You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Saved By Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Saved By Little Girl

 

I've got a lot of stories to tell from my own experiences and my family but for now I'd like to start it off with mine.

Here's a little experience I'd like to share that happened to me while I was still working for a call centre here in Baguio. It happened on the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2009 I forgot what month and day it was because if you've been working for a Call Centre time just flies by. Some people might think it was just my imagination but if you've worked in my centre you would have either heard stories about ghosts roaming around specific places and which ghost it was or you've experienced them yourself. Let me give you a little detail on the common ghosts. We got one ghost girl we call "Little Girl" that loves to play in the production floor and sleeping quarters, we've also got a woman that loves to hang around older men in our training rooms and we've got a guy that likes to follow women to the lavatory and play tricks on them by calling their name. For my experience it was another ghost I haven't heard of and the little girl.

On to the story, I was on the graveyard shift and I usually sleep on my breaks especially if we do 11 hour shifts and we get 2 hour breaks. Now the male quarters is not exactly the place I'd go and sleep since the place reeks with the foul smell of feet or snoring men. I usually sleep on the production floor but since we had foreign visitors that day sleeping on the production floor was out of the question so I had to bear with the foul odour. Now to give a brief description of the sleeping quarters it has 8 double-deck beds, a bathroom and it also has air conditioning and 2 wall sized windows to keep the foul odour moving.

I took my spot on the 2nd deck on the far end of the room near the window. As I dozed off I could vividly hear people as they moved about to enter and leave the quarters and also to use the lavatory since the door is really noisy as it creaks. Now while I slept I suddenly felt cold and so I tried to reposition myself by curling up but suddenly I froze and I had difficulty breathing. I had experienced sleep paralysis before but this time I was awake. I know I was awake since my eyes were open and I could see the light coming out of the window and from the lavatory and I was able to move my head. As I tried to snap out of it I tried to look around to see if someone could help. As I looked around I suddenly saw the head of an old man on the edge of my bed with white hair looking at me and it was smiling. Then it got worse and I couldn't move or even breathe at all. I just laid there and I tried to pray and invoke the name of God to get it off me but I was finding it really difficult. I was about to give up when suddenly I felt a child's hand pull my left hand yanking me up and only then was I able to breathe again and move. I got up breathe in a lot of the foul air and got the hell out that room but before I left the room I knew who saved me and I thanked her before I bolted out the door.

Other hauntings by Elgin

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Elgin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kaite (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-28)
thats really creepy 😨 if I was you and I felt a kids hand oh god id burt into 😨 tears 😭
metanormalcom (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Thanks blue_raven80! And thanks for the comments guys! ^_^
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
elgin,

I believe you. Not all spirits are bad. A lot of call centers have their fair share of ghostly stories especially we work in the night shift. It's up to you if you will believe it or not.

Blue_raven80
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
misscary800,

I'm pretty sure it wasn't my imagination simply because if I was imagining it it would have been a sexy girl not a scary old Man. 😆

AdRock,

I know what you mean! I meant "flying by" simply because its so boring its already a routine that makes every day feel like it was yesterday and then you suddenly figured out that you've been working your butt off for years for nothing. Check your center I'm pretty sure they have some creepy story to tell. 😊
AdRock (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
working at call centers suck! That's where I'm at right now... Time dosnt fly by at all... It drags and drags! But crazy story
missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
are you sure it wasn't your imaganation because you were tired 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: