You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows In My House

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows In My House

 

I haven't been on here in a while but I got some new stories to share. This story is kind of short but I hope you all find it interesting.

A few months ago I started seeing these shadows in my house. The first one I saw was when I was walking through the dining room of my house and I saw a black shadow go to the kitchen. The shadow looked like a man, I was a little bit startled by this but it didn't do anything to harm me so I wasn't scared.

Another time I saw one I was sitting in the dining room and I saw a blue shadow go into my room. It looked like it could have been a woman. Again, I was startled but I wasn't scared.

Also there was this one time when I was sitting in the car. I was on my way back home from the store when I saw these black shadows go in front of our car. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw a face of a man staring at me through the window! Maybe this was the same man that was walking to my kitchen but he just followed me to the store.

I'm not for sure if these shadows are connected or not. The only one that scared me was when I was in the car.

I also saw a shadow in my bathroom, this one wasn't like the other ones it was quick and I didn't get a good look at it.

That's my story and thanks for reading it. I hope you all found it interesting. If anyone has had any similar experiences I would love to hear about them.

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Um, this on a totally unrelated note, but I get the feeling that I know you. Not personally, but in more impersonal form. Did you or do you happen to play a certain MMORPG?

If not, please dismiss this comment. It was just a hunch, nothing more.
Coyote42Dances (2 stories) (12 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
I have seen a shadow man, but he wasn't wearing a hat nor a cloak. He also wasn't very tall... I am only 5 feet tall, and he was just a few inches taller than me. He was so dark that I could not make out his features, but I could see that he clearly had them. I didn't sense any danger coming from him, he appeared to be just watching what I was doing. I also didn't experience any sense of despair, just an overwhelming sense of curiosity.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
HazMan_III:
Yes, you are right I have heard about that already. 😊
But, It's Okay. Thank you for sharing that information with me. It was very useful. 😊
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
I've also dealt with shadow people. It's difficult for me to pigeonhole all shadow people as demons, though that's what I believe they are. When in the presence of a demon, one is consumed by an overwhelming sense of despair. I've been rather close to shadow people, but I've never had that feeling.

One way to tell if it's a demon is to look at its attire. You can't make out features on shadow people the way you can with humans or ghosts. They tend to wear what appears to be a fedora hat and a cloak, they can also be seen wearing hooded robes. Those are the two most common kind of shadow people that are sighted. I've also seen one with wild hair; it looked like the silhouette of the wolfman.

Chances are if they're more like a ghost in appearance, they are a ghost. A stronger demon, such as a demon king would be able to take a solid form. After all, demons are fallen angels, and the strongest of them were given the ability to manipulate matter so that they could take a solid form.

I just realized that you may already know all this. In any case, I hope it's of some use.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
mephisto:
Yea, that is kind of what I was thinking also...
mephisto (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
Dr.Hans Holzer used to refer to this type of apparition as "the shadow people" and they are one of the most common types. They often appear very tall and move fast. I understand what you are talking about as I have seen some myself. It's interesting that you mentioned one of them appeared blue as a shadow person that I saw was partly blue which I decided may have been a long dress.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
Yea I told my mom... I think you might be right, I never thought of that...
missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
did you tell anyone about what you saw I wonder if the ghost heard you and kept on reapearing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: