You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Boy Upstairs

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Boy Upstairs

 

In 2005, my boyfriend at the time and I moved into a two story home in the town we were living in. I didn't care for the house to much. It didn't scare me but it did give me the chills. One night, my boyfriend went upstairs to take a bath. I stayed down stairs and was watching a movie. After he had been in the bathtub for a while, he yelled out asking me for a towel. So I went to get him a towel and started up the stairs. At the top of the stairs there is a bedroom to the left and to the right. As I walked towards the bathroom door, I quickly glanced into the bedroom to the right and I thought I saw something but I didn't really pay any attention to it. I went to open the bathroom door but it was locked so I told him to hurry up and unlock it. While he was getting out of the bathtub, I turned to the right and leaned against the wall facing the bedroom.

That's when I saw it or him or whatever it was. There was what appeared to be a little boy sitting on the bed in the room just staring at me. Its body was black, you could see the shape but that was it. I could see the eyes though. I was terrified. I started screaming and yelling for him to let me in. I think that it was a demonic presence because of the way it made me feel. I have never been so scared in my entire life.

He finally let me in and I made him walk me down the stairs, the boy was gone by then and we moved out two weeks later. Before we moved out, I never went upstairs again. I still live in the same town but I will not drive by that house, I am still to terrified.

Other hauntings by carolynknowles

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, carolynknowles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
Please keep us informed as to any new info that you come across. Too bad you couldn't go in and help those spirits that are trapped in that home to cross over. But who knows maybe some day someone will move in who can help them. Thanks again.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
Hi shane,
well I actually have a little bit of history on that house. I did do some research on it. And yes it does change occupance frequently. But anyways I found out that 3 or 4 people have died in that house. The first owner was an elderly man and he shot himself in the haed with a shot gun in the basement after his wife of like 30 some years died. A man called scaterbob overdosed on meth downstairs and died in my living room and a woman named mary also died in the downstairs for whatever reason is unknown to me. I still have some more research to do though. Thanks :)
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
I believe I know what you mean. I guess that an evil spirit can take on the shape of a young boy as well as a man, woman or beast. I just wonder why it choose that form to appear to you? Are there people currently residing in that home, or does it changes residents quite frequently? Maybe worth doing some research on the home and see what you can find out about it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-30)
Well first of all this thing was just sitting there starring at me or atleast it apeared to be and that scared me and it was well I really don't know how to explain it. It was almost as if the entity was sending bad vibes in a way that is the best way to explain it. It is just the way it felt in that room.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
thanks so much for sharing this. I am with shane what made you feel this little boy was evil? I realy enjoyed reading what you had to say. Do you see things alot? Or just that one time? You are more than welcome to e-mail me at kristyjohns [at] aol.com my sister has seen a little girl at her house
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
Another interesting story carolynknowles, but what made you feel it was evil. I mean I know what I felt the night I was attacked, but since it did not attack you I was just wondering what gave you that impression? Not trying to be rude or anything, I am just trying to learn more from those who say that the entity felt evil. Thanks for sharing the stories with us again.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: