You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Uncle Is That You?

Real Ghost Stories

Uncle Is That You?

 

This story that I am about to tell you is related to my "grandma," story except I did not experience it. My older brother, Edwin did. During the year of 2003 one of my uncle's from the Philippines died. Unfortunately my family and I could not attend his funeral. One week later, while Edwin was trying to get some sleep he heard footsteps walking back and forth in the hallway downstairs. He thought nothing of it at first (thinking it was my mom getting ready for work) but then he checked the time. It was 2 am. He thought that was a bit odd because why would anyone be walking around in the house with their heels on during the night? He told me the next morning. I thought that was freaky! I'm glad I was in a deep sleep that night.

Another story I have is the one my mom told me. When she was 15 years old she experienced the paranormal. Since the houses in the Philippines are passed down to generations to generations (relatives died in the house) there have been some paranormal activities that happened in my Grandma Alisa's house (my mom's mom). While she was doing homework on the kitchen table she sensed that someone was staring at her. She looked up and she saw an old man wearing vintage clothing. She then said, "Sir, I'm doing my homework. I can't concentrate if you just stand there and stare at me." She looked up and he was gone! Frightened she ran outside and told her mom. Her mom said, "Oh, you met your great grandfather."

One more story but this time I experienced it. I just want to let you know I was young and stupid at the time. Me and my friends Gena and Krista played with the ouija board. I know what your thinking! Idiot! While we were playing it was all fun and giggles but afterwards it got serious. We summoned an old man who claimed to live in Krista's basement. We started asking questions (who are you, where you're from and why are you here) and the response freaked us out. We got M-U-R-D-ER! After that we stopped playing. Later on that night when I got home I was alone. I was doing laundry that night. On the corner of my eye I saw a man staring at me in the hallway next to the front door! I was so freaked out! After what I saw I ran upstairs and stayed in my room. I was so scared to go back downstairs. I'm never playing with that board game again even though it was a store brand... Yikes. I wonder who's idea it was to make millions of those ouija board games and sell them in toy stores... Bad idea. Ok well I hope you enjoyed my stories. I will be back for more.

Other hauntings by twisted_individual

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, twisted_individual, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sillysarahlily (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
When your mom was doing her homework and saw the ghost and told her mom and she said you just meet your great granddad I would be like I have just seen a ghost and your interducing it as my great granddad
HUarmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-24)
But, like Aliceleftwonderland said, if your careful, you may invite good spirits, but unfortunatly, I have an evil spirit in love with me. But I think I like him.:O I know, I'm going crazy. Lol. I'm hoping I will see him in Mai dreams:3
AliceLeftWonderland (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-21)
Ouija boards should never be thrown away.
They just come back, and it aggravates what emerges from them.

Yes, you will have negative entities coming from the Ouija board, if you're not careful, but there ARE positive entities that can come through. They're not a portal to hell, they're just a tool, like a knife or a pick axe.

Use them wisely, and you'll be fine.
Use them foolishly, and you'll more than likely get hurt.

That being said, Inviting activity into your home will more than likely be negative. Negative spirits are pushy, so they'll tell you ANYTHING to get in your home.

Don't wish for activity, and certainly don't go on the board and ask them to show you some action.
It's disrespectful, and it's tempting the negative entities to behave in the way they're accustomed.

Best you just leave it alone.
twisted_individual (4 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-21)
your going to get demons no matter what... Playing the quija board will open doors that you don't want open...
HUarmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
I understand all the danger of the ouija board... I have spoken to demons... I really want paranormal things to happen In my house, but not demons and such... I thought I would just ask... How do you get spirits in your house?
twisted_individual (4 stories) (11 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-17)
http://freakiest.ouijastories.ever.com/

"One never knows who or what is waiting behind those doors, waiting for a chance to come into your life and your home to take up permanent residence with you, watching you, touching you, whispering in your ear when your not aware of their presence. Once that door is open it can never be closed, once you have crossed the line into their dimension."
HUarmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
I know... But, I like using the ouija board, and nothing serious has happened yet... I don't know...:/
twisted_individual (4 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-16)
i would throw that board game away if I were you. It's something that should not be toyed with! Do yourself a favor and throw it away!
HUarmy (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-15)
I own a ouija board... I'm so friggin freaked out now. I have owned it for a long time and nothing ever happened! But lately I feel like I'm bing watched... Like, when I'm sleeping I have a bad feeling someones watching me from the end of my bed...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: