 years ago. But as I read your story it took me back to my childhood. I am sitting here with butterflys in my tummy because I always thought I was making it up in my head. When I was a child my mother was active in witch craft. (I don't know if that had anything to do with my experiences but I find it necessary to mention). When I was a child my younger brother could see people in our hallway. We used to get together and play kick ball outside with the neighbor kids. (this is when it started) I noticed down the street a white car parked with two human figures in it. They sat in that car for over 4 hours. The entire time we played kick ball. It was obvious that I was the only one that noticed them. It was late and getting dark when we were called to come inside. I being curious asked my brother to go with me out the back door to spy on that car. As we rounded the corner of the house that car was in my driveway and two men were approaching the door until they seen us. They ran to the car and jetted off. My brother said he didn't see them but I seen it clearly. That never happened again until I was 18. I met this young man and became involved with him. At that time I had been followed. Each time there was someone in the car with me to vouch. Another time my boyfriend took my truck for a spin without a liscense and was pulled over. The police came to the house and gave me the keys and told me where to find my truck. As I was walking to get the truck I noticed a white van sitting along the road with two men sitting inside. I had a very weird feeling about them. They stared at me as I stared at them while walking past them. Got my truck and took a different route home. When I came down the street I lived on there they were again. I don't recall having any paranormal activity at that time except my boyfriend was behaving quite strangly and saying he was god. Oyi that alone was frightening! I went on to having 3 daughter. My oldest daughter at 3 years of age woke up one morning and told me she was woke by a very large man sitting at the end of her bed. He was white all over and told her not to be afraid. I and did not experience anything more like this until about 7 or 8 years ago. Now I'm hearing unexplainable noises, yelling in my ears, banging on the walls and objects moving on their own. So maybe the car and people and paranormal are linked. I don't believe in ufo but I am very aware that the paranormal world does exist. Thank you for your story. I feel like I am not the only one that has experienced this sort of thing and I'm not crazy!
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
Sorry I have no help to offer on this, but I did want to jump in and say I enjoyed your story and it piqued my interest. I do remember reading similiar stories on the web where strange things go on and people are watching, only to drive away quickly when noticed. Makes me wonder if there is some connection and if so, what the heck is going on and why? Hope everything works out. Keep us posted.
hagi (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Shinning,

Yes, don't be afraid. There is nothing to fear. Always seek the truth. Ignorance is not bliss, look how you have lived in fear of them by not investigating what they are. If they come back, what will they really do? Sit in a van outside your house, touch you arms, walk up to your porch? These things are not bad at all. Be strong, I think that often these types of things happen to timid people, where spirits, ghosts, etc. See them as easy victims.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
This has to do with demons... Trust me... I have seen these things up close face to face. I fight them all the time with my own spirit.
There are other dimension and such existing. I have been to some before, hard to say. I even had to follow a red eyed shadow into another dimension where it turned into a dog... The people there looked at me normal although I was kind of freaked.

Khannie if you want to find out what kind of work I do, contact me through email and then I shall fill you in.
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
I was living in Coventry at the time I saw that, and there are no bases anywhere near there. Bloody thing flew just only a few meters above my rooftop!

Whatever was happeing, it was all very clandestine and elusive. Perhaps I will never truly find out.

Its only all these years later I have had the courage to try and learn more about what was happening. I'm a lot more confident now and a stronger person and I feel ready to take on whatever it was that made me so scared. I actually feel anger toward it/them.

Sometimes I think just by talking about it, thinking about it researching it, may bring them back to me. Even though I haven't seen or heard anything for a few years, its always in the back of my mind that they are still around. When you experience something that strong, something you only ever heard of as a myth, suddenly appears right there infront of you. It beacomes a reality and that reality never leaves you and its so frusrating not being able to prove it to critics and non belivers.

There is an unknown out there, other realms, dimensions and personally, I don't think its anything to do with religion or demons, just the undiscoverd and things that are beyond our perception (most of the time!)
SmokeyEyes (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
Where I live, I have RAF bases fairly close by, so there are always planes and heli's flying over us, and the red arrows practice around here too. Sometimes they fly pretty low, which can alter how you hear them. I'm not saying you didn't see a drone craft, I'm just wondering if it could have been something from a base?

The vans showing up might be something, and might not. Rule out the possibility of them being linked to your past or the past of the people who lived in your house before you.

I don't believe drugs have anything to do with your experiences though. If that were the case, logic would dictate that everyone who has an experience with the supernatural is on something! It's easier to write off someones experiences as being due to drug or alcohol use, than offer advice or support.

Maybe you ought to move if you want to start a family? All the best, L&L
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
Pfff, I know I would get this from somebody. You have your opinion, and your welcome to it. At the end of the day, I have had truly terrifying experiences that absolutley correlate with this kind of phenomena. You wasn't there, I was. Doesnt matter what state of mind I was in at the time, I always had a grip on reality. How would you explain my cat seeing these things, hissing at them? My limbs being pulled about, my bed being shook? My ex girlfreind was actualy in the bed with me when this happened more than once, she was terrified.

Thousands of people see this kind of thing, most of what I read about on the net I can relate to totally and recognise in my own experiences. Just because I have a drug history I get idiots like you ready to just write my story off?

Some people say that drugs open you up to this kind of thing. Just because science says they make you delusional, doesn't mean they are right.

Aleister Crowley freqently used different substances to make contact to other worlds, as do tribes all over the world.
huendchen (49 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Lol "Whether the human activity were 'men in black' types trying to study the phenomena surrounding me or whatever, I just know they were linked somehow..." I have no words. Just lol. Especially re admitted drug use. That stuff ruins your mind, regardless of how long ago you stopped taking it. Paranoid delusions.

Oh, looks like I actually do have words.

OR you could be totally spot on, that's another theory. 😐

Feel free to vote down. 😉
Khannie (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Wow, Zishu, what kind of work do you do? It must be exciting. Are you part of an exorcism team?
retro_rose (2 stories) (12 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Frankly, the business with the vans seems like harassment to me. I don't believe that someone can consistently have the exact same "hallucination" time after time after time. That seems unlikely. If it happens again, you should race to get their license plate numbers. 😕
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
The shadow beings are negative beings. They act really sneaky because they don't want to be caught on one of their missions. These shadow beings a demons. You may notice that they have colored eyes of red, blue, yellow, black. They seem darker than black.
I hate waking up and being paralyzed to them. They would come me as a relative or family member but as they get closer to my peripheral vision, they reveal their shadow form and begin having a horrible growl like voice.
I encounter them all the time in my work, and fight them all the time with my abilities.
As for the people running off into vans. I have no answer except can theorize that these people work with demons. I will have to look more into that.
Email me, for I can help you with this. I want to help you feel that it's safe for your future children to live in this world.
I have accepted I'm going to be downrated everytime I comment now because I chose to help someone and defend myself respectfully. I also believe someone may be following me around and downrating me, that's just plain out harassment.
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Thanks for the tip DCinAC I will definatly be following that up.
CreatureFromTheBlog (4 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
I agree with DCinAZ. This story just SCREAMED Men in Black to me. And contrary to what the Will Smith movie might say, there are so many ominous-sounding stories about the MIB. I suggest you find a forum related to aliens/abductions, or the Men in Black themselves and post there what you posted here. I'll bet a lot more useful information will come to you there.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Quite a strange story Shining, have you ever thought how you feel when you see these vans and the men? Do you feel frightened scared anxious at all? If so this maybe why at that exact time you see the shadow people possibly by the energy that you are giving off at that exact time this sort of energy attracts these entities.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that shadow people are evil in intent not at all I believe they are just spirits who don't have enough energy to manifest themselves properly. I do partially agree with what MoonlightHunter has mentioned aswell it could possibly be a warning of somesort!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
DCinAZ (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Shining, if you've ever been up late at night listening to the radio I suggest you start listening to "Coast to Coast" on AM radio around midnite or thereabouts. I've heard this subject, with all you described, including the human element of your experience, discussed on this radio program, more than once I might add, plus they have a call in line for the public. Better yet, just google it and I'm sure you'll be able to find it. The hosts name is George Nourey (I'm not sure of the spelling). Also, have you ever tried to google 'Men in Black'? Might be a good place to start. Sifting through to find what is relevant to your situation might take some time but if it leads to answers it's gotta be worth a try. 😉
hagi (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Shinning, thanks for mentioning the physical evidence with the cat, I missed that one earlier. I also believe in the Men in Black, that they are either "shadow people" (I call them jinn) or shadow people working with humans. I don't know how the vehicles play into it or what they are, but I lean towards them being cars made or formed by shadow people, they are not really there in our dimension, just appear to be.

I think what attracts them to you is you being in an extreme state of depression. Any extreme state, even happiness attracts them as well. This is when they possess people, so I would try to be a little bit stronger and get more of a balance in life. Don't be depressed, be strong! When it puts your arms up, fight back. Try to keep your arms down and throw a punch if you get your hands free. I was able to grab one before and he could not get free of my grip until I let go. Since then they have not showed themselves to me or given me the "paralysis effect". I still do occasionally get the bad dream all night (you feel so exhausted when you wake up, even if you sleep for 8+ hours) but that's when I forget to do my prayers before I sleep.

Also, Shinning's story is right on the money on what I expect on this website... There is nothing different from it compared to most others.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
sorry, I do this often. Leave two comments in a row because my mind never stops going. No it's not to drive you folks mad. It's my madness! Lol! I failed to comment that there were never really people there. I'm not stupid, my mind & body are awake & alert. Yet I feel strange within. I hope you under stand. I'm having a battle, just as much as any of us here. I just pray we all get redeemed & finally have answers & the peace we are all seeking, in real time. Right now reaching out & connecting & getting some sort of handle in ourselves & together how to get through it. Searching for remedy. What do these freaks gain? Where lies the reason? I will stop typing now. & I apologize if I do in fact get the itch:P Thank you. Bless us, Lord.

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Every bed I have slept in has shook or got bumped or a cat feeling thing jumps on it. & when someone walks through my bedroom door straight to my closet door. I hear them.

~LSD~
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Princess Lotus, I am also glad somebody has also experienced this! Like you, I would feel no hands grab my arms our wrists. They would just raise up! People say shadow people can be invisible when they want to be so I guess they are just being michevious? I mean, what can they gain from doing that? I think its the sane for when they shake my bed too.
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise the website was about critisisim, I thought it was about sharing stories? The nature of this website is to discuss what has happened to everyone in an open manner without prejudices or being made to feel like what I have to say is irrelevant.

And you will notice it says above the last comment in small writing

'I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.'

So kindly take yo critisism elswhere and put your energy into something your actually interested in
JarMan (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Shinning, when you post something online, it's for everyone to judge, you don't get to pick and choose your criticisms.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
I haven't read any other comments because this astounds my soul & mind. And to let you know, Jesus has already won! It is He who has victory. But I'm getting off subject. Forgive me. My arms & hands get raised & put down softly, it wakes me up & I feel some one leave, yet I felt no hands lifting my arms. This happened more at the house my family now lives in. I now sleep with my arms under my body & sleep on my tummy. Your story has just relieved something inside of me. I am not alone! LOLZ! Thank you so frigg'n much man. If you get any more info please post it. Bless you & yours. MCL <3

~LSD~
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
God knows what interest any of them had in me. At the time I was very depressed, agoraphobic, I had no freinds and I had no job.

I will admit, I did use amphetamines regulary, but things would happen long after I packed that in. Now I don't want people trying to patronise me saying there is my answer right there. I'm not stupid, I have taken allsorts in my time, weed hash, lsd (not rehularly) and I have never seen anything that wasn't there. Ever. I have plenty of phsical evidence I could list off that proves what was happening or what I was seeing was real. I already mentioned my cat was seeing the things I was

I am on anti depressants now, but I started taking them long after everything had finished
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Shadow people are from a different dimension?

Ok then, well I guess you will know better than me on this topic since you are a magnet to them.

Goodluck in your investigations.
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
What do you mean 'is it a conspiracy?'

Im just passing on what has happened to me personaly
Shining (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Shadow people are not ghosts.

They have intelligence, some they they live in a different dimension.

Ghost in my opinion are souls that have had their life ended in great tradgedy or stress and therefore the energy from that makes an imprint in time that coninues to replay over
Rashidah (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Is this by chance a conspiracy story? I am not getting how secret agencies are involved in this 😕

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: