You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Picture Frame

Real Ghost Stories

Picture Frame

 

I always believed in ghost. And I wished to see one to experience the thrill that everybody is experiencing once they encounter things like that. I don't believe that I'm the type of person who have the ability to feel and see spirits, like a medium. I don't have a third eye to recognize them. Not until the following encounter:

My first encounter with spirits happened when me and my ex-boyfriend were hanging out together in our house. We were talking about it because he has the third eye. He can see ghost and feel spirits around. We are on the midst of the story when suddenly the picture frame on the wall fall down to the ground. That was funny because nobody pulled it off and it can't be pulled easily without human force. The fan is off and the air outside the house is not enough to do that. I looked in my boyfriend with questions in my eyes. He just bowed his head and told me to stay inside. He went out of the house and then I heard him talking to somebody else. But I didn't see anyone except him. He then went back and told me everything was all right. He already spoke to the person who did it. It was a spirit from their house who followed him. It's apparently a white lady who get jealous of me. He told me that everywhere he goes that spirits are following him and he almost forgot about it when he visited me. He asked me the time my mom and my little brother were coming home. I told him I didn't know, maybe a minute from now. He didn't leave me from that moment until my mom arrived.

An hour later, my mom came home and we bid each other goodbye. After he arrived home I started to feel dizzy and felt coldness wrapping my whole body. My mom advised me to go to bed and she covered me with blanket. One blanket was not enough so she added one more. Still, I felt so cold even though I was wrapped up with two blankets. I then texted my boyfriend and, worried about my condition, he then called up and told me to wear anything that has a cross or God's image on it. Amazed, I grabbed the rosary from the altar and wore it. After 30 minutes I started to feel the heat coming from the wrapped blanket and sweat started to drip off my face. I called up my boyfriend and told him I was starting to feel good already. He then told the shocking truth that I've been touched by the lady when they got off from the house.

After that encounter, I did not wish for my boyfriend to open my third eye. I'm afraid to see more of those and feel that odd feeling again. I'm now contented to watch scary movies and hear ghost stories everywhere. I realized that having the power to see them is not always good after all.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-19)
Silverwolf77 - I have also heard that Aspartame (sweetener) is another top contributing factor with pineal gland calcification 😊
SilverWolf77 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-19)
The third eye is actually an organ at the center of the brain, called the pineal gland. In lower vertebrates, young children and certain gifted people, this organ is active and indeed shares many structures with the two eyes. This explains why children are said to be more vulnerable to the paranormal, because they literally have eyes to see. Sadly, in the rest of us, as we grow older, the pineal gland begins to calcify and we lose our connection to spirituality because of it. One of the worst causes of this is fluoride, causes the calcification.

The only way to reverse this is to remove fluoride and other processed foods from the diet and try to eat organic vegetables (a pain, I know). You also have to meditate to decalcify the gland and open the third eye.
Ace45 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
I agree with the No Way To Open the 3rd eye but at the same time there are people who come back from near death experiances who then have a "third eye" so to speak. There are no real rituals to open or close it either you have the gift or you don't. I guess coming back from a near death experiance would be similar to a re-birth and maybe that is how it happens. I'm glad your ok Stacy and it's probably a good thing he is now your ex
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-23)
To billeye

Stacy is right, there is a way to open the third eye. But its really going to be hard for you if you proceed to do it. There's a reason why not all people are born with their third eye's open. Not all people can handle the gift.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-12)
Cool story and very freaky and strange, I have never had an experience like that before, has it happened anymore?
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-02)
a touch of a ghost makes one ill?
hmm... Interesting... So maybe that explains why the rest of the family are sweating like pigs and I'm freezing to death 😕
multo......... (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-08)
Maybe it is worth it... But somethings are never meant to be seen... Think about it would God forbid it?
NOEL 10-25 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-12)
There is also a similar ritual where you can "close" the eye, although it will not totally close it. It's also good you decided to warn your boyfriend regarding this but it was a bit late for you though. I hope you don't get to a point where you can see everything aside from ghosts. Believe me, you will not like what other things the thrid eye (or chakras, for that matter) can make you see
Stacy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-26)
Hi billye!
There is a ritual if you want to oepn your third eye. but, you need to be brave enough to accept the power it will give you.
Duab (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-18)
Wow, Thats a good story!! Its kind of scary,but I would never want my third-eye open either! As long as I have God there by myside, then I won't need my third eye open to see anything scary like that.
Allison (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-16)
Looks like that ghost had a little crush. Wishing you luck.

Allie
billye (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-12)
how can one open a third eye I thought you would have to be born with that gift to see into the after life I would want it open so I can have my deepest questions answered
Stacy (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-12)
Hi Ice..
Yes, definitely I would never want to have my third eye open because I dont want to see things that my ex-boyfriend are seeing. Iam so happy now and Im not experiencing those things again. Thank God!
Ice (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-11)
just like you .. I would never want to have my third eye open.. I dont think i'd be able to handle seeing ghost ..i have had some experiences but not as scary as your story...
Matthew (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-07)
Wow, Thats a great story!!! A bit freaky but yeah, its okay. Ghost sometimes follow us when we least expect it. When they think that we are interesting, and when our aura is welcoming, sometimes they just want to stick around us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: