You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Any Explanation?

Real Ghost Stories

Any Explanation?

 

The Story about to be told is not in the exact words it was spoken. NOTICE: I am Extremely Young and don't know what could have caused the strange event, and the weird feelings. Do not judge me harshly. I am just seeking Answers. Here goes nothing;

I was in the living room, Playing Xbox Live Connect, When I Heard What sounded like water running from the bathroom sink. My Cousin had just gotten out the bathroom so I assumed he, accidently, left the water running.

"Colin!" I yelled.

"What Now?" He said as he walked over to me. (Coming from the kitchen)

"You Left the water running," I explained.

"What Water?" He said, looking innocent.

"The Sink, in the Bathroom? Its Running, I hear it," I said.

"Oh. Uhm, I'll get it then," He said moving in that direction.

I watched him for a few seconds then continued playing the game.

"You know what the weird thing is?" Colin Said.

I hadn't notice he walked up so this startled me.

"Uhm, What?"

"I didn't even use the sink when I was in the bathroom. I let the cat out, because it was locked in there." He said, looking toward the bathroom.

"Locked? How could it be locked? It Doesn't Lock," I said, looking at the bathroom door, "You Sure it was locked?"

"It Wouldn't Open. I walked in here, got a screw driver, walked back to the door, tried opening it again, it wouldn't open, so I took off the screws, got the cat out, then put the screws back in."

"That's Weird."

I then got up, walked to the door, inspected it, then noticed 3 Diagonal scratches on the outer part of the door, a little above my head. Too high for the cat to reach, too high for Colin to reach, Too High for Me to reach. This creeped me out a lot. I felt like I was being watched. Colin wasn't looking at me; he was more interested in the same scratches I noticed before. So what was it? Nobody else was home. I shook the feeling off, thinking nothing of it. I told Colin the Pipes must be having problems. Just to sooth the tension that suddenly rose.

I always feel like I'm being watched. I Can tell when somebody walks in my room. Like when I'm reading a book or something, and somebody walks in my room, I can tell their in my room, even if they've made no sound. And I've Been Sensing people walking in my room, but when I look up, nobody's there. There's just a sudden Chill that spreads around the room. I see things. Not like Solid Things. Like Orbs. I don't need a camera to see them. I can just look into a dark room and see orbs. I can look into any room, light or dark, and see orbs. Not ALL rooms have them, just some.

It's weird. Just like I can tell when something bad is going to happen. Like The other day I had this horrible feeling, and then that night my friend called me crying, because her grandfather passed away. And Today, I had a bad, bad feeling; I was paranoid all day because I knew something was going to happen. And me and my Boyfriend broke up. I wasn't ALWAYS like this, I used to be normal. Now I'm like this, and I feel watched. Like I'm never alone. I never feel safe when I'm in my house. I stay up late because I'm afraid to close my eyes. Any Explanation? Any Help Is Accepted.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VictoriaElizabeth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
hello there. I am sorry that for these experiences.
I would like to help you. Especially with the orbs. You do not need to worry about them. You are blessed and gifted.
The 3 scratches you saw are mostly made from a demon.
Please send me an email, and I will fill you in for the rest of things. You are not alone, I have many friends who see what you see.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
Hi;

Well, I'm sorry that you're going through this ordeal, but it'll get better - I promise. You're a fine young adult, and it's going to get better. Hang in there.

It could be nerves, but THREE scratches does stand out. WHy? Three is the calling mark of the demonic, because it mocks / inverts the Holy Trinity. Also, the constant feeling of being watched and the orbs do indicate demonic spirit energy, at least most of the time.

A lot of secular posters and anti religious folks, aka biggots, dennigrate any religious explanations, without offering any useful counsel themselves. Religious folks also, regeretably, have our share of biggots. Bigggotry affects the religious and non religious alike.

Well, here's my explanation: It sounds like negative spiritual energy. I counsel using Catholic Holy water, especially on the beds and at night, and the phrase "Jesus and Mary help me". If Catholic, I'd counsel frequent Mass, confession, etc. And the Rosary, on a daily basis. But either way, try the Holy water- I feel you'll be pleasantly suprised. Email me, if you need more. God bless you and hang in there. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
You are a very sensitive person and there are something going on in your house, I mean ghosts or whatever you call them.
MADMai16E (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
P.S.
Sorry forgot this bit.
Think of it this way; if the being wanted to hurt you it would've already, it was probably just a ghost of someone who died there before. Even if no one died in house you live in that doesn't mean it didn't happen on the land your house is built on. And if it is trying to scare you get strong and don't show any fear, and hopefully it will leave you alone.
-Mai
MADMai16E (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Hi! I've never had that kind of thing happen to me, but I did feel a force of energy strike my iPod out of my hands when I was dancing around the house and there was no one home. And I know what you're going through, kind of, I've been having precognitive dreams since I was 5, at least that's as far back as I remember having them (they're more vivid than regular dreams and stick with you longer) and I didn't know they were precognitive until I was 16 (My mom was "cleaning up my mess" and didn't tell me until I walked into a magick shop with a few friends) and I also see things; you see orbs, I see flashes of unexplained light. And you are normal, we are normal, and don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise. Sure, you're developing some abilities, but if you ask me (which you didn't) they've always been there and it's hard, I'm quite certain it will always be hard. But please, don't blame yourself, it'll only tear you up inside.
I hope you find the help you seek.
-Mai
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
Yep. I would have to say that having to take the door off to get the cat out was odd, as well. BUT, it is not unheard of for doors with no locking mechanism to "freeze" as if in a locked position. Depending on the AGE of the knob. We lived in one place that the attic door was always locked, right up to about six months before we left there. Then it just "thawed" one day. No lock on that door.
Not trying to be harsh, but honestly, those three scratches COULD have come when he removed the door. It MAY have met the screwdriver and slid, or something. As you were stuck in the game and did not even notice that he HAD to remove the door, it COULD have happened.
I have GOT to ask you about your orbs. Are they circular? ALL of them? Are they "lit" with a light that seems to come from within it? What do they LOOK like? Colors? Greys?

I am going to ask you to do something that MAY sound a bit odd. I would like you to find a broom in your house. A straw one is fine, any kind, really. As long as it is a broom, and NOT a dust buster. Light your room up (open a window, curtain, turn on the lights) and sweep it as close to the floor as possible. I mean climb up on your bed and sweep it, sweep the top of your dresser or whatever other furniture you may have. As you do that, imagine sweeping out EVERYthing that is negative. Even the things that you do not KNOW are negative. Sweep it right out your door. Then say something like "There. Stay out."
That is not a spell. That is not "magic", but it HAS been known to get rid of some negative feelings, vibes and energies.
After your space is cleaned, pay attention to BadJuuJuu up there.
Your best friend is research (knowledge is power) and your worse enemy ignorance. Learn all that you can, look into what seems to apply, do not stop with the FIRST explanation to ANYthing. That explanation MAY turn out to be fact, but then again, it could simply be leading you the wrong way.
Beware of those who will claim to "KNOW" it all. But ask questions, as you did here.
Step one, in my opinion, is to get rid of the stuff that makes you stay up. Sweep your room. Second step would be to look into your "symptoms", and see what you can find out.
Thank you.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
other than taking off a door to get a cat out of the bathroom, it doesn't sound all that weird. I wouldn't read more into things than are actually there. If you watch a lot of far out stuff on tv or read a lot of stuff like that, you might want to think more about down to earth stuff, especially if you have a vivid imagination. In other words, don't sweat the small stuff. Although most accounts on here are entertaining, (and I believe true to their perception of the events) some you have to take with a grain of salt. There are actual unknown events, experiences people all over the world have every day, and you might have some at some point in your life but more often than not, it would be at the least expected time and not something you need to worry about.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+5
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
I'm sorry you are going through this. It's very frightening when unexplained things start happening suddenly. The first thing I want to say is this. You didn't USED to be normal; you ARE normal. Don't let this make you feel isolated or get you down. Alot of us have been where you are now. Let me say it again, you are normal.
As you mention you are very young, I'm going to assume you are likely just hitting puberty. It's not unusual for a young person hitting puberty to start having unexplained events. It's a chaotic age, a lot of excess energy and stress bouncing around. That excess energy and stress can trigger different activity. At this point in a lot of people's lives is when their paranormal senses awaken.
Sometimes, these senses fade as we outgrow puberty. Sometimes, the senses stick around. Be prepared for that possibility. Start keeping a journal of all inexplicable events. I usually write down dates, weather conditions, and moon phases in my journal. Educate yourself on the paranormal. That's the most important thing I can tell you. Learn everything you can. The more you know, the less frightened you will be.
You seem to have some precognitive abilities as well. There are a couple guys on here who can probably give you some good advice on that.
I wish very much that I could be more help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: