You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Family Photos

Real Ghost Stories

Family Photos

 

One of my friends ("Jane") recently lost a child (lets call him lee) in a car crash. He was killed by a drunk driver. It was a horrible thing. Two kids killed, one scarred for life in many ways, and another was sent to prison. My friend was having a very hard time dealing with the loss of the son. As were his siblings. I kept telling Jane that one day she would see him again, and that he was always watching over her and her girls.

A little over a year after his death her granddaughter turned 1. They had a huge birthday party for her. My friend's sister was taking pictures of this party, and she snapped a photo of the baby her great uncle, and her uncle lee (the one who passed away). Now you have to know that there were no photos of lee anywhere around. None on the aunt's camera, or on her phone. He was clear as day we knew it was him. I almost did not believe it. It took me awhile to actually stop looking at the photo. It's not the first photo I have seen like this either...

I have a 19 month old baby, and we were taking pictures of her outside playing in the leaves. When we printed the photos my great grandma was standing in the leaves playing with her. Now my little girl is always talking to thin air. I just smile because I know it my nana.

Other hauntings by always-up

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, always-up, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
That would be great like many other posters said on here to post a link to both photos you are talking about. You can put them on a site like photobucket.com for free and put a link in the comments section, or even contact the yourghoststories.com administrator to post them on your actual story. If you are worried about privacy that is not a problem either, because you can always blur out faces of people that are recognizable as well.
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
it would be great if you share that picture to us... Have confidence in your story and that photo, not to seriously mind other opinions, if that's what you believe, go for it!
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
Not sure about uploading personal photos here (use email if you must)...there will be a lot of people who just want to jump right into starting new conflicts over the authenticity of the photos! I believe... I don't believe... Blah blah...!

You have seen it, your friend has seen it and you believe it that is good enough. Thank you for sharing the story.
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
I have to agree with the previous posters and ask if you could have them posted here or maybe a link to them. I find the whole thing fascinating and sad at the same time. Hopefully the family received some comfort to see he was there watching over them. And having same thing happen to you is even more interesting. Well, I hope we can get a look sometime and thanks for sharing. ❤ ❤
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
yea. Or a link to the site where we can see them. I'm always up for actual proof of the unknown.
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Great story. You should try to get the photos and upload them on here

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: