You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts Haunting My House

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Haunting My House

 

This was in the house before my previous one. So like 2 years back. I was always the first one to see, hear, and feel the presence of any ghosts that may be at the house I'm currently at. In 5th grade I've always felt a presence following me since we moved into that said house. Just throwing that in. So back to the house thing.

This happened in a little town named Lancaster. We were currently living in a 2 storey 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house. Since before that house I've never lived in a 2 storey I thought this house would be just awesome. But when my cousin and I started exploring the house I could feel that in every room there was a very strong presence coming from each one especially the master bedroom...

While my cousin went exploring I found myself very disturbed and frightened just being alone in that bedrooms bathroom. I felt I was being watched, right away I knew something was in that house. Weird thing is that the real hauntings didn't happen right away seems like they all happened kind of in a clump of happenings. The first one was when all the grown-ups were in the garage laughing drinking a happy night you know. When all of a sudden they hear a moan. A ghostly moan that seemed to be hurt. They all ran out of the garage and into the living room. This is how our old house used to work when you entered the house you would look to your right and there would be a living room, walk a few feet into a little hallway leading to a small bathroom, out the hallway to your right is the kitchen to your left is a second living room and there's a door on the side leading to the garage and the garage had a door leading outside to the backyard.

After the moan things got a little quiet until the night after that my sister came running downstairs crying that there was a little girl staring at her with a very mean expression on her face. My sister was in the... Master bedroom. When my grandma went to go check there was absolutely nothing there. Then probably 2, 3 weeks later we were all in the living room watching T.V and suddenly you hear little feet running all around from upstairs... Also coming from the master bedroom. The master bedroom was above the living room and garage.

This other one was in November a month after the running upstairs. I would come home to my room and would hear a very faint but clear "How was school" I'd pause and think this is my room and nobody is in here but I wasn't scared because I knew the ghost in my bedroom was a trapped spirit needing help to get out of that house it wasn't at all a bad ghost. Just a sad lonely little girl. I'd reply to her by saying "It was fine" but she wouldn't reply back. In my room I had a very small T.V that I watched cartoons on I was 11 at the time and I was pretty mature believe it or not. But I absolutely love cartoons and I still do. So I would sit on my bed watching TV, I feel the bed move I turn and see that the spot where it was coming from looked like it was being sat on I knew it was her. It was the little girl she was sitting there with me watching TV! I got kind of freaked out because I couldn't see her. I just felt the bed moving and saw the spot where the girl was sitting at. In my room things would only happen in pure daylight always around 3 or 4 in the afternoon so around the time I came out of school.

My bed had a little door leading to the underneath part of the bed that had wooden planks to hold up the mattress. I could always hear knocks, screams, voices, etc. I was laying down watching TV when I heard 3 distinctive knocks coming from underneath the bed I got so scared I hid underneath the covers. I couldn't see the little girl but I had visions of her she was small about 5 or 6 years old blonde hair and two spiral ponytails. White nightgown sad expression on her face holding what seemed like a teddy bear. My parents said they would sometimes find me under my bed sleeping and I can't even remember that happening. They haven't learned until now like probably 8 months ago I was able to hear them talk to them and so on.

I can see a whole persons\ghosts' life and figure what happened to the before, just by looking at a photo of them. I can guess what might happen and I usually always get it right. Oh one more thing, there was a lady in my dad's and moms bedroom that used to scratch my dad's leg when my mom was sleeping and my dad was awake watching TV. Well that's it for now. To tell you now all my life I've lived in haunted houses. So I have quite a few stories to tell.

Till next time Bye bye.

Kelly128

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kelly128, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

feyan (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
well if you are happy with your life I have nth to say, just be careful that pure doesn't end-up being impure 😐 well pre-happy birthday 😉
Kelly128 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
😊 Thank You rebelboy1987! I'm going to be 14 this year (young I know) every once in a while I can hear them. In the house I'm currently at. At night I can't sleep sometimes because I hear people that seem to be screaming under water. And it what I hear. Is A LOT of people. Creeps me out a bunch.
Kelly128
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
I loved your story. I wish I had someone like you around when I was younger. I had the same feelings and intuitions that you have. It got worse before it got better, and I still get jumpy when I hear things now and I'm 23 years old. Not sure how old you are know, but I know how it feels to be alone and not alone at the same time, so if you ever need any advice, please let me know. Thanks so much for sharing
Trent
Kelly128 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
Yes sorry I'm late and Lucho of course you can!:D I'm very pleased you liked it.:) he he he!
Lucho (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
OMG, loved your story. It sounds like another great opportunity to try and document some ghostly activities! Our Fantasma team includes a Medium and Paranormal investigator and me Lucho, the documentarian. Can we document your story?
Kelly128 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
That is one thing I myself cannot quite understand myself. For I know a child has a pure soul. There have been many sightings of child ghosts. Although I am young indeed (barely turning 15 next year) I do believe that what I saw was not a demon. Not sure why she was there anyways. I will look into these child ghosts a little more.^_^
Jitow (362 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Can you tell me who it was that allowed this girl to come and vist your room or even come back from the dead if that is what you are saying. I would not think that a childs spirit would have enough power to maniest in any way. Plus is a child dies that young the Bible tells us that they go straight to Heaven because they are not old enough to decide what is right or wrong. So if God took her to Heaven why would she be hanging around in your bedroon knocking and screaming. A word of warning. You still sound young. Evil spirits will more often appear to you as something that will not frighten you so much so they can stick around and deceive you and isolate you from others and especially a loving relationship with God through Christ Jesus.
Kelly128 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Oh yes (: I suppose so. I've done it a few times saw a picture said their life only to find out it was completely true. A ghost on the other hand their emotions help me a lot too. See the family was killed in that house. Although I'm not sure were the father is. We moved out before I knew most things. I'm young so its still kind of processing this "power" of mine (:
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Very interesting.
So you're saying that you have some sort of 'power' to be able to see another ghosts or person's life just by seeing a picture of them?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: