You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 2:22 Am

Real Ghost Stories

2:22 Am

 

Hey!:)

I will tell you a little of my background on myself with these experiences. Like many people, I have always seen many ghosts as a child and have come across many strange things. I have always been able to read people well by there eyes and easily feel their energy. My great grandmother and her grandmother had certain abilities too. So, forever I have been sensitive to my surroundings. I've seen ghosts and what we call 'shadow people'. I've had dreams that come true and what not. I've had many experiences. This one is of the most scary one I've had.

For a whole week I was being bothered by something, I didn't know what though. I felt something in my room that wasn't always there and it was becoming stronger and stronger. To make myself feel better I always left on the hallway light to my room and left my tv on. For a couple of days this made the weird feeling go away. My hamster's late night mischief in her cage put me to rest. She was always climbing the cages and running on her wheel. She was never loud, so the noise put me at some ease to sleep. She was just doing her hamster thing.

The Real Start of it all was the second night. The second night after feeling unease, I felt something I'd never felt before. I was sitting in my bed, getting ready to sleep. I felt some weird energy moving fast quickly approaching my way. It must have been in the living room by the time I felt it. But I knew it was coming my way. I don't know how, but I felt it. I quickly became alert. My door that was cracked opened slightly, for some light to come through, pushed open as if someone had barged through. The tv went to static. My tv never went to static because we had cable. Normally when the cable went out, the screen stayed blue. My hamster, who I never heard scream and go chaotic, did such. She ran in her cage as if she were running for her life. She started to scream for her life too. The force that entered my room was coming for me. I don't know for what, but it stopped right in front of my face. I couldn't see a single thing, but I could feel it's strong energy. I breathed heavily and slow, trying to handle it. I never felt something this strong. I used my hands to cross block my face. Tears started to fall down my cheek. I was fending it off. I yelled "GET OUT OF HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE! Please!"

It then left, as if being pushed out as fast as it came, closing the door on it's way out. Right when the door closed, the tv turned on and my hamster fell to the bottom of it's cage as if sleeping. I was so tired from whatever it all was. I just went to sleep instead of thinking of being scared.

Okay, here is where the title comes into play. Two nights after the incident, something woke me up at 2:22 am. It felt as if someone poured water on me, but it wasn't cold. The water took the form of strong energy. I woke up scared. The first thing I saw for some odd reason was the time, 2:22 am. I heard my hamster going crazy again, and then the tv was all static. I looked around, still scared, but didn't cry. "Get out!" So finally it left. Once more, the door was closed and the tv and hamster went back to normal.

For that whole week I woke up at 2:22 am. Some strange events would occur, but end fast because I refused to pay attention to it. The tv would go to static and some sounds were heard, but I wasn't bothered. Eventually it became a normal sleeping habit to wake up at 2:22 am for another week. After that, I wasn't bothered anymore... From whatever that was.

Other hauntings by Vivacity

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vivacity, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gypsywitch19 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-02)
Still don't know why you cried do you? You felt the pain of that ghost. You have the gift if feeling/a little seeing. It wanted help but we have the choice wether or not to help. Also 2:22 is when ghost bother you if you own a digital clock. It's their version of midnight.
Zeternal (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-11)
Vivacity,

I had the exact... I mean exact thing, happen to me. Now I didn't have a tv on nor a hampster. However, the 2:22am event is identical to your description. I also woke up at 2:22am for 2 wks. I would wake, and lay there in hopes that the time would pass. No matter how long I lay there. When I would turn to the clock... Yep 2:22am. I was 15 then, and I'm 27 now. Since then I have strange occurances at this time. Ie: my TV flipped on and off for the entire minute of 2.22 as every hair on my body stood on end.

If you have found any answers, please get in touch.
purpleprincess (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-08)
very interesting have you thought of not letting it see the clock and maybe it won't come at that time so unplug it before you sleep. I am also like you able to see ghosts scince I was in 2nd grade I always see them around the time of my birthday one of them I can speak to she won't tell me her real name but she told me to call her jenny and she said all the other ones I see died around that time and that's why I see them apparantly. Most of them have good auras like bright colors three of them are dark so I stay away from them
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-20)
[at] Vivacity,
I had to come back to this story, it's kind of my thing not to leave a lot of loose ends. Couple of more thoughts:
1) It could have been looking for a home, saw the light on (that's you by the way) and came in for a tour of the place. The speed of travel could mean there were others it was also considering moving in with and was simply making it's rounds. Came back a few more times to compare accomodations, and obviously settled on another place.
2) You could possibly have experienced an annual or aniversary type of visitation. Just comes by once a year, or once every 5 or ten years, for a certain ammount of days. For the speed of movement feeling you got? That may just be the playback part of the experience it's reliving, from whatever was happening that led to it's eventual demise.
3) I don't think it's a residual haunting because of the reaction your hamster showed on it's visits.
Those are just some random thoughts I wanted to pass along to you. Good story, brought me back, and I like when that happens. 😊

PS) I used to have the name DCinAZ, just in case you're wondering why I said I'd been here before. 😊 ❤
SpoonMan (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
I don't get these entities? What do they want from us? Are they just trying to scare us? If so why? From my experiences, even after being physically attacked, as scary as it is, I realise that they really have no power over us. And prayer is strong.
Vivacity (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
I can't remember anyone of the sort.:/ thanks though. I lived in that place for a long time, and what happened that week had never happened before. I think it just wanted something from me, or to scare me... Thanks though! Plus, at the time I wasn't 'using protection' haha sorry lame joke but I wasn't being careful and was trying to do stuff.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Ok wow! Sounds like someone's in a hurry. It comes whippin' on in like it's late for an appointment, waits for you to acknowledge it and then hi-tails it out huh? Now it's got you on a scheduel? Does this remind you of anyone at all? Was there a family member, now deceased of course, that maybe acted in that same manner? Or any lost loved ones you can think of? Someone you were close to? Because it sounds like you're on someone's route or something. You know, they just drop by to look in on you as part of their routine run and then there off again to the next check point on their list. I'm sorry, I'm probably way off the mark, but that's the first thing that came to mind as I read your story. Anyway, I hope that's all it is as it doesn't seem to have time for anything else.
Vivacity (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
I really don't know, but I don't feel threatened. All I know is that my great grandma always told everyone to stay away from Ouija boards. And I have. I don't think any thing of the sort ever happened.
shadowette (2 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
Maybe you've got a demon who really wants somethiong from you. Like do you know if any of your family has ever made a deal with the devil and if that is the case, then the demon wants you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: