You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Student 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Student 2

 

A few weeks ago I wrote about an experience I had while teaching music at a school I was at. (See my post: Ghost Student) A child in one of my classes had seen someone walking in the music room whom I did not see and later I saw a child, which I later realized was a ghost standing by the light switch. I have since been to this school several times and wanted to do an update. The first time I went back since I saw the apparition I was really nervous and I had to relax because I knew my imagination could start playing tricks on me. Once I got there I was a lot more relaxed and just went with the flow of the day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened at first although when I was walking down the hallway I felt someone touch me on the middle of my back. It almost felt like a light slight push. I thought it was a student so I turned around but no one was there. That was the only thing that happened. The next time I went I once again was worried about what would happen but to my surprise nothing occurred what-so-ever and was actually able to just teach and enjoy the day with the students...

Today I went back to this school and to tell you the truth I didn't think about ghosts at all. I have really been enjoying the students and staff and it has become one of my favorite schools to teach at. Also today we got hit with a really nasty snow storm so I was more worried about the roads being slick. Anyway, I got there with no problems and during lunch time I was enjoying a potato bar that was set up for the teachers. I was also talking with the staff about all the snow we were getting and if the roads would be slick later on. As I was leaving the staff room and heading to the classroom, I thought to myself, "I wish I could just teach here full time", and I swear, out of no where I heard a child's voice as clear as day saying, "we don't have any full time jobs here at the moment, sorry." I turned around and the only person I saw was a little girl. She was looking straight up at me and then ran really quick into the bathroom. I don't know if she is the one who said that but still, how did she read my mind? I'm not 100% sure if she was a real student or another apparition. She ran into the bathroom really fast as I made eye contact. Can ghosts read minds?

Later, I was in the library talking to the librarian while the kids were at recess. There were a few kids there checking out books and then they headed back to go outside. As the librarian was showing me a project she was doing with the 2nd graders, (Christmas Cards for soldiers serving in Iraq) I saw a little girl peeking out in between the computers. I just assumed it was a kid who was still checking out books and had gotten on the computer card catalog. But when I looked again no one was there. The only people in the library were me, the librarian and her assistant. They were admiring the cards the 2nd graders had made so didn't see what I saw. I even said, "Where did the little girl go?" And the librarian answered, "the kids are all out at recess."

The computers are in the middle of the library so there is no way a child could've ran out the door without me seeing her. By the way, the library and the music room are on opposite sides of the building. The place where I felt the hand on my back and heard the voice was in the hallway nearest the library. Like I said in my original post, I always have trouble with children ghosts. I just assume they would be taken to heaven. Nothing else happened the rest of the day and I didn't linger long after school because of the snow storm. Anyway, I will be back to this school next week. It's on my regular route now so I'll see if anything happens again. It is funny that the one day where I completely didn't worry or even think about seeing ghosts is the day when I see them. Odd...

Other hauntings by SoliK

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SoliK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lostsoul (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
your lucky that's all when I read to much story like this I have the light on and then they would turn out but when I flip the switch it would turn out help 😭
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
Well I'm heading to this school this afternoon to teach some classes... I'll let you all know if anything out of the ordinary happens...
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
when you make two points/questions

1. Who was reading your mind
2. You wondered that childrens' spirits went to heaven

It made me think:

1. Many report that demonic spirits often impersonate children (to gain sympathy/permission to stay)

2. I don't know about reading minds, but I think demonic spirits are able to know the future to some degree, some how. There is a biblical account (ACTS I think) of a young lady who was possessed and therefore able to predict the future, making money for her owners.

FYI...
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Interesting! I wonder myself if ghosts can read minds. It seems a lot of times they seem to communicate without speaking, so maybe this is so. I hope more comes clearer to you when you go back! 😁
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Thanks for the insights... Still trying to dig out from a nasty snow storm that later turned to rain... And now is a horrible scary slushy mess! Anyway what I find interesting is that the first "ghost" I saw was a little boy, probably around 1st grade or so. This second one was a little girl, my guess about the same age or just a bit older. So I wonder if it's two different ghosts. It's the only school I've been to in this city where I have seen or felt paranormal activity. I was at a completely different school today which is in a really old building and with the exception of stories of kids saying they've seen an "elf" in the coat closet, I haven't experienced anything. I'll keep you posted.
MMAHMED611 (16 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
I have mentioned this in one of my responses in another thread - that when each human being is created, a partner jinn is created with him/her and remains with the person as long as he/she is alive. What people believe are spirits of dead people, are in fact their partners from the jinn. When people die, their soul is taken away by the angel of death back to their Lord, and is placed where He wishes until the day of resurrection. He does not allow spirits of people to roam about freely.

Our prophet Muhammad has communicated to us from God all that we need in this life and all that which will suffice for us in the hereafter. And he was the last among the prophets and slaves of Allah to call people to Islamic monotheism. Try to search for the truth... God will help you find it.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
I don't really have anything to say about your story itself, except that I very much enjoyed reading it. All of your stories are great, and I hope you keep 'em coming! 😁
What I have to say is actually about the presence of child ghosts in general. I believe that ghosts, adult, child, animal, are here for various reasons. Some don't realize their physical body has expired. Some stay because of love or loyalty, some for a task left unfinished. Some just aren't ready to cross over, and some aren't sure how. You mention assuming that children would just automatically be taken to the Other side. I think that's where free will comes into the equation. No one can be taken until they choose to be. They have to decide for themselves that they are ready for the next step in existence. In my opinion, it would be kind of traumatic to be snatched from one's known surroundings, and placed in a foreign environment. Even though the new surroundings (Heaven, Summerland, whatever you choose to call it) are wonderful, the sudden shock might be overwhelming. That's why I think ghosts have to wander, until they choose to stop wandering.
That's just one person's opinion. It doesn't make the presence of child ghosts any less sad, but for me at least, it makes the thought of child ghosts a little more bearable.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Hi SoliK, maybe because you're a teacher that loves children and, you can see her attracts her to you. There are so many things that we can't understand but someday we will. Maybe you're the one who can help her to cross over. Everything happens with a reason I believe. Please keep us updated I would like to know if you find something out about her. Take care Trix
AuraTodd (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Can ghosts read minds?

You would be surprised at what you can do in the spirit world! If you have a disability it will be gone when you are on the other side, all you have to do to obtain information is check out a persons aura. Many spirits don't talk as it takes up too much energy, and spirit guides help with this anyway.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Solik I enjoyed your story you do seem to be quite open minded spiritually this is why you still experience these occurences. In regards to can ghosts or spirits read your mind, well yes I believe they can I have read many stories on this site regarding these entities reading our thoughts. Miracles a good friend of mine here, has a story on here it is called: Our Hauntings On Conley Road. Please give this a read, similar circumstances to yours.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
SoliK (13 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
If I had more time I would of investigated in the bathroom but the bell had rung and I had students waiting for me. I can just imagine explaining to the principal why I was late back to class...lol. I was also taken back by the whole thing so I just kept walking back to the classroom.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
Well, if I were you, I'd follow the little girl to the bathroom and see if she was there. That is not hard to prove if she is a ghost or a regular human being. Don't you agree?
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
That's the way it's always been for me and my husband... You usually see or hear ghosts when you are deep in thought about something besides spooky things. It's like they have to break through a mental barrier if you are concerned about seeing them, and can communicate easily when you're not afraid. Very interesting story, and I'm glad you wrote a follow-up to your earlier story.

I know a lot of people, including myself, who have big issues with little ones being left behind. Where is their dead mother, family or friends?! How could someone just LEAVE the child behind? It does not make sense, and that's one of the few times I seriously question God's motives or if there is a personal God, when I hear about a child spirit who is crying for its mommy or being left behind in a big old school to play by herself! I would not treat a dog that way, much less a child! Well, I'll get off my soapbox, and thank you for sharing your experiences.

Blessings for a happy holiday season.

Watersprite ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: