You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Alien And The Hag

Real Ghost Stories

The Alien And The Hag

 

Since I was little I have experienced strange paranormal phenomenon, though I am 23 years old and I haven't had one in a while until Wednesday of last week. I endured two episodes of sleep paralysis in one night. The first one an alien encounter and the second one having the 'old hag' sit on my chest. I have read up on the topics of sleep paralysis and what I suffered is exactly like it is detailed in the research.

So the first episode occurred when I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and could not move my body at all. Out of nowhere a flash of green light illuminated my entire room where I could make out every single thing as if the light were on when it was pitch black. Then a figure resembling an alien appeared through my window and approached my bed. For several minutes it just stood at the side of my bed looking down on me. I finally jerked myself awake and was able to move and by then it was gone.

Now for the second episode. I was drifting back to sleep again when I immediately felt paralyzed. I knew something was going to happen again when a woman approached the side of my bed and proceeded to climb on top of me. It felt so real because I could feel the bed shift from her weight as climbed onto me. I thought maybe I was going to have an erotic dream, which at first it was though I won't go into detail because it isn't appropriate. A few minutes passed and she leaned closer to my face and I saw that she was a demon and not in fact a woman. She then took her hands and pressed her hands down making it difficult for me to breathe. I struggled and jerked myself awake and then she was gone.

It was terrifying but intriguing at the same time. I felt I should share this with others to see if anyone else has suffered from something similar.

Other hauntings by victoriarachel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, victoriarachel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ghostsrreal202 (6 stories) (27 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-06)
you make it sound so unscary! I would have died of fright! Aliens are the scariest things next to demons and devils! I hope these spirits do not bother you ever again! 😭
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
Trixy17: Please read the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page...

Please excuse the interuption, victoriarachel...
Jitow (362 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
The two events that you had are really seem to be generated from the same force trying to create fear in you to feed off of. Most alien encounters are nothing more than one of the ways that the demonic like to manifest and scare you. It could be that your reaction to the alien thing did not scare you enough to register on their scare meter and when you drifted off again they hit you with the old hag trick. It just sounds like you probably have a gift or two and they are trying to exploit it by oppressing you with these events. It sounds like you are a pretty strong person and fought your way out quickly. From a Christian perspective, if you don't want this to happen again or if it does you want to be able to endit quickly, say or think out loud in your mind if you cannot speak, "Jesus rebuke you"! "The blood of Jesus rebuke you"! Is always effective... If you kept this to yourself and became very frightened then you may be a target of heavy oppression but since you are already seeking solutions in the right place like this website, I would say remain calm, read the Bible and quote the commands I wrote and it will move on to easier prey. If it turns out to be nothing, getting dcloser to God is a benefit that you will get from this that we all need.
hagi (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
This sleep paralysis is caused by a supernatural entity that comes to give you bad dreams. It happens often to me, very rarely is it sexual though. It seems that this entity was interested in making love with you. Please read my first story, I talk in depth on what I believe these entities are.
victoriarachel (2 stories) (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
Yeah, I do believe in aliens. I don't have any recollection of being abducted, just observed. I had been watching the X-files that night so who's to say that hadn't conjured it up in my mind subconsciously. It's just weird because I haven't had any paranormal incidents happen to me since I was a child. Thanks for both yours and 'brainlessbandits' input!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
oh lord I hope that you were just sleeping and this didn't happen to you! The only being I can't stand is an alien. They do not follow the same laws we do. They don't care who you pray to, who you are, or anything! They are purely bad energy and if they wanted you no one would be able to stop them. They scare the crap out of me!
On a side bar. Right now it seems that you may only be suffering from the medical sleep paralysis. I get it all the time. Sometimes from medication, sleep deprivation, stress, and other non paranormal reasons. Only about 1/4 of the time is my sleep paralysis caused by paranormal events. I agree with you that you should wait a while and then research further if it doesn't stop
victoriarachel (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
It has happened again as of Sunday night. Gonna just wait it out to see if it eventually stops.
brainlessbandit (2 stories) (27 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
Sounds like a typical case of hypnagogic/hypnapompic sleep paralysis - nothing to worry about, it's an anomaly of the sleep cycle. Nothing paranormal here, but I'd recommend seeing a doctor if this becomes bothersome.

New comments for this story have been disabled