You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Two Old Son & His Imaginary Friend, Or So We Thought

Real Ghost Stories

My Two Old Son & His Imaginary Friend, Or So We Thought

 

It all started a few months back, when my son out of the blue, said look its CB. This name shocked us, because it just so happens, my brother saw something/someone when he was about two years old, and his name was CB too. My parents just thought that CB was an imaginary friend... My brother is now 25 years old and he doesn't have much memory of CB. My parents still thought of CB as my brother's imaginary friend, until, the day my son saw, something/someone, named CB... Weird thing about CB, is that he is only around at our mother's house... You can ask my son, "where's CB" and he says, "at home"... So we're guessing CBS' home is at my mother's because he never mentions CB at our home...

We thought this was the only thing/person he was seeing, until he started waking up at our home, screaming and looking at the ceiling, saying "It scared me"... We also started noticing him staring off looking around, all big-eyed and terrified, sometimes he just carries on about his business, and then there are the other times, when whatever this is scares him so bad, he can't do anything but scream and cry... We have no idea, if these are ghost, spirits, angels or what, all we know is whatever it is, is keeping him from sleeping, it terrifies him and we just want to know, what it could be... I hate the thought of something that scary or terrifying presenting itself to my child... Can anyone help us please?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jblue09, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
confidence and authority are the key like badjuujuu said. You need to allow yourself freedom for "it" and have your son "pray and ask god for protection" because these things can become problems when they find the right victim
Angel82 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I went through the same thing with my son and you should listen to BadJuuJuu
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
I like SmokeyEyes' advice. Teaching your little guy to shield himself would be helpful to him. I would add that when he gets afraid, you speak out loud, with confidence and authority, and tell whatever is bothering him that it is not allowed to frighten your son and is not welcome in your home. He will learn by your example to be brave and take charge. Human ghosts will leave when it's made clear that they are not welcome. Teach him and empower him to handle these occurances, help him out wherever he feels too frightened.
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
:/ 2 or more spirits maybe haunting your parent's home that only your son sees they are drawn to him by adolescent energy and the Innocent vibes coming from him. CB may be a guardian angel to protect him from the negative vibes.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
I think that for the most part, SmokyEyes hit the nail right on the head. Psychic protection is a powerful tool, and I'm sure if you ask your child to do as a she did hers, it will be of much help.

I don't think this CB character is the being frightening your son, as he seems largely restricted to your parents' home, and I think you said you believe another entity is doing so.

Your son is absolutely not being troubled by angels, and least not those up above. This could just be a lost soul or in the worst case scenario, a demon. Even if it is a demon, it hasn't physically harmed your son, so it's very likely a petty creature.

Try the psychic protection, and if you feel the need to, call upon the Archangel Michael.
ILuvMyhorse (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
In my case, I don't believe in Spirits just demons. I'd get a your house prayed over, and read Psalm 91. If that helps, thanks, and I hope this works out. 😊
purpleprincess (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
my sister had an imaginary friend when she was 5. My dad thought it was just an imaginary friend until she came in crying with a bleeding bite mark on the back of her thigh. My dad asked her what happened and she said maegen did it wich was the friends name. In case you didn't know you can't bite yourself there.

-princess 😁
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Reading this brought to my memory a book a read called bound to lose destined to win.
Http://www.amazon.com/Bound-Destined-Bishop-Earthquake-Kelley/dp/193421308X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294785061&sr=8-1

You can find it on amazon. When the author was a boy he would literally be tormented by evil spirits that would appear to him in the natural realm and chase him through his house. There were some major doorways open in this boys life that allowed the demons to torment the boy to this level. There are all type of demons and they have different shapes and forms.

Check out another book called DEMONS AND EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT BY Howard Pittman.
SmokeyEyes (10 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Reading this reminded me of my son when he was smaller. He used to sleep in my bed, and I lost count of the nights he'd say 'theres a black cloud' or 'the monster on the ceiling' was scaring him and watching him, and that wasn't all he saw. I asked a friend for advice, and taught my kids to ground themselves. You can teach your son to imagine a bubble that protects him and lots of white light. Doing this with my kids, has meant a lot less sleepless nights, and less fear when 'visitors' pop in. We do still have them though, they just arent upsetting the children for now! I wish you all the best, and hope someone here can help you to help your son.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: