You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Six Unknown Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Six Unknown Figures

 

I wish I had known of this site before. I have read many stories here and thought that I would post mine. This is something that happened to my mother but I had felt something that day. But Before I begin I would like to inform everyone that my mother sees things that others don't. This may be because her mother had the ability to see and talk to spirits. Well now that the information is down let me tell the story.

It happened a few months back, sometime around July. I would stay up from midnight to 7:00am looking at my phone every day, since school was in summer break. But this day I felt tired and decided to sleep earlier than usual. It was around 4am and I put my phone on charge and went to the bathroom. Before heading out of the bathroom I was overcome with a feeling of not wanting to get out. I felt safe in the bathroom but I was tired and wanted to get to my room so that I could sleep. It was strange because I was not thinking of anything that would make me scared. I shook my head and turned the knob and slowly opened the door. I stood at the doorway with the lights on just looking out onto the hallway and looking into my parents' bedroom. Everything was dark. I turned off the lights and quickly ran into my room and turned on the lights there and shut the door.

I stood for a second and the feeling of being scared refused to leave. I fixed my side of the bed (My sister and I share a bed) opened the door and just looked off into the darkness. I turned off the lights and got into bed so fast and hid myself under the blankets. I turned my body so that I was not facing the doorway and put myself very close to my sister. I sometimes just lay in bed and think to myself but that day I didn't. I closed my eyes and just wanted to fall asleep, to wake when the sun would be out and when my family would be awake. I finally went to sleep.

I woke up and went to eat breakfast. My mother then told us that the scariest thing happened to her while everyone was asleep. We asked her what happened and she told us. She said that she awoke and couldn't move but that she felt someone entering the room. She peeked through her eyes and saw six figures walk into the room and surround the bed that wasn't being covered by wall. So the end of the bed and my mother's side. (My parent's bed has the left side and the top part against the wall. My mother sleeps on the side that doesn't have a wall.)

She says they were dressed in a dark purple robe like outfits. She says that where their face should be was black. They wore long pointed hats on their heads and they walked into the room in a single line. My mother couldn't move but she felt herself move her hand so that she touched my 2 year old sister's leg. The one that was closest to her head and the one who led the others shook his head for a while. It lasted for about 30 seconds until finally they all turned and headed out of the doorway. My mother could finally move and checked on my sister and saw that everything was fine. She says that when it happened she didn't feel like it was bad but it wasn't good either. I told my mom what happened to me and how it was around the time she said it happened. I get chills just thinking about it.

To this day we still have no idea what it was. I would like to hear what people think, if anyone has ever saw these figures or something alike. If you have a suggestion as to what my mother saw then please let us know. We really want to know who those stranger were and what they wanted. Why did the main one shake his head for a long time and then leave? Who were they?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LightningtheFlash, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
I've always wondered who they could be...:/
That's why I'm here.
LightningtheFlash (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
Moongrim- I showed the image to my mom and she said yeah that they do look very similar to those in the image. Except that where the face should be was black.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
LightningtheFlash (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
robertar- That sounds scary, my mother lights a candle when ever she can and it just seems like when the candle is on nothing happens.
SpoonMan- Yeah it dosen't sound good. My mom didn't like the pressence. I think my mother is baptized, my sister, brother and I are. But at that time my little sister wasn't. I don't know maybe when my mom put her hand on my sister they couldn't do what they came for... If that's what they came for.
Nephele- I hope they were in the wrong place and just hope they don't come back ever. When my mother explains the pointed hats she says kind of like those of the one's you mentioned. But they were wearing dark clothing so, I really don't know. Yes, I did read your story and I see the similarities, hmmm... Who could they be?
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Maybe they thought it was the wrong place to be.
Or they got caught.
I'm not exactly sure who these could be, but it could depend on where you live and the time it was. For example if it was around the holidays.
The pointed hats makes them different... Like the klu klux klan is what I'm thinking of, but I doubt it.

If you read my story you'll see I see SIMILAR things a a lot.
SpoonMan (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Doesn't sound good. No idea what/who they are. Did your mum feel a sense of dread or terror whilst unable to move? I too would recommend prayer, and perhaps getting baptised. I did, and all the evil crap went away. Yay.
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-05)
Re six figures: reminds me of haunting of family. Lady named Lisa Lindley was doing interviews a few years ago-figures were in red, were demonic/evil. She recommended praying to keep them away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: