You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: She Watches Him

Real Ghost Stories

She Watches Him

 

AA few weeks ago my boyfriend mentioned something to me. He said that there was a little old lady that watches him sometimes. She peeks around the corner and darts back. I laughed and told him that doesn't surprise me at all.

I asked him if he would know her if he saw a picture of her. He said yes he would. I showed him all the pictures I have of older ladies in my family. He came to the picture of my great grandma. I laughed so hard because I can envision her doing something like that. I told him the next time that this happens (it's happened at least 3 times so far) to ask her some questions to see if he can get a response. I hope (kind of) that he does.

An update on Emma (for those of you who have read my previous stories), she has seen and talked to my great grandma. Emmali was the first of 3 great great grandchildren born, and the only one to meet her before she passed on.

Emmali was at home one day and she was talking to someone that only she could see. So her mom asked her who she was talking to and Emmali told her that she was talking to Margaret. Amanda was shocked and went to tell her grandma what happened. So when my aunt got there she asked Emmali who she was talking to. Emmali said I'm talking to your mommy and she wants me to tell you something. She loves you and misses you. My aunt was shocked and asked Emmali to look at a picture. My aunt showed Emmali a picture with a group of people in it. She picked out my great grandma from the group. My aunt was stunned and told Emmali that next time she talks to her to tell her that she loves and misses her too.

I miss my great grandma. Especially around Christmas because she was a good Christian lady who loved her family. I hear her favourite Christmas song and I cry. She is dearly missed.

Other hauntings by ashleylesley

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashleylesley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Bri-Nicolee (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-20)
Sounds like you have an angel watching over you and your family. ❤
Silene02 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
I remember that my grandmother used to see sometimes her mom who passed away many years ago, walking in front of her and disapearing in a corner... This happened several times and grandma was always surprised but happy just to get a glimpse of her
Silene02 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
hahaha! Well done that she keeps an eye on your boyfriend, just to see if he behaves well towards you;-D
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
That is wondeful to get such verification, and a loving message received! Glad to read something so nice! 😊
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-03)
That is such a loving, touching story! This just goes to show you and validate what most of us have always known. When people pass away, that outter shell or vessel may be gone, but that wonderful spirit and that energy is still there. Sometimes it takes a while for them to make contact but when they can, they will! LOVE conqures all and your loved one's love for her family is so strong and it's great she's able to come around and communicate!
Thank you for sharing!
ashleylesley (6 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Her fave Christmas song was Hark! The Herald Angels Sing. That is the first and last Christmas song I listen to. I even sing it to Emma and her little sister. ❤ ❤ ❤
TessaGonzalez (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Ditto Moravian. I want to know too. What was her favorite Christmas song? I love this story it's goin to my favs.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
Hello for some reason I have to ask, what was her favorite christmas song?
ParanormalPenguin (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
A lovely story. Your grandmother sounds like a very playful individual. I've never had such an experience before. May she rest in peace.
ashleylesley (6 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
She had dementia and so that might be the reason why she hasn't crossed over. All though there are theories that suggest that when a person dies they can come visit the living anytime they want. So that might be the reason too. Emmali was almost 2 years old when my great grandma passed away.
snowhite (203 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-02)
That is a sweet story. At least you know how she feels on the other side. The only thing I don't understand is why doesn't she cross over.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: