You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: My Angel Showed Up In This Picture

Real Ghost Stories

My Angel Showed Up In This Picture

 

Before Christmas, my sister passed away unexpectedly. We cancelled Christmas and went through the motions of getting through the holidays.

I tend to go for long walks or hikes when I'm stressed but was unable to at first. I finally got my strength back this week and went to my favorite hiking place. (I put my mom's ashes there 4 years ago)

Yesterday, I hiked to the top of the mountain and took some pictures. When I came back down, I was hiking around the remainder of the small lake and came across a tree stump pathway that always puts me in awe, it's beautiful. I decided to take a picture of it and took 2 in succession, click, click.

My Angel Showed Up In This Picture 1

My Angel Showed Up In This Picture 2

When I got home, I downloaded the pictures to put on facebook when I realized I had captured something else. One of the pictures came out crystal clear and the other looked like fog? There was no fog yesterday, the day was a perfectly clear, sunny day. I took a closer look and could see an Angel hovering over the tree stump stairs. I had been thinking of my sister at the moment when taking the pictures and was questioning why people assumed God wanted her back in Heaven when she was needed here.

My sister collected hundreds of angels, her house was full of them! Was this a sign from her or my own guardian angel?

Nobody can convince me otherwise that this is not an angel, it's so clear.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vloles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

This comment from omgliketotally is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
hi there vloles grat post sorry to hear you lost your sister, personaly I do see what your seeing there is an outline of a figure in the middle of the mist.
Going from one picture to the other and back again a few times sudenly it comes clear.
vloles (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Hi Jzinck, I may try your suggestion. I just need to work up the courage!
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
I keep comming back and looking at this photo. I think Its amazing that you had the chance to capture that. Depending on your comfort level, maybe next time you go, take a tape recorder and see what happens. After all, more than likley its your family. But also be careful becasue it may not.
vloles (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Thanks for your feedback moongrim and after reading your profile, I understand why you are skeptic.
There is no chance in the world it was condensation. It was a beautiful, clear day. The picture on the left was taken 1st and I instantly took the 2nd picture, both 10 ft away. (click, click) As for being out of breath, I had walked on level ground for about. 5 hours leading up to the tree stump, not running, just walking leisurely.
Something was captured in the photo, I think it was an angel but I don't mind if others think it's something else, it's what I believe that counts. (same thing would be said for your ghost stories, it's what you believe)
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
Or more than likely, what you've captured is your own breath condensing in the cool air of the forested stump pathway. After all you did mention that you were out hiking after not having your strength...
vloles (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Thanks everyone.
The day I took this, there was no fog, no mist, nothing, it was a perfect sunny day! Both pictures were taken within seconds, one was clear and the other on the right has the shape. You can also see that it got brighter although I was in the forest, with lots of tree coverage.
The other thing I forgot to mention in my story was that I had replaced my camera batteries before heading out that day but after I took this picture, the batteries were drained?
GhostBeliever40 (27 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
I'm so sorry for your loss, I think it is your sister watching over you, from whatever. But I can't really see anything in the picture other than fog. Anyways thank you for sharing your story.

GhostBeliever
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
I think I see her too... In The Middle. Its like the fog is surrounding her
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
vloles sorry for your loss. It must have taken a lot for you to submit your story.

I have been looking at your pictures and although I to am mystified by the mist. Where exactly do you see the angel.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: