You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Sleep Paralysis And Physical Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Paralysis And Physical Attack

 

This story has a touch of ghost and religious type stuff going on but I think probably more ghost type stuff. When I was 13 years of age, some friends and me played around with a Ouija board. I think this is really the beginning of what I am writing about. Shortly after we played with the board (a day or 2 later from memory) I was sitting in my bedroom and started hearing my name being called over and over. It sounded like it was coming from outside my open bedroom window and as if the voice was being carried by the wind. I went into the kitchen where my mother, her boyfriend and my brother were and told them what I heard so we all went outside to investigate as I was quite rattled by the experience. Of course, we found no-one there. Over the next week I started hearing scratching coming from my bedroom ceiling (a house, not apartment). Then the walls seemed to bend out towards me when walking down the hallway. This went on for weeks. What came next in my opinion is what I believe was a type of possession. I started drawing satanic pentagrams on my hands and stomach even though at the time I was unaware of the meaning of these symbols. I felt as though I had become a God or something with powers. When I looked in the mirror one time I saw a goats head.

OK, I know at this point this sounds a bit strange but bear with me through this story as I am still unsure of what all of the events that took place mean. One night I awoke in my bed paralysed, I could only move my eyes and I felt this overwhelming sense of terror. I could hear screaming and crying and I seemed to leave my body and look back at myself then fall back into myself. Then everything went black then white. I then heard a voice saying something about being left alone. From that day, everything seemed to stop, at least for a couple of years.

We moved to a new house and after a while, that feeling of terror came upon me again. One night I was lying in bed when I awoke feeling this terror and what appeared to be a female ghost like figure floating above me. I was very scared and shut my eyes and ducked under the covers not emerging until the morning. Something to note is that the bedroom next to mine, a spare bedroom, always had a bad feeling about it. I was often afraid of walking by this bedroom, especially if the door was open. This feeling wasn't unfounded as other people had commented on this bad feeling that room seemed to have, not to mention it always felt cold.

A few days later I had some friends over for band practice and during playing, this God awful sound (not our playing... He he) was heard by all. It sounded like it came from directly behind our drummer and he jumped over his drum kit when he heard it. It scared the crap out of us and was really loud. We have a recording of it somewhere. I again saw this goat head but this time over where the recording equipment was. When I told my band what I saw and where I saw it, one of the members, who owned the recording equipment said with fear and disbelief, "bullshiat, you're joking." When I asked why he said that, he went over and removed a jumper sitting on top the recorder to show a pentagram he had drawn on it. No-one had ever seen this before except the person who drew it (I don't know why he drew it, probably some teenage angst thing). That was a bit freaky.

Weeks later, I was rehearsing by myself in my bedroom and I felt that horrible feeling of terror coming over me again. I tried ignoring it but the fear increased. I was so scared I started singing to God and Jesus despite not being Christian. After a while I said aloud "alright, I have had enough" and I put down my guitar and walked into the scary bedroom next door to mine. As soon as I entered, an invisible force seemed to go through me from the front, then back through me from the back pushing me to the floor. It felt like something was grabbing me so I got up and ran outside and across the street to my friend's house.

Shortly after that, to cut a long story short, I got myself baptised and strangely since then it hasn't bothered me. I'm now nearly 32 and still to this day have no idea what has transpired during this earlier time of my life. I don't know whether I have really illustrated this experience well, but this is the jist of the main things that took place. I would love to hear other people's views on what was happening. I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I would also like to note that some things I haven't mentioned due to the what I perceive people would find unbelievable in nature of the events that happened. I already believe some may struggle with some things I have written. I can't explain it, just writing what happened. It hasn't bothered me since these events.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SpoonMan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Saphira (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-17)
I'm surprised about the goat head... How was it? Was it's apearance as real looking as a real goat? 😲
bcgags (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
ooh if that was a succubus you did the right thing by being baptized. I heard that some people have gone mad and have been driven to suicide. That's how she kills, she drives her victims insane until they commit suicide. Your very lucky
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
1) never mess with Ouji Board its haunted.
2) never play with mirrors.
Ok that's a succubus you did well by getting yourself baptized.
robertar (223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
reminds me of a friend of mine, a college roommate I had not seen for a few years.

He Told me he had been baptized, but never said why. A while later told me he had been drinking with some friends, was very drunk when a voice started speaking THROUGH his throat.

He was murdered a few years ago, lived in a very violent part of L.A.

I've had another friend, and her brother both claim to have seen a goat headed person looking into their window, in phoenix, AZ. I tend to wonder if they are apparitions, or trans dimensional beings that come and go into ours. Could be both I guess.
Adolphos (62 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Please, loosen your concern about what people might find unbelievable. This site is for people to share their experiences. Please share the full of your story. It will allow people to broaden their horizon, and others to broaden their understanding so they could help others. Please share the entirety of the fact, events and experiences.

Your story needs close examination, as there are many elements to it, such as the ouija board and a haunted room in a different house. It can all be examined better when the full story is shared. But what seems is that demons or evil spirits were involved in the experiences and not ghosts. Since they are susceptible to holy things, the beings that were attached to you were removed during the baptism. The connection to the imagery of satan, as a goat, and the pentagram are interesting and points of speculation.
SpoonMan (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Hi all, thanks for the feedback. Too long ago to remember if I saw any horror films around that time, perhaps as was mentioned, this entity may have been playing with me. Yes the sound recording equipment did pick up the sound, I will have to contact the guy who used to be the drummer as I don't have it but I'm pretty sure he does, even though we are not on the best of terms, if he still has the tape, I'm sure he will give me a copy. If you're interested, I'll try and organise getting the recording to upload (need to get a tape player first as I don't have one anymore) Something I didn't mention was that shortly before the physical attack, I met these Christian guys that I started catching up with once or twice a week and learning about the bible. I started attending their Church and had organised to get baptised in the near future, and before I was, was when I was attacked. Awesome though that I haven't had any problems since. As someone mentioned, I'm lucky it has gone and left me alone, I haven't attended Church for nearly 10 years but it still hasn't returned. Can't have been a very powerful entity to have gone so easily, either that, or it is lazy...lol.
bloodycole (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
You drew a pentagram on your self? That can only make it worse, You see evil spirits and demons are attracted to the pentagram the Pentacle drives evil away and brings only good as for Ouji Boards they are communication devices between our world and the spirit world or the Land of The Dead as some call it only those experienced with this kind of stuff should experiment or 'Fool around' with stuff like Ouji boards if you are haunted by a spirit grab cross (Or pentacle if you are Wiccan) and speak a prayer of protection it will not hold them off forever but it can give you enough time to get a good nights sleep. The type of demon you where haunted by, I think it was a Mare or Nightmare demons that torture victims in there sleep (Or at night) by giving them horrifying images I was haunted by a Nightmare I saw a baby walking poorly around on my bedroom floor hes mouth was ripped open his teeth where pointed into fangs and dripping with blood He had white eyes and approached me I was frightened but the next day when the Nightmare was over I performed a Ritual that protects you and your home from evil but ever since then I have be taunted and tortured by the image I saw My advice; Do not toy or experiment with Stuff such as Ouji boards or pentagrams or rituals unless you are prepared for the worst.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Spoonman, BadJuuJuu is correct about the pentagrams. You might have picked up an evil entity from the Ouija board. Most likely a follower of satan due to the visions of the goat's head and ungodly noises. Was it a demon? That I am not sure of because as you have stated once you were baptized and obsolved of original sin it left you alone. Demons who have chosen their prey Do Not give up that easily. Anybody who has been under demon attack and possession go through a heck of a lot more to get rid of them. You are very lucky, and I am glad that you have had no further incidents. I also would like to know if you still have that recording? Thanks and take care 😊
Rashidah (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
I agree with Badjuujuu on this one.

Also after reading this I have to say that this story is bordering on paranoia 😐
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+7
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Ok, I promise that I am not being sarcastic, even though it may come off that way. Forgive me if it does. Concerning the pentagrams, were you watching any horror movies during that time period with satanic themes? The pentagram, originally, had nothing to do with satan. It is a very old symbol, with a positive history. The star is meant to be in an upright position, but satanists turned the star upside down in mockery and disrespect for it's true meaning. They did the same thing with the cross, but somehow only the pentagram became corrupted in most people's perceptions. Which is why I asked about movies. Movies spread that corrupted view of the pentagram and solidly linked it to satanist behavior. Ok, hopping off my soap box now.
😊
My thoughts are that using the Ouji board invited something in, something that wasn't very nice and enjoyed playing with your perceptions. By any chance, did the recording equipment pick up the sound you guys heard that day?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: