You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Golden Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Golden Lady

 

First of all, I must tell you that this story is not totally mine. I am a member of a ghost hunting group out of South Dakota. One of my group member's son had this experience in his old house. He is young, probably about 7 or 8 at the time. He would often wake up in the night and see a shadow person in his room as well as the figure of a woman. She was gold in color and hooded. His mother just shrugged it all off as him still being half asleep. She told him that he should just ignore it.

A while later while at a ghost hunting conference, she met up with someone who was publishing a book about shadow people and everything she said about them fit exactly with what her son had told her. She decided to take him seriously after that. She researched the golden lady as much as she could, but she came up with nothing. I myself have looked into it extensively and still have gotten nothing. She left a message on a ghost hunting forum about it and the response she got was "it is really bad" but they refused to elaborate about it.

I have seen pictures here about the golden lady and I wonder if anyone can tell me exactly what she is? I would love to go back to that house and investigate if she is a malcontent spirit. Can anyone help me out?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Autumn1983, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RIPparanormal (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
Autumn1983
Hello! I am the founder and lead investigator for a paranormal group based out of North Dakota, I love that I found your post! I have been doing this for a number of years and am in contact with a Riki master, psychic, and sensitive. I asked them all about your case, in the end they all said basically the same thing. Usually a golden figure or manifestation is that of a guardian, a protector if you will. Some one who is looking after the greater good of those who see them. Devin guidance of the greater good, who holds great inner knowledge. Although because I don't know the background and all that I can't say with 100% certainty that this being is a positive entity, with what you have explained in you post is what we here would consider a positive energy. Unless there are other things going on.
Feel free to message if you'd like to know more. I could give you some contact information.
Good luck!
Isabella9398 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
A similar experience happened to my older sister. When she was little she saw the Purple Lady in our house and the Purple Lady would give her rocks and things
SPCTR (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-23)
Autumn,

I would echo Shane's comments that this does not seem (at least initially) to be a malicious entity. It is my understanding that if this is the Golden Lady that she is more watchful than interactive...

It never hurts to have some protective prayers made outloud around the house and especially in the child's room.

Keep in touch if further assistance is needed.

Terry
(spctr-1 [at] spctr.net)
completemedia (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-26)
I am very interested in this topic. I own a media production company and would like to get in touch with South Dakota Ghost Hunters to work on a video project. Please call us at 605-360-2259 if you have information on how to get in touch with those in the groups. Thanks!

Matt Luke
Creative Director
Complete Media
www.youimagineit.com
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
You are more than welcome! If you ever need any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask. Sorry it took so long to answer, got a million and one things going on and sometimes my mind slips off into lala land.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Autumn1983 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
Thanks Shane. I was really starting to worry about her son. I will have to relay this info onto her.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
Hello Autumn,

I have heard of the Golden lady and no she is not a malicious spirit. There are so many people out there who do not know what they are talking about giving out advise to try and scare others. That is why they don't elaborate. The thing I heard about her is that she is a protective spirit who, if I remember correctly watches over children and those who are ill or dying. Now as this is just theory I can't say that this is all that she does, but I have never heard of anyone being harmed by her. Good luck on your hunts, hope you capture that all elusive full form apparition on camera.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: