You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Woman In White

Real Ghost Stories

Woman In White

 

I first started seeing this woman one day when I was home alone. I was sitting on the couch when I looked over and saw her sitting in the recliner. She had on a white dress; she also had a huge smile on her face. It was kind of creepy so I got up and ran outside.

Another time I saw her I was sitting at the dining room table and my dog, Daisy, started acting weird. She hunched her back and started making low growling noises. I looked over to where she was staring and saw the old woman again. She was standing in the corner, smiling at me. Again, she was wearing the white dress. She stared at me for a couple of minutes while I stared back. My mom tried to take a picture but nothing showed up on the camera, but I know she was there. Then she disappeared.

I saw her again when I was sitting in the front room and she was standing in the same corner. She smiled again and then disappeared.

I haven't seen her anymore just those three times. I don't know what she wants or even if she wants anything, or why she is here. I'm not sure if she is here anymore because I haven't seen her since that last time. Sometimes I can still see her smile when I close my eyes.

Thank you for reading my story!

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cheerypop123 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
She might be related to you cause very time she see you she smiles and maybe your dog was growling because she never meet her. You should really cheak you family history you might even find your related to many different people. 😉 😉
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
blue_raven80; I have asked them but they have all said no. About the previous owner no I haven't checked, I'll be sure to look one day soon. 😊
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Chica22,

Hmm...sounds like you have a resident ghost there. Anyhow, HAve you checked the previous owner of the house. Have you tried to ask your housemates if they saw the old woman too?


Blue_raven80
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
510mot:
Thanks, I might just do that... 😊 I never thought that she might actually be related to me.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Sounds to me that while you don't know her, she seems glad to see you. Perhaps you should investigate your family tree and old photos. Maybe you'll see a familiar face.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: