You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: What Was That All About

Real Ghost Stories

What Was That All About

 

Hello, my friends! It's been a minute, huh? I did submit an account of mine but never saw it posted. I'm not too sore about it & no I'm not going to post it again. Perhaps there was a reason. Those of you who know me know I'm a pretty tough cookie as far as the experiences I've had. Well something happened to me the other evening that chilled me to the core & left me breathless, literally could not speak.

We got a new flat in Downtown Denver. IT'S not new but new to us. We were one evening watching this Alien documentary. Now as you know I'm an Ordained Minister, Pastor's kid & pretty plumb straight about where I get to go once I am with the Father & this flesh of mine has fallen off my bones deep in the earth/ BLAH! That took longer to type than I thought & NO I'm not Holy Rollin on you, back to that frigging night that scared me so bad I wet my self. Lolz. True story. So I was cleaning up the kitchen & stuff talking smack about the show & how we come from Aliens & when I believe that anything that is not from God & with Him in the Kingdom then they are fallen. You don't need to agree with me just don't hate. I don't...

So I'm talking all my Alpha Woman Warrior crap & leave the kitchen to walk down the hall to the end where the restroom is. As I'm walking down the hall bent over picking up toys and everyone else's things (you know moms, what I mean) well some sick smell of perfume you would smell in your grama's room in the old pretty bottle but smells like poo. I got a big whiff of that & heard my name not like usual it was so f-ing UHG!

Not even a second after I heard my name & started praying in tongues, two hands clench my neck & growl. All I could focus on was praying in my heart & all I could see through my watery eyes was the bathroom's light. That perfume smell turned into a rot smell! I couldn't breath & started panicking which I do anyway & take meds for. I kept callin' on the the Lord in my head & almost like it got all mad at me it kind of tossed me down.

Now while this is happening I can't speak but the closet doors in the hall way are like hanging & they make noise when you fall on them. This I now know. Lol. I apologize for the comic relief I'm throwing in here but this is the most frightening account I've had in a long time.

My partner heard me slam into the hall way closet doors & saw me flung down as he came to make sure I wasn't having a seizure. But I just laid there. He rolled me on my back as I gasped for breath & brought me to the bed. I still couldn't speak, I was just crying. He left only to get me water & a Klonipin. I get my throat to talking again, scared as all hell. I explained what happened & he just held me. I had to have him in the bathroom with me while I cleaned myself up. He was so scared because of the redness all around my neck. That was a week ago. Now I'm having strange dreams, well I always have, but these are different, if you know what I mean?

Yes, I am crazy I admit. Dealing with spiritual warfare causes you to be I think for some kind of relief. But this did happen. No, no stupid pics were took to prove it. I've not a thing to prove, only an inquiry.

Do you think a friggin Alien attacked me? I'm scared. I don't get scared, darnit! My bible has gone totally missing & my anointing oil. Funny, no? What do I do about Aliens? UHG! I hate to even type it!

I apologize for this post to be so long but, you know me;) Thanks for reading & Bless you & yours. Much Love.

~LSD~

Other hauntings by princessLotus

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princessLotus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-23)
PrincessLotus,

Hey little sister! I have really been missing you lady, you need to come on over and slap some of these demons back down. They're trying to weasel in through the cracks again.

Love you sweet lady,
Jav ❤
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-12)
ok I'm sorry. I didn't realise it was limited to that. Guess I should've been a bit more gentle with my words. I think I've really struck some chords. ❤ ❤ ❤
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
First off gotta say congrats on being cancer free!
It seems that once one battle is fought another finds its way to us.
I hope you can find a solution to your excess energy and keep those baddies away! I deal with something similar, only instead of burning blubs all electronics will freak out on me, printers and game consoles especially.

Wishing you the best.

Ps: let me know when the next dance party is, seeems like they are a riot. 😉 😆 ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
TIGERKING,

It's not a question of belief, it's a matter of subject matter... Or more to the point... Staying 'ON TOPIC'. As this is a 'Ghost Story' site aliens do not get mentioned that much if at all...

Just saying...

Respectfully,

Rook
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
why don't these people believe aliens? Isn't this where open minded people gather to
Philosaphise <---cant spell
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-11)
reading this made me stir. The way I look at this is... From my experiences spirits have never harmed me. I don't think they can. Its only fear that is used as a weapon. Now... Maybe this wasn't a ghost. I don't fear ghosts because they don't want to hurt us. But something that can enter another dimension... Thats not good. 😕
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Right on, bebe. Thanx again. And now I must type more or I can't post this s#it. GRRRR! There I think that's enough lol!

~LSD~
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Lotus,
Cool. I just forwarded the email response from Rook to you. It explains what to do. If you have any questions, he'll be on later tonight.

Jav ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
I will check & reply in a min, hun. Thanx SO much for your help. What you're saying here makes sense. I've never thought of it this way.

~LSD~
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Lotus,
Did you get my email about this? Rook has a thing that should help.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
Lotus,
I sent you an email about this. I believe this to be something you should consider, and soon.

Love you little sister,
Jav ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
Hey Lotus,
I just went through your story again and found something in one of your last comments that has me thinking about those attacks.
It's the fact that you short out light bulbs and watches don't work on you. You have an excess of electricity just snapping and popping off you like static.
Little sister, you are like a filling station for the paranormal! No wonder you feel them sneaking up behind you. They are! That attack in the hallway? Sounds like it was trying to tell you to stay still until it was done gassing up.
Sweetheart, I don't know why I didn't pick up on this one before. Maybe I never read those last comments before now, but I feel this could have a whole lot to do with what's been plaguing you for all these years.
Now we just have to figure out the best way to ground you, electrically I mean. Rook has a process he talked about once. He's usually gone from here on the weekends though. But I think it would help.

Sister Friend,
Jav ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
Ikatsu: I can totally understand your confusion!...And you're right, everyone is entitled to their opinion... But voicing that opinion by derogatory remarks against the poster, it ain't right!...You did not do that... I think if you go back through the comments, and read the ones that are hidden, you'll get some idea of where this joking all came from... It really had nothing to do with Lotus' situation, per se... Why post if it has nothing to do with the situation you ask?...There was a bonfire in the making, and doesn't everyone agree that this site has enough of those?

And one more point: we're not going to quell our humor because 1 or 2 posters disapprove...It's like Aussie says: laughter is the best medicine! 😊
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
BADJUUJUU- I had No idea about that. I gave up on watches & lots of book lights. Many different things. I really would love to know more about it, thanx:)

Ikatsu- Honey, if I don't use some comic relief at times like this I wouldn't be me, nor would I survive. The things I have been through this year ALONE not to mention my whole life, have been horrid, heartbreaking & remarkable. I spent some time this summer & fall in a mental ward. Not only because I'm crazy, lol! But because I had gotten so badly attacked. & I was fighting cancer. A lot of my friends here who are on my facebook now know why I have been absent. Being a a believer of Christ & His word I believe that if some creature came from a ship to scare & cause trauma to innocent people, they are not from God in Heaven. But fallen. Evil. Demonic. Anyone can disagree it won't change my belief & I will not hate on you.

Now you probably can't see the comments that were insulting to me & broke my spirit in a place I felt comfortable sharing, YGS. I reacted stupidly to the insults & folks were making posts to lighten the mood so there wasn't an E-WAR. That's why you don't get it. I have always stood out & made people laugh & bless each one of them. Even at funeral's & I have been to many. If I can laugh at my own sons funeral just proves that God put that healing power in me to share with others & that's to laugh.
But as far as being a liar, I'm don't need to be. The truth is too much fun, it cuts to the point. And in my life I hold in high value. What kind of minister would I be? MCL<3

~LSD~
Ikatsu (3 stories) (24 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
I'm still fairly new to this site, (I've been reading stories a long time before I signed up), but I think Succubussed shouldn't really get ganged up on because they stated their honest opinion. Respectfully, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but the way Lotus typed their story and worded things, along with the comedy thrown in and "was it an alien" remark kind of threw me for a loop. The story was really confusing to me, and the same goes for all of these light-hearted comments of joking when Lotus said they got violently attacked.

I guess my main emotion is confused, and I wonder if anyone can enlighten me. I'm not really saying Lotus is a liar, or anything of the sort, I've just never seen a story get passed through with it written the way it was. Joking and good humor should be more than allowed sometimes, because a lot of cases on here can be serious and depressing, but getting attacked like that and thrown to the ground, while everyone's making jokes? I don't know, it's just a bit weird for me.

Also, no offense intended to anyone, so please don't jump on me. I'm just being honest and am very confused right now. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
I didn't know you fried light bulbs. That could help to explain why stuff follows you around so much.
People who burn out lightbulbs and make them flicker have an excess of electrical energy in their bodies. Bet you have trouble with watches too. Anyhoo, entities like being around high energy people. It's a thought ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
HAHA! Yes I agree. But a few asked earlier if anything new has happened & I can tell you this. Our cat, Maynard jumped up on our bed but then stepped back as if stunned & both she & I watched this small shape behind my legs (as I was laying on my side & she jumped up to be with me) she didn't jump back of the bed just started sniffing around & looking confused in the direction the spirit travels. UHG! I really think it lays behind me. I truly think thing follows me. It's obvious.
Another thing is. I put lights out. Burn bulbs. It could be a home light or the lights in a store or mall will flicker. A Fridge light. It happens to my dad too. Well the two lights above the kitchen island just went out. These lights are on a fader on the wall which you need to turn in a circle to turn them off. Well when they wen out I said to may man "Sorry" he is like "Both of 'em this time!?" I was like "I guess"
Well I got up & went to turn the switch off & take the bulbs out. Well the switch was already turned off. I just stood there & it even ran through my head that Eric had got up in a split second with me laying on his chest & he flew to turn it off. Stupid I know. But? The two things that happened last night weren't in any certain sequence. In the middle of my sleep I sat straight up anxious as all get out, I had to take a klonapin but there was NO way I was going to walk down the hall until I calmed down. I found nothing last night. But the things that went down just proves that I am under attack. Afriggingain. I feel I really need the churches help on this I can't do it alone. Any thoughts?

~LSD~
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
Cheers mate, isn't it true... Laugh or cry... Its like having a deep tissue massage... You have two choices... And the tears of laughter seem to leave you feeling better than the tears of pain... As you have a "POINTY" elbow digging deep into your muscle spasms... 😆...and I think our mate Lotus who is into the martial arts from memory would agree on that... LOL ❤...
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
Well hope everyone enjoyed there weekend, had have a little chuckle on your comment Succubussed but I'm not going to say anymore on that, I think that has been sorted by the rest of our good friends here. Just want to say I'm with you 100% on the fact of laughter being the best medicine Daz, there has been countless time when I have had friends, family and myself included having gone through some bad times only to feel a s**t load better by that old medicine. Quality words of wisdom right there mate! 😁 😁
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
You make some good points there Lotus and I would just like to add one thing that I feel is important... Laughter is the best medicine to heal the soul... And the last time I was attacked by a demon real or not? I still don't know? I started laughing... What gave me the strength to laugh... Was after watching my mother fight a real life demon cancer... And see how brave she was... I was not going to go on like a scared b*tch over something I couldn't see... If being attack by a invisible coward is going to mean the end of my life, so be it... But I will never ever live in fear of them... And I believe you have a similar Constitution... You will never let these things enter your mind and that is probably the reason they resort to violence in your situation as a means of breaking you down...
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
okay. I call bullsh*t on my self only because I came & read this again I couldn't help it. It hurt me too much, which is strange. But, Succubussed, why should we not call BS on the fact that you have intercourse with a spirit you claim to really sense & feel. & you are just smitten to prance around in act of a pro on succubus & incubi (which are 1 spirit FYI) yet you discredit my story in a way that I would expect from one as your self. So it's possible for your spirits to get you off any time, at work you even express in such a way that makes my skin crawl. But it's not possible for a spirit to CHOKE & THROW me to the floor because it gets it's jollies in a way that terrify & confuse the person it attacks. Now I KNOW the demons you get on with are real because I've battled them for years, which you would know if you truly knew a little bit at all about me.

& as for all of us who would like to bring some joy & peace to a sour situation are blessed to do so. Also, if my friends want to rejoice the fact that our creator has caused me to be healthy again & you come scolding us, that just proves your worth.

Too maybe it wasn't an alien but I KNOW what happened & so does my man who cried & prayed with me the night of the attack. Which is one I would wish on no one.

~LSD~
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
I am so sorry that you where attacked like that! I don't think an alien would attack anyone like that, but what do I know?
I think 'something' took notice of what you were saying and kind of 'introduced' itself to you at that moment.

::at Succubussed:: Really?! I mean REALLY?! 😆

I look forward to seeing the regulars posting responses on a story! Succubussed feels disturbed about 'a certain chat-room-like ambiance among a few of the regular commenters here on YGS'. SO WHAT! Maybe this person signed up for an account on here in thier sleep? 😉

Much Luv, Peace, & Hairgrease! (or Enema in Succubussed's case) ❤
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-05)
Hmm I doubt that was an alien attack.:) Probably just something looking for a fight or wanting to scare you. The comments on this story were very hilarious. Glad to hear the cancer's on remission. THC is sooo much better than hard core pain killers. The side effects are much lower and mostly non-addicting. Oh and keep on laughing Lotus, because laughter and happiness are great stress reducers and cancer fighters.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Ah, Succusussed. You say you are familiar with me? Hmmmmmm. Well God bless all of you. & thank you for support. I will not read comments here again. My time here is done.

~LSD~ ❤
DCinAZ (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Aussie>You are the greatest! And you can dance to it too...Ooooooh, look, shiney 😆 😆 ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Ah, I see succubussed. You are familiar with me? God bless you all. & don't let any one tell you you didn't see or feel what you know you did. MCL & I apologize but I won't read these comments again.

Respectfully
Rev. Lotus S. Dust.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
PrincessLotus...I'm delighted that your cancer is in remission... Heres a song I think this thread needs right now... ❤ 😆 ❤...

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UP86bciVA
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Succubussed:

I'm sorry if you have been offended, I believe it was one of my comments that started the 'down hill slide' into humor on this particular story. Something about The Pale Moonlight...

I felt something needed to be done to 'lighten' the mood that had been building between the OP and one or two of the other posters... I will try to refrain from doing...

Oh look something shiny...

Respectfully,

Rook
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Succubussed: excuse me but I don't see what the problem is. Up until recently we have been plauged with arguments and rudeness on peoples stories for no apparent reason. The ones who are loyal posters and enjoy this site for what it is did not want to see it go down like that. Just because some of us enjoy a little light hearted humor instead of fighting does not mean we are commiting a crime. Someone who posted on this story was looking to start such an agrument but it was difused with a little charm and good humor. If we were doing anything wrong I'm sure we would have been notified or warned. Like the others have said we joke around with each other and not on other peoples threads. I am not going to apologize to you because I don't feel like I have to in fact... None of us do!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
I would agree with BJJ. Not that you asked for my opinion, Rashidah. 😊 But a few other people had pretty much the same big ol' question mark go off over their head. 😊 You were VERY, very respectful.
I might add: Lotus here just went through a really big scare. She was fighting it, and for a while there... It really looked...

SO, with the information coming in that she is Cancer Free~ Some of us could not quite contain ourselves. Blessings and Honor from Creator there. I can not apologize for my jubilation for her. I will not.
I am still SOULFULLY happy for that tidbit. Childish? Perhaps. To some. Youthful? Yes. But perhaps a mite too much for a public forum. In Glory and Praise to Holy Creator? Absolutely!
I guess it all falls back on that Perception thingy I believe wholly in.
Thank you.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: