You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirits And Us

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits And Us

 

About four years ago, I read an article on automatic writing. The people involved in the article stated that their automatic writing caused them a lot of grief as Spirits (bad) took over their lives. I pondered the article and being a Christian, who also believes in us being Spiritual beings residing in a natural body, decided that we give credit to bad spirits and not to Spirits who were good, kind people when they lived. I started doing automatic writing and sure enough met up with Spirits who were giving me information about a little girl who disappeared at the time. At this stage it was only writing. I did not see any Spirit people. I took the information to the police, shy at first, but although someone listened to my story nobody followed it up.

I carried on writing, and a friend of mine, (in fact the man I love) sister started writing back. We just had conversations about him and our life together. I have known him for 25 years at this stage. Well, I do not know what happened, but suddenly all the wheels fell off. I started feeling the presence of Spirits and they seemed to want to guide me. I then started hearing their voices. Yes they started speaking to me. Some were kind and others were bothersome. It became bad in the sense that I felt I was involved in a tug of war between Spirits with different belief systems. For some reason I suddenly could not cope and felt I was going crazy with all the talking going on around my head. I gave up my job and moved to my children where I saw the Priest of our church. He did a prayer for me, but nothing changed. I spent my days quietly sitting, just listening and saying my prayers. Suddenly it stopped. All the voices were quiet.

I found a job and carried on with my life as per normal. About 6 months into my new job, (I am a Payroll Administrator) whilst trying to find order in the Companies Petty Cash system, a couple of voices came back, trying to advise me on different systems that might work. I think the presence of these Spirit people, (energy) became too much again. Instead of having a clear head and being able to set up a system it became real hard to concentrate. Then I became ill. Not a new illness, but a previous hernia operation that went wrong. I had to have urgent surgery. Whilst in hospital I started seeing Spirit people. I saw a male doctor who checked on my operation procedure, I saw a female doctor who checked my charts, I had a couple visiting who sat next to my bed, and I saw a patient in a bed where there was no bed next to mine. I then realised that I have always seen the odd Spirit visiting, since I was little. I never took notice of any of them. After this, things went dead quiet again.

I moved back to Durban and took up a Caregiver job to look after an elderly lady who suffered from Alzheimer's. Whilst nursing her, I lie on the couch one afternoon on a break, (at this time I was also busy writing my first book) and fell asleep. I woke (or I think I did) with a horrid pain in my chest. I say I think I woke up because I went for a drink of water and lay down again. I fell asleep and woke up not feeling well. The pain was gone but I had a pressure on my chest and I was feeling dizzy. I went to the clinic to check my blood pressure and it was sky high. The next day I checked it again and it was normal.

I never and did not take any medication. Some other things happened, but the remainder of this experience is that I now hear voices all the time, I see "balls" of Spirit, I see visions of Spirit people (they are not manifesting) I see what I call stars (like pin prick size, and some bigger) silver lights flashing everywhere, indoors and outdoors, high in the sky and all around me. The flash and I often hear "hallo" when I see these lights flashing. Although most of them are silver white I have also seen some in other colours. I see black spirits moving, although I do not see a form; I see white Spirits moving, no form. I believe that a lot of the voices I hear are of Spirit people who are earthbound for some reason Ghosts?

I need a forum for discussion on my experiences as I feel very lonely in this regard. I do not know anyone in South Africa to share this with and to make sense of it all. I refuse to give evil Spirits the power they are seeking, to destroy, and not acknowledging the good people who are now Spirit. In other words "GOD" Am I on the right site?

Kind regards

Marti

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marti2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AndreaS (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-08)
Hi Martie

I hope you are better by now and living a normal life. If not I know of someone who can help!

He is a child of God so no funny stuff, but he has been working with Survivors (Satanists that came to God) for years now and knows a lot about what doors to close and how to close them.

Andreashare10 [at] gmail.com

Ill give you FH's details. Hope you get this as this was written a long time ago.
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
All the spirits in the sky and in your surrounding actually reminds me of the Cinderella story. Her stepmother bids her separate all the lentil from the ashes, and she can't possibly do it in time. So she calls all the little birds in the sky:

"You tame pigeons, you turtledoves, and all you birds beneath the sky, come and help me to gather:

The good ones go into the pot,
The bad ones go into your crop."

I wonder if such a request can also be made with the spirit beings. Then there is a promising chance for collaboration between humans and spirits.
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
I think there could be some positives to being in connection and communication with spirits all the time. For example, they could take you flying. Request them to do that once, and see how it works.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
Hi Marti,
Keep telling yourself that you mentally want to block out all spiritual influence. You don't want to see or hear anymore ghosts. Try mentally telling yourself that everyday and see if that helps. I think you made yourself too open to these things and vulnerable.
MADMai16E (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
Like BadJuuJuu said do what I call "The pretty bubble of lights" and a breathing technique I use to clear my head and stay calm it works better if you picture your favorite thing being your favorite color and imagine that being the positive energy that surrounds you, then picture your least favorite thing being your least favorite color and imagine that being the negative energy inside you. Now simple instructions; breathe in the positive, breath out the negative. I know real original but hey it works.
CAUTION: DO NOT DO "THE PRETTY BUBBLE OF LIGHTS" AND THE BREATHING TECHNIQUE AT THE SAME TIME. (Massive sneezing fit...)
-Mai
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
I agree with the fact that automatic writing is not a good thing to do. I heard Loraine Warren say one time that it is so dangerous, it is like opening the door for a person who could kill you, but you're being nice and opening the door letting them in anyway! I would leave things like that alone if I were you.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
Dude, Don't consultants us - consult the bible.
God does not want us communicating with spirits.
Ramzey (9 stories) (130 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
Marti2, you are definetly not alone. Those small, pin-prick sparkles you see, I see them too. I am a paranormal investigator, and your story is very interesting. I know this site will lead you to good advice, like BadJuuJuu says, but if you need to talk, anytime, I'm here. Message me. :) I am Christian too, and I believe in the things you see, hear, and experience. Don't ever let spirits take too much of you, ok? Like you said, some are evil and I'm happy of your faith. Perhaps the automatic writing lead you to being more sensitive, more open.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
Automatic writing is a form of partial possession. You are allowing some outside influence to use your body. You knew the risks, you said so yourself, and yet did it anyway. This is the equivilant of putting a small chain on a large and nasty tempered dog. He will break the chain and attack.
Ok, restraining my temper now.
Do you use any shielding/blocking techniques? A pretty basic, but extremely useful one, is to envision yourself surrounded by white light. Push that light in an expanding bubble shape, visualizing the light forcing out all darkness and negativity, until that light is surrounding your entire home. Do that every night when you lay down, and as often through the day as you feel the need.
Try to meditate, quiet and calm your mind. A clear and calm mind makes protection techniques considerably easier.
When you feel strong enough, tell the entities following you that they are no longer welcome, you retract your invitation, and they must leave. You cannot have any doubt or fear when you say this, and you must mean it 100%.
It will be a challenge. There is no easy fix for this situation. Getting rid of unwanted entities is indescribably difficult when those entities are there because of an invitation.
I'm sure you will get a lot of good advice here. As you mention being Christian my opinions may be a little too "New Age" for your tastes. Sift through what everyone offers and find what you feel comfortable with.
And don't muck about with automatic writing again. It's dangerous.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: