You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Very First Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Very First Experience

 

I would like to say I can remember all of my experiences from my childhood but I have blocked some of them out. For instance the very first experience I have ever had, my mom told me. I would talk to myself in my room. Just sit there and talk. One day my mom asked who I was talking to and I informed her of the 'fairies' after a while I really started freaking my mom out. So she told me fairies weren't real in hopes that I would stop talking to myself. I don't remember this at all yet I was conscious enough to tell my mother who I was talking to. She told me that weird stuff would happen around me all the time. Just weird little things that no one could explain. I was oblivious and stayed oblivious until I was 5.

My first experience that I can remember, I was staying the night at my aunts. She lived in this little house in Salem. It was me and my 3 cousins. We all slept on the floor in the living room. Well I woke up to a voice. I opened my eyes and asked "what" I thought it was my older cousin Andy. But there was just the voice. He sounded older, like 20 or something. I lifted my head in this dark room. The only light came from a tall lamp in the corner that was behind a kiddy cornered armchair. It kept saying "hey Nicole" "hey come here" "Nicole come see" "Nicole" Like he was familiar to me. I looked around and everyone was asleep. That's when I realized where the voice was coming from behind the armchair. It's like as soon as I discovered where the voice was he got mad. He got mad that I wasn't going to go behind the chair. I stood up and I remember him say my name really loud and it scared me to the point that I booked it down the hall to my aunt's room and started beating down their locked door screaming!

I was terrified and they told me that I was sleep walking and that nothing happened. I tried telling them about the man but they told me that it was just Andy trying to scare me. Which sounds like him, he always tried doing that. But he was asleep and it didn't sound like him. I told myself that it was though so that I could go back to sleep. Which I remember curling up with my cousin Alyssa.

I heard the voice once after that but I pretended like I couldn't hear it and covered my ears with my pillow. It went away.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rainsura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
Since you were sensitive to spirits, it was probably a spirit that wasn't as nice as the others.
jake13 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Some times they do this. No telling what this was for sure though, perhaps an entity.
bobdylanrock2244 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
hmm lol well that's kind of freaky I would have just went under my bed

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: