You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Psychics, Witches, And Ghosts. Oh My!

Real Ghost Stories

Psychics, Witches, And Ghosts. Oh My!

 

This was when I was like 7 or 8, it was about 9:30 at night and my mom and I were downstairs watching TV. My mom went to wake my dad up because he works nightshift at a computer company. While my mom was upstairs I saw an apparition of a man, all I could tell was that he was African American. When my mom came back down he disappeared. I never told my parents because I was so scared.

After that night there's been a series of hauntings at my house. Now I know you people probably won't believe me but I'm a psychic and I can see ghosts. And my friends and I are all psychics. I've been seeing a lot of ghosts at my school. My great-great-great grandmother was also a witch and her blood runs in my genes.

There's also a ghost named Lucy at my school who haunts the abandoned girls bathroom. I know most of you people will think I'm crazy but I don't care what you think because I know what's true about me and also what's not. Please if there are any more witches out there contact me at bcgags [@] comcast.net. Ok, I need your help. Something big is going down, something bad.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bcgags, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
I...well, now. That very well could be.
What I am stuck on, personally, is the whole "I'm a psychic and I can see ghosts. And my friends and I are all psychics... My great-great-great grandmother was also a witch and her blood runs in my genes."
That would seem to point to a misconception that witches are all psychic, or that all psychic are witches.
The FUNNY part, for me, is that there are three "witches" right here in the comment section asking questions and HALF of those questions have been ignored.
Truly astonishing.
Guess THAT goes to prove that all is NOT as it seems, after all.
Wado all.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
perhaps she is looking for that 4th Witch to complete the circle.
Lite as a feather, stiff as a board.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Ok. Well, thanks anyway.
I appreciate the read.
Good life to you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Ok- Instead of voting me down, why do you not clear up my confusion? Just because a person posts a question, does NOT mean they are trying to debunk your experience, OR that they are calling you a liar.
Would it be possible for you to actually answer me, as you did a few of the other posts?
The first thing I wrote was that I was confused... Or was that part missed?
I WAS trying to "see" the whole picture in an attempt to assist. As YOU asked for.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
I am rather confused.
I read through the comments AND the story to see if some light was shed on all of this, but there really has not been any, at least for ME.
I am wondering why it is that you seem to think that a "witch" (and I am assuming you are not talking about a "real" witch, and more of the media induced stereotype of a witch) is what is needed to put a halt on this.
You cast spells?
How is that going for the three of you?
And I have to ask... WHY is that an abandoned bathroom?
Here is the thing. When one starts dabbling in things they know nothing about they sometimes pull some things through that they really should not have.
You are right, perhaps you did not "use" any of the "tools", but high interest sometimes seems to bring on occurrences.
Just take a look through this site. There are NUMEROUS people who have commented that since becoming interested in Fairies, Pixies, Nature Spirits and Straight up ghosts, their personal experiences seemed to have gone through the roof.
What are YOU trying to combat this, and to slow down the visions? It is "obvious" that you have some powers, or you would not have been able to render your friend invisible.
Thank you.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
Just offering some insight on all of this. There's definitely a lot to question about your story, bc.

First of, I suspect that if you are involved in any sort of witchcraft, you're a dabbler at most. If you were a true witch, you'd have to have practiced some form of psychic protection or the other, especially since you claim to be a psychic.

Secondly, you can't turn yourself or anyone else invisible. That isn't how it works. You can only create a field around you that makes you more inconspicuous. Nearly invisible, but not literally.

And the ghosts. I don't know why they're going to you. They need to move onto someone who is capable of helping them. Tell them so.

My final thought? Stop dabbling in magick. Your friends, too. All of this is why I have such a problem with these Wiccan covens and people introducing children to witchcraft at such a young age; they're simply not capable of gauging the gravity of the art. You keep on flaunting powers you don't have and someone who can do something is going to show you some real magick - and then you'll have a big problem.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
Since when do they have "valley girls" in Pennsylvania...?

Lou
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
bcgags - you stated in a comment on this story "there is something attacking me... It made me feel soo wea, I could barely move, it felt like I was paralyed" and "something keeps attacking."

You OFFER advice on someone else's story "all you have to do to make her go away is a wiccan cleansing it works all the time for me when I was being attacked."

Why would you give someone advice that, from your own comment on your story, doesn't work?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
Forgive me, but if you possess such amazing powers as to be able to turn someone invisible then what do you need help with? Are you seeking recommendations for a psychiatrist? This site is for real people, real stories, real experiences. I hope you don't actually expect anyone to believe this crap. Have a nice day.
bcgags (1 stories) (4 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
like I see tons of ghosts at my house, asking for help but I don't know what to tell them, I'm always being watched. And second of all only three other girls at my high school are psychics,wiccan, like we have actual powers. And we can cast spells. I turned one of my friends invisable the other day.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
There is not a lot of information in your story to go on. A series of hauntings at your house? Ok, what is happening? With no more information than "a series of hauntings" it's tough to help. Describe the activity in detail to give us an idea of what kind of help you feel you need.
You and all your friends are psychic? All of them? That's a lot of psychics. When I hear things like that I think power of suggestion is at work. I would like to be proven wrong though. Again, more information is needed. How do you know the whole lot of you are psychic?
Finally, when you say "witch," what do you mean? Wiccan? Santerian? Voodoo practitioner? Any random Pagan? Or are you looking for someone in a pointy hat who boils small children in cauldrons? Once again, we need information.
bcgags (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
yea, you guys are probably right. But there is something attacking me. Something really evil, I don't need my witch side to tell me that. It made me feel soo wea, I could barely move, it felt like I was paralyed from my resources evil spirits are attacking pyschics and witches trying to gain power, I don't know if this is true or not, but something keeps attacking. AND I DON'T LIKE IT! 😢
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
Ghosts are everywhere, and if you're a medium, it makes sense that you would see that. I don't quite understand why you're so troubled by this. You never mentioned a thing about the ghosts attacking you or harming anyone else.

Now for the witchcraft. I'm sensing that perhaps you're a more of a dabbler at this point than a witch, otherwise you'd know more about this issue and the occult in general. You seem to be seeking validation more than anything. Yes, ghosts exist, and yes, there are those of us who can see them. Your lineage doesn't really has nothing to do with anything.

Bearing all of that in mind, these ghosts seem to be the least of your worries. They don't seem to be hostile, just lost. If you have any feeling that something bad is going to happen, I think it has nothing to do with the ghosts.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
You don't need a witch to help you with this. I have many friends who can speak with spirits. Besides some of my own abilities. I should be able to help you. Yes there is something going down really bad... Contact me through my email and we can continue the rest.
california4evr (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
i don't think your crazy. My grandmother is a little psychic. She only ses spirits sometimes. I am a psychic also but I experience more things than she has.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: