You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Why Are You Here? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Why Are You Here? 2

 

This is my third posted story and technically a continuation of my first story, "Why Are You Here?" I've had more incidents happen since then. My mom and I are still the targets of all of this, although my stepdad was there when it occurred to my mother. We'll start with that incident.

According to both my parents, my mom was about to go upstairs to sleep; she had had a long day. But as she went to cover the cages for the birds, she felt somebody tug on her shirt and she was pulled several feet back before falling on the floor. This couldn't have been my stepdad; he watched this all happen from the kitchen. He could SEE her shirt stretch back. During this time, our African Grey parrot was going nuts and moved around her cage as if a stranger was walking around it! (This parrot is very unsocial. She hates strangers, especially men! She's growl, shriek, hiss, and get as far away from the person as possible in her cage!) My mom had told me this story once I woke up the next morning.

This next one is my experience. I was sitting on my computer, and just doing my own thing, when my phone slid from one side of the desk to the other. At first I thought my phone was vibrating - I had headphones on so I wouldn't have heard it. I checked my phone and it was turned off just as I had left it. I set it on the shelf atop my desk and went downstairs to get a drink. I came back upstairs and my phone was sitting neatly on my keyboard with a missed call from an unknown number with lots of static in the voice mail.

Another incident I had woken up with a startle because of a loud noise. I looked up and saw my closet had fallen over; this was weird because it was nailed up. I was fully awake and can remember everything. But as I looked at the closet, a woman's figure appeared from behind my clothes. That was all I could remember when I awoke... And my closet door was completely normal and not fallen over.

This is the most recent incident and still scares me. I was sitting on the phone with my boyfriend as usual for every night. He and I were actually discussing spirits and ghosts, odd enough. My door suddenly swung open and I was just stared at it. I told my boyfriend what happened and he said it could have been it just slowly opening since my doorknob and lock are kind of broken. I then explained to him I had a box full of books keeping my door shut. I eventually fell asleep on the phone with him and when I awoke... I had burn marks on my left cheek and a huge scratch down my side. I texted my boyfriend good morning before leaving for school as I normally do. His reply shocked me. He said that after I had fallen asleep, he had fallen asleep too and forgot to hang up. He woke up several hours later to hear me crying in my sleep with voices in the background.

Also, an interesting little fact as to why the title is titled "An Idea." There is a plot of land that was once a mental hospital - it was torn down so a Wal-Mart could be built there. However, rumours circulated about it being haunting after it was abandoned. This was when my mom was a teenager. She snuck into the place with her friends and would roam the place. She found odd things like a nurse's diary, a patient's diary, and several other things. The nurse's diary talked about "experiments" to see if the patients had psychic abilities. This is the best way my mom could explain it. The patient's diary described one of these things. I forget the name my mom had told me, but the patient was a woman in her 20s. She wrote about being locked in a closet, tied to a chair, with a small table put in front of her with beads. They told her to move the beads. With no way to move, it was obvious they meant with her mind. They turned the light off in the closet and locked it; leaving her there. My mom joked about our haunting being this woman, as my mom had taken her diary... But it had burned in a fire when I was young. This haunting being a woman only applies to the closet incident... Otherwise I've only ever seen a male figure or heard male voices.

Thank you for reading once again!

Other hauntings by Namirixi

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Namirixi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Albany211 (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
Omg were you ok? I would have been totaly creeped out! You're Such a brave girl! You are my role model. Please keep safe I will think about this story all the time, you have made me more aware of the things that could possibly happen to anyone I know! I will tell everyone to keep safe and keep a watch. Thank you for sharing your story.

Talk to you later xxxxx be safe ❤ ❤
samsam0411 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
You could always google TAPS (the atlantic paranormal society) they have a whole list of paranormal teams by state like iktasu said. You really need to do something about it and fast.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
I believe everyone has given some very good advice concerning your problem and I agree that the sooner you do something the better, leaving things as they are means it can get worse. Since you've already been physically attacked once it looks like it may be gaining in power so don't wait too long. And please keep us posted. Thanks, Deane 😐
Ikatsu (3 stories) (24 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
I don't mean to push, but there is a long list of paranormal teams that you can pick by state. Most of their services are absolutely free. If you contact them and tell your story, I think they'd be enthusiastic to help you. If all else fails, hey, even ask a priest for advice. I'm sure you can find a fix to this.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
It could all be related possibly to the diary that your mum found, its a shame it was destroyed it sounded very interesting. Whatever is in your home has definately succeded in gaining your attention. The burn marks and scratches do not sound good if things like this continue to happen you will have to take action and rid these spirits from your home. There are many techniques rituals etc on this site that can help you. All the best to you.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Namirixi (3 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
[at] Ikatsu; No, we haven't gotten anyone in to check things out. We're not sure where to look.

[at] GoodWitch; the institute is a ways away, but only about a ~thirty minute drive away.

Also:) I'm not sure if I made this clear enough, but the diary burnt in a house fire.
GoodWitch (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
That mental institute tidbit is a very obvious clue. Is the plot of land close at all to your house? If your mom burned this girls diary she might be upset with her. That would have been the only proof of the inhumane treatment she had to under go at that "hospital" You and your mother now have been physically injured by this presence in your home, it's time to get everyone in your household on board to work toward a solution. Try and contact a Medium, from my experience a "paranormal team" is nothing without a medium. I would come myself if it weren't so far away and I am tied down a my job here. Even if you can find a plamreader or tarot or anything they will know where to send out to find help.
Good luck, be brave and blessed be.
Ikatsu (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
Oh my! That certainly is a lot of activity you've got going on. It still happens to this day? If you get physically attacked, you can see full manifestations, and your mother witnesses the same--I would do something about it immediately!

Have you tried to contact a paranormal team to see what this could be, or try to bless the house? I'm not sure if this is just a really angry spirit or not, but it has the capability of hurting you and seems quite strong. This also seems to be scaring you to death, and you shouldn't have to deal with these things, so I am terribly sorry that you do.

I pray for your safety,

~ Ika

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: